It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TODAY, FEB 7, 2011 - Clinton's Short Notice All Hands Meeting of the 270 Ambassadors and Consulars

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Well, the seriousness of this meeting would be the devaluation of the dollar and how it applies to your local interaction with the natives. Is that so important that you would send it email? Everyone already knows those implications.

When will the average American citizen realize that their country is in SERIOUS DEBT? 13-17 Trillion dollars? WTF? My utilities get shut off if I don't pay the bill. Our government does not pay it's bills. It fudges numbers, borrows money, pays money here, fudges numbers, but one solid number remains after all this mathematic wizardry. As a country, we OWE. Global economy? Huh.

If our creditors (the people/countries) we owe money to want to call in their debt, woo-hoo, we can't pay. I'm embarrassed our government has gotten so far out of hand, and has wandered so far from the will of the American people. We owe others, and our foreign policy (Ambassadors) needs to be re-dressed. SIGH.

QDDR? All about money.

Your utilities may get cut off if you don't pay the bill, but the American government IS paying their bills, barely.

Your utilities don't get cut off if you pay the bills by borrowing to do so, but eventually, your credit card will get shut down if you continue to increase the limit and only make minimum payments, which is effectively what the US Government is doing with the national debt.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
reply to post by burntheships

thank you for exposing fox news for who they really are

Your welcome, its a crucial to understanding the Psyop that is being put on
the folks who watch it day and night.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

but one question if soros is connected to fox then why do they have glen beck on there beck did a week long show on soros exposing his past and what he wants for america

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

What's most telling is that a meeting of over 200 US Ambassadors took place at short notice today, without a press conference, and without even a murmur in any of the mainstream media, either online or on their news channels.

This is being systematically ignored by the press, just like the Bildeburg meetings, of which there is never a mention in the media of any country when it takes place

It happened last week
Lots of newspapers announced The Meeting BEFORE The Meeting and FOLLOW UP articles AFTER the meeting which have been posted in this very thread, many of us happened to click on the links and looked at the dates -

It happened last week! and it was NOT short notice per say, this week of meetings with the Ambassadors co insided with The Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review Summit for last week, which was established back in 2009, organised throughout 2010

QUADRENNIAL DIPLOMACY AND DEVELOPMENT REVIEW

edit on 7-2-2011 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have to agree with most here, if Fox and the usual ones that holler FOUL are not squawking about this, something is up. The price tag alone is good for a poke at the administration for wasteful spending. They always make a point to give a friendly jab so the audience stays interested and has something to talk about the next day.

I am getting numb finding that everyday a new prediction and date for the end times event is posted, but when there seems to be more dots to add to the puzzle, it does make one wonder.

There may be a rational explanation to this, but no coverage of something that is unique for our American government is way way strange.

If they came and have gone back it is one thing (still strange), but if they have came back and are still here, and do not return soon, then we are in the midst of the unknown.

Thanks to the OP for posting this.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So
Hilary has been meeting with foriegn leaders and now is calling all US ambassadors to a meeting.

World Government? I can dream right? I hope so. I will be one of he conspiracy site trolls quietly finger clapping the evolution of the human race.

What I don't get is this.
To all the obama haters.
OK, so obama is going to take your guns? but at the same time he is going to make a civilian security force as armed as the military... which is it? is he taking guns or adding guns? make up your minds please.

All off you all seem to be against the "military industrial complex" yet having something that can compete with it is bad?

Obama is going to "redistribute wealth" but at the same time he is working for the elites? which is it? is he redistributing wealth, or is he playing to the elite?

Do I really need to go on?

Hatred messes with your brain and makes you unable to think clearly..... Thats why there is so much double talk...

The meeting could be about just about anything... I will hope its a step towards world government (aka world peace)...

Poll shift

Disclosure

Doom and gloom

you guys crack me up...
laughter is healthy...
i want to think you all for keeping me in good health...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is the meeting the Ambassadors went to

The Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (QDDR) is a sweeping assessment of how the Department of State and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) can become more efficient, accountable, and effective in a world in which rising powers, growing instability, and technological transformation create new threats, but also new opportunities.

United States Agency for International Development

At its core the QDDR provides a blueprint for elevating American "civilian power" to better advance our national interests and to be a better partner to the U.S. military. Leading through civilian power means directing and coordinating the resources of all America's civilian agencies to prevent and resolve conflicts; help countries lift themselves out of poverty into prosperous, stable, and democratic states; and build global coalitions to address global problems.

Its about American Civilians, American Government, Miltary and Aid Workers working overseas TOGETHER with Civilians, Governments, Aid workers in individual countries where USA has Embassies

To build civilian power, State and USAID will make the most of a bipartisan Congressional commitment to increase the number of Foreign Service and Civil Service personnel at both agencies.

We will seek new efficiencies and savings; focus resources for greatest impact; and work with Congress to secure the resources required to protect Americans at home and advance our interests abroad.

Diplomats and development experts from State and USAID drove the review with valuable input from interagency partners, Congress, and external stakeholders.

LEADING THROUGH CIVILIAN POWER

As Secretary Clinton has said, “To lead in this new century, we must often lead in new ways.” To advance American interests and values and to lead other nations in solving shared problems in the 21st
century, we must rely on our diplomats and civilian experts as the first face of American power.

In the words of Defense Secretary Robert Gates, “There has to be a change in attitude in the recognition of the critical role that agencies like [the] State [Department] and aid [USAID] play…for them to play the leading role that I think they need to play.”

