It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TODAY, FEB 7, 2011 - Clinton's Short Notice All Hands Meeting of the 270 Ambassadors and Consulars

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

There are ample sources and I provided them earlier in the thread. The chief source is the State Department's own website, which clearly explains where Clinton has been and is. Last week she addressed those who had already assembled, then jeted off to Munich for an international security conference. Oogles of photos exist showing her meeting with leaders (mostly her counterparts like foriegn ministers) around the world. There is even a audio link to a panel she sat on that many of have listened to. She came back to the states yesterday, the 8th and today (Wed the 9th), as identified on her official schedule, she is due to speak to entire group of consulars and ambassadors. This is all research a 5th grader can do in about 15 minutes.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Ellen, you are incorrect. The meeting began last week and included lots of regional breakout sessions. Clinton spoke at the opening and she is speaking again today at the close. Here is her public schedule for today, note the gap and then compare that to her other daily schedules (wall to wall and spelled out). So here she has private meetings, then a chat with the Pres and then a chat with the Sec Def and Nat Sec Adv. Hardly a normal day. secretaryclinton.wordpress.com...

Here is her schedule on the 8th. She met the Sec Def and Nat Sec Ad right after her Munich trip.www.state.gov...

Here is another from the day before. NOTE what she ACTUALLY did and what the State Dept posted are not the same. still4hill.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

No need to be flinging insults.

Excuse me if I missed some of this information in these many, mostly vacuous pages. Thank you though for your most non-helpful recap, most of which this above fifth grader found in 5 minutes all by herself. This is STILL no clear indication of a super secretive meeting on MONDAY FEB 7 or that ALL of them are meeting now.

She meets with people all the time. Travels. Holds meetings and negotiations. That's her JOB. Apparently she returned Sunday night from Munich, as I stated. Where's the big meeting? It's February 9 and no one's mentioned it in the MSM.

Source your original story. I think it was a hoax or smoke to do exactly what it's done. Distract. This thread's a huge no-op and a big waste of time to keep checking. Maybe it should just be called Travels with Hillary. The original thread would have done.
edit on 2/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: for clarity

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15

Originally posted by switching yard

That bullet point fluff in QDDR could have been concocted by a low level P.R. flak in about 15 minutes.

They do it like that; bullet points and summary so that an average joe and jane citizen can comprehend it and be informed lol

Joe and Jane accept that as "transparency" if in fact J&J get beyond discussing the "Idol" results. The bullet points are there to pacify not inform. They equate to "nothing to see here, move along." Sorry, I don't have to buy it. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." LOL Was that condescending enough? LOL "average joe and jane citizen" LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I was just perusing the state.gov site, and it is not that easy to figure just who and what meetings are or have taken place. I saw that on Feb 2nd, Clinton spoke or opened to a group of ambassabors( I think, nowhere could I read exactly who was there) For the QDDR meeting. This was a Wednesday.

What confuses me is the media articles from Jan. 31st saying they will all(the US ambassadors) meet Monday. No exact monday mentioned though. Did they mean that monday(31st) or the Feb 7th?

Now this QDDR conference has been in the works for a while, so why is it stated that its a short notice meeting?

Things just don't ad up here.

Also this QDDR thing, it comes down to cutting costs, less written reports needed to free up ambassadors to do more PR work.....doesn't seem like anything monumental to call in all the nation's ambassadors at once.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Reply to Hemisphere..............

Yes, but these Government employees think that they can look down on the rest of us, they must be on good overtime at the moment, as they seem to be posting 24/7, unless each of them is more than one person on a rota. We are common scum to them, they are scum to their superiors, who are scum to their leaders, etc.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Qwenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

...hmm, where was the insult? Identifying something as incorrect is insulting? Seriously, I hope you are not that defensive in real life. The word "incorrect" is hardly pejorative or mean, it simply reflects what is or is not.
edit on 9-2-2011 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

This is all research a 5th grader can do in about 15 minutes. Please. You said it, own it.

edit on 2/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have to say, the 5th grader that could figure this all out in 5 minutes on the internet, should be be given honorary acceptance to grad school right now.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
Reply to Hemisphere..............

Yes, but these Government employees think that they can look down on the rest of us, they must be on good overtime at the moment, as they seem to be posting 24/7, unless each of them is more than one person on a rota. We are common scum to them, they are scum to their superiors, who are scum to their leaders, etc.

It is a lot of effort expended to be sure Qwenn. This is either Government layabout(s) as you suggest or a defensive progressive. (They love Billary and what's not to love?) In the case of the latter, the "Republicans were scum first" card has yet to be played but I'm guessing that is next. 'Never guessing that we don't care, we'd piss in Repug oatmeal as well. They're all in one slimy naked pile. This will turn into a tantrum. Let's watch the fun!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Now that the event has come and gone, and we are no more informed than we were a few days ago, I think we should back this buggy up and try to compile smaller answerable questions that might shed more light on the subject. Usually one can find answers in places they went really looking. If we approach this from different avenues maybe some bit of information will lead us in a new direction foranswers.

I'll begin with a couple, but I'm sure ther are far more creative people on here than me who could add more creative questions. My only suggestion is to keep the questions simple as though you know for certain they are answerable.

