It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TODAY, FEB 7, 2011 - Clinton's Short Notice All Hands Meeting of the 270 Ambassadors and Consulars

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
reply to post by pajoly

Instead of asking, "What is this meeting for?" ask, "What could be so huge that even the Right won't say boo in way of criticism of the expense of calling in staff from EVERY overseas office on short notice?"

Not even a peep from the Pauls, Bachmann or Palin.

That's what worries me the most. My first thought was. "Well Obama is no stranger to expensive trips and throwing away money." And then I realized there's a total media blackout. Only a few places online have been brave enough to mention it. Normally the right is not shy to pointing out the Obama administrations seeming desire for expensive trips on the taxpayers dime.

Very very very concerning.

Maybe this march thing isn't so far fetched after all.
edit on 7-2-2011 by enigma91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
Or maybe, it's just a meeting.

Could be, but if it was just some low lvl meeting, why do they all have to be there at the same time (and why hasn't this been done before?)

Funny how the president now has an override on the net, and all broadcasters (via FEMA for the prior)

I don't really know what is going on, but damn something fishy is going on.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
wow alotta theroies to take in. i agree very odd to bring all of them and next to nothing said about it. someone posted earlier about mayb they are bringing them all in in order to disguise a select few they wanted pulled out of their embassies and in the mean time "since you are all here anyway lets talk 'civilian power'"

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

I hear you, however I think you are missing one key element.

And that is that Fox news has a hidden agenda.

They are not the real true conservatives that they pretend to be.

There are times that Fox owner Murdoch is on the band wagon of the Globalists.
Those times are morning, noon and night.

It is his agenda as much as the next mans, Brzezinski, Soros, etc.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1972180515f.jpg[/atsimg]
Rupert Murdoch
Member: Council on Foreign Relations
Member: Knights of St. Gregory
International Media Mogul
Owner: Fox News Network
Friend of George Soros
Bill O'Reilly - The O'Reily Factor
Sean Hannity - Hannity & Combes

So for this reason, you did not see them report on it. Why?

Because they, Fox news are part of the plan to keep the masses hypnotized with
the fight between the left and the right.

I hope this helps.

bts~
edit on 7-2-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's all over the news:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.politico.com...

They all say the same thing, but unless they show it on tv we will never know what was truly discussed.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Pajoly? I just wrote a whole rant and erased it it. It read well too.

Why no outrage?
Are we overreacting?
Hillary is pulling in her NWO Ambassadors to to do a Seminar and we can't listen in?
It's all the Embassies Ambassadors at one place... Behind closed doors?
WTF?
I can't wait to hear how unimportant this meeting was, by the Media as it's spoon fed to us.
Maybe CSPAN is covering it.
I'll check to see if they were invited. OH...NOT on CSPAN yet.

Something is up..... Let's watch this unfold. BANK on it? That why Obama did the O' Reilly interview before the Superbowl after Ruther announces new news App for Ipad?? Keep it in the "middle?"
We all know about coincidences.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I did miss that! But thanks for the shove in the right direction. Reading now.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

thank you for exposing fox news for who they really are

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Burntheships? I guess I meant that even though there are some reports ABOUT the meeting,there is no journalistict report WHY and it's not being asked by our MSM.. I guess thats what's irritating me.
No State Department Press Releases with CONTENT of the meeting.,No Speculation...Just..
OH..Hillary called meeting and Obama and State Department guys approve.
Sorry... I may have sounded a little over the top.
Just curious how much power Hillary has to do this, with no written adgenda to the Press Corps in advance.
It will be released. I guess I should have been patient. While they write it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Well said ! I totally agree. Bring on the wrath, I am getting tired of all the posturing. The coming battle will be one between the forces of evil (read illuminati, bilderbergs, royal families) and those who reside in in the light of love and truth. It will be an almighty show-down and many souls will be released from this physical world as a consequence.

I know which party I'll be supporting.

Love to All at ATS

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The Egyptian revolt caught everyone off guard.

The global climate is one of insurmountable debt, competitive currency deflation, food price inflation, tight resources ... any of which could topple any number of governments if they suddenly hit a tipping point.