WHAT IS CIVILIAN POWER?

Civilian power is the combined force of civilian personnel across government and civil society.

It is the power of diplomats in 271 missions around the world, development professionals in more than 100 nations, and experts from other U.S. government agencies working together to advance America’s core interests in the world.

--------

See?

Its about USA Foregin Policy, National Government (USA with Other World Governments) and Business (American Business interests with Other world Businesses) and a bunch of other important things for the 21st Century

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by baphomet420
So
Hilary has been meeting with foriegn leaders and now is calling all US ambassadors to a meeting.

World Government?

World leaders meet often throughout the year at various summits, whether its UN, G20, World Economic Forum (other economic conferences), Climate Change, Global Security, WHO, WTO etc etc

THIS is NOT NEW

Leaders meet regularly

It just happens to be NEW to people catching on to International; Geo Politics, Business, Health, Trade, Economy

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

World leaders meet often throughout the year at various summits, whether its UN, G20, World Economic Forum (other economic conferences), Climate Change, Global Security, WHO, WTO etc etc

THIS is NOT NEW

Leaders meet regularly

It just happens to be NEW to people catching on to International; Geo Politics, Business, Health, Trade, Economy

YOu forgot to add these getogethers-The Bilderberg , The council on foriegn relations, the club of rome, bohemian grove.
edit on 7-2-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

'Fools give you reasons, wise men never try'.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Ellen? I stand corrected. Thank you for clarifying a meeting with all the U.S. Ambassadors from around the World, to so elequently explain, why we paid to fly them all into Washington.
To say what was written in a "press release" so well, in the mission statement, cleared everything up for me.
I stand corrected in my concerns about any "harsh" damage control. Whatever that damage control is.
Where do I jump? And at what time?
I need the "Official White House" Press Release before I make decisions.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja

but one question if soros is connected to fox then why do they have glen beck on there beck did a week long show on soros exposing his past and what he wants for america

It is thought that Murdoch and Soros while having much the same agenda vie for a place on top.

the Soros -Murdoch war may be a metaphor for the age-old war of "social justice vs. capitalism." Both sides may want you to look at it that way.

On the other hand both sides may just want you to look the other way. Just a thought.

www.opednews.com...

"Irony of Ironies"

In one of the more clever moments of issue advocacy in recent memory, the progressive media watchdog group, Media Matters for America, successfully won an online auction Thursday to have a "friendly lunch" with its long-time nemesis, News Corp. CEO Rupert Murdoch.

[And don't forget that Soros donated one million dollars to Media Matters just days before the elections]

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15

THIS is NOT NEW

Leaders meet regularly

I am sorry, did I say something was new?
I don't remember saying anything was new.

maybe your were reading "in between the line" of the post. you know, that area of space that has no words, but sometimes people read stuff into it that is actually not there,,,

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGMOUTHSTRIKESAGAIN
reply to post by pajoly

'Fools give you reasons, wise men never try'.

That's what Frank Sinatra sang (among others I'm sure) and there happens to be some truth to it IMO.
edit on 7-2-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42d164846ed9.gif[/atsimg]

It's a slumber party!

Just a little levity...
Couldn't help myself...
Sorry...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
MWC? That is supurb. Thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
reply to post by Ellen15

Ellen? I stand corrected. Thank you for clarifying a meeting with all the U.S. Ambassadors from around the World, to so elequently explain, why we paid to fly them all into Washington.
To say what was written in a "press release" so well, in the mission statement, cleared everything up for me.
I stand corrected in my concerns about any "harsh" damage control. Whatever that damage control is.
Where do I jump? And at what time?
I need the "Official White House" Press Release before I make decisions.

Nice.. Love It!

Its one of the things that bothers me when leading figures show up for Climate Change Summits, G20, World Economic Forum etc in some place somewhere in the world, costing tax payers around the world so much money!

Why they dont hookup via the internet, I dont know

(the technology is THERE, infact I take part in a hook up for a State Conference that way - Departments from across the State hook up via cam and the meeting proceeds - saves us travel and accomodation expenses)

THE QUADRENNIAL DIPLOMACY AND DEVELOPMENT REVIEW was set up back in 2009, for the first meeting ever to be held in 2011, lots of planning, studies, research went on between 2009 and late 2010 for this

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

THIS is NOT NEW

Leaders meet regularly

YOu forgot to add these getogethers-The Bilderberg , The council on foriegn relations, the club of rome, bohemian grove.
edit on 7-2-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

Yes lolol
I did say etc etc etc though

The annual;
IMF and World Bank Conference, ASEAN Summit, APEC

etc etc etc

etc etc etc

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by baphomet420

Originally posted by Ellen15

THIS is NOT NEW

Leaders meet regularly

I am sorry, did I say something was new?
I don't remember saying anything was new.

maybe your were reading "in between the line" of the post. you know, that area of space that has no words, but sometimes people read stuff into it that is actually not there,,,

Many on ATS are reacting like all these International Meetings they are witnessing all of a sudden (in their eyes)are NEW

I still stand by what i said (not a direct comment to you)

I forgot to add, Climate Change, UN and "Global Security"

Global Security Conference/Summit/Meeting took place in Munich last Saturday
In the Press/TV - We heard a couple of statements from Germany, UK - Cameron talking about multiculturalism that was said there... and USA

ALL these different Organisations, Summits, Conferences, Meetings ARE the NWO!

They're PART of The GLOBAL GOVERNMENT!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If there hasn't been a peep from anyone then how did you know about this?
-second line.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join