1. Were the tickets one way or round trip?
2. If they were round trip, when is the return flight? Is amyony back on duty yet? Is anything going on there?
3. If they are one way, is this customary?
4. To what degree of the chain of command did the travel effect?
5. Which airlines were involved?
7. Which news outlet was the first report, which was the last?

Maybe you think this is silly maybe not. Thank you for any consideration in advance!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here's another tidbit to add to our speculating..: "The terrorist threat to the U.S. homeland has continued to "evolve" and may now "be at its most heightened state" since the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told members of Congress on Wednesday. " Just found this. The article goes on to say pretty much noting else..no specifics on why just general stuff, recruitment of westerners etc. Just found it odd being that we're all waiting for something to come of the ambassodor crap. Here's the link www.cnn.com... stories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Dear Ellen15 and others likeminded like you,

I do understand where you are comming from. Somethimes, we take things subjectively, far too subjectively to the point that we believe our own conceptualisation of events are the truth and TOTALLY disregard other evidences or the need to stand from an objective viewpoint to comment. Ego is often our failings - yours and mine, for none of us are perfect.

The objective evidence is that more often than not, TPTB had lied and will only continually lie to us, regardless if a democracy or a dictatorship. There is often MUCH at stake should the truth be revealed, often made worse by disregarded or ignored warnings of long ago. This is a fact that you have to accept if you studied and look through the history of mankind, its errors and mistakes.

I can name you many upon hindsight, but what's done is done. Only the truth can set us free, the objective truth with no gloss for progess if possible, and hope if none avaliable. Hope is another well that springs eternal, and for humanity, regardless those of thiesm or anti thiesm, it is within each and everyone's heart.

From the dawn of civilisation, humans had ALWAYS honoured the time held tradition in ALL ethnic groups of granting a dying man's last wish, be it any request. While I would hesitate to predict doom and gloom in what is to come for humanity, but looking around at strange and unexplicable events happening in mere recent times, many do suscribe to such fears, and made worse if no transparency or cover story is given.

No human enjoys leaving this world not knowing why. Even though at times death comes mercifully quick, but at least if there is a chance to know, it should not and never be withheld by the true knowing few. Every human moment becomes more precious, even though the exit to the next is a release.......

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
Here's another tidbit to add to our speculating..: "The terrorist threat to the U.S. homeland has continued to "evolve" and may now "be at its most heightened state" since the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told members of Congress on Wednesday. " Just found this. The article goes on to say pretty much noting else..no specifics on why just general stuff, recruitment of westerners etc. Just found it odd being that we're all waiting for something to come of the ambassodor crap. Here's the link www.cnn.com... stories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

The pump does seem really primed for some major "event." With the ambassador "recall (if you will)", the news of the Patriot Act extention being voted down ("oh no... now we're so much less safe!"), the comments from the HSD regarding our terror threat being "the highest since 9/11" while going on to say that our primary threat is from within...etc.

Now that the crumpled paper and kindling wood have been arranged, and the gasoline poured on top, all they need is one spark to get this whole thing going. To me, it's looking less and less like end-of-the-world / major natural disaster-type stuff and more and more like "false flag" terror operation within the US. It seems to me that they are getting the American sheep all ready for another smack across the nose so that we willingly and happily give up the rest of our Constitutional protections from tyrrany and infringements on our privacy and liberty.

The Facist Police State is ready to come out of the shadows and start parading down Main Street.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

IF all the ambassadors were called back, then "why?" is the important question.

first, it cant be a big false flag operation in the USA, because you wouldnt want that many and diverse a group of people knowing beforehand, and the ambassadors would have no need-to-know, as they are placed overseas. obviously, this meeting would have something to do with america's international profile. it could be an upcoming international event [israeli/us attack on iran?], or regarding a policy [usa postion on egypt?].

why call all the ambassadors back? not because some big # is going to hit the fan internationally like WW3, because if that was the case, we would still need an ambassador in france, right?

therefore the clear reason to pull EVERY ambassador back is because the information that is going to be passed to the ambassadors is TOP SECRET, and is very sensitive, so they do not want to risk a security breach by sending the information to hundreds of embassies by usual methods, possibly because the situation/information is complex and there will need to be question and answer sessions with the ambassadors, and that would risk too much exposure if the ambassadors were all in their post-countries with foreign wiretapping surrounding them.

so there is a clearance-sensitive foreign-policy related issue that needs to be discussed and clarified with all ambassadors regarding some particular stance america is planning to take regarding some international event.

that is all we know, and all we can know until it leaks...IF this event even happened.

one likely scenerio???? the feds know something about an upcoming dollar collapse or emerging world currency, or something broad like that.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My thoughts...whatever it is we will soon know. You can't tell 300 people a secret and expect that somebody doesn't spill the beans. People share their work with their spouses and children and as anonymously as WE can share info, they can too. Surely somebody in the diplomatic corp has a conscience? If it is THAT bad, we will find out...eventually. Or it will just happen and we'll find out that way.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by urmenimu2

IF all the ambassadors were called back, then "why?" is the important question.

first, it cant be a big false flag operation in the USA, because you wouldnt want