I think this meeting is about making sure another Egypt doesn't happen without the US seeing it coming. Especially in countries where there are strategic interests at stake.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm -banking- (betting) on the -fact- that, we will all be made to look like stupid alarmist "conspiracy theorists", when the "official" word comes down from on high, that "Oh it was just a meeting about [this mundane thing and that mundane thing]
"Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along."

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hilary on the new CFR mother ship in DC... "Thank you very much, Richard, and I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department. We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future."... huh?? whos telling you what to do, and what to think??

www.state.gov...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
According to SaLuSa, channeled by Mike Quincy, President Obama and other enlightened leaders are in the process of neutralizing the death grip of the 'Illuminati' on world control. When this becomes a fait accompli, he will confirm the existence of extraterrestrials. They will reveal themselves soon afterwards, likely sometime in March. Apparently, things have been going well! Your president is one of the coolest, intelligent, noble heart fellow I know of in politics!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
To me this is obvious.
It's all about how they in the future will communicate between each others.

After the Wikileak cable's they must be much more careful and they need a common plan for how to go about with all the information sharing in between them.
Obviously they can't send those directives by email or doing it by video conferencing, since it can be hacked.
And the hackers would then get info on how they are to do this in the future.
So they need to get directives out face to face with everyone.

Sure it will cost alot to do this, but I think they figure it's worth it if they by doing this can avoid future leaks.
I think USA politicians and embassy personnel learned a big lesson after the Wikileak cables and they will make damn sure they are never caught with their pants down like this ever again.

It's kinda funny tho to read about pole shift, comets, false flags attacks, ufo disclosure, dollar failure, oil prices rocketing and all other crazy stuff so many ATS'ers immediately seem to link this event to.
I bet the disinformation guys operating on this site are happy to joing your chorus here to keep all attention away from this simple (and much more logical) explanation of what this is all about.

Do you seriously think USA made this big a mistake in their communications, were caught offguard and revealed, and then will just continue on without even trying to corrigate it?
Think again then.
They are now just making sure they don't do the same mistake twice.
Simple as that...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Hey no worries. I should have taken the time to find out sooner.

Of course, this thread would not have been as much fun then.

I think its a total RED herring there was no mention of the QDDR in the meeting.

Only hype, and they darn well know what is going down.

They dont want us to learn about it for what it really is.

Remember, way back when when Hillary was running for Pres, and before that?
When Bill was Pres...and she wanted Health Care.

Well she got it, and now its going global. That is the plan here...

Civilian Task Force, and Global Health Care.

Specualted that this was the concession: She gave up here run for President, handed it to Obama...
and he promised Health Care.

And its time to deliver baby...its time.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Greenfox? Did you even READ what was written in your cut and pastes?
Nothing.
Ever heard of the word nebulous?
Please don't cut and paste to prove a defensive adgenda. That was not my point. I don't have an adgena.
I want to know why this coverage is so weak. Looks like a good story..and your references added to the "official" storyline.
Weak.

Nebulous:

www.google.com...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ADRA_en&defl=en&q=define:nebulous&sa=X&ei=PaxQTfHkBJH6sAP1_9XNBg&ved=0C BYQkAE

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It's all about the QDDR That's the reason. Just believe it.

MORE>>>

EVEN MORE >>>

I blame the democrats in power to fly every one back to Washington for a week, then fly them back first class. They are coming back for a tutorial that they can't send over the internet, Hillary is sooooo pissed that WIKILEAKS is publishing what she said. Anything over the internet is watchable, cacheable, and downloadable. C'est la vie. This meeting is not about any major upcoming catastrophy, just how to reign in damage control. And she is charging the American Taxpayer the bill. That should be the root of this thread, excessive government spending. Yah. I'm reading, prove me wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well on the logical non-conspiracy side of the meeting the US State Department and by extension the entire US government have been caught off guard by the Tunisian ans Egyptian revolts, and the Wikileaks cables, they maybe about to get told to clean up and start doing their jobs (as defined by Clinton/Obama). i.e. Butt chewing time.

Of course might be back to be told about the collapse of reasonable food prices, the default of the US on it's debts, the ????? The possibility's are endless.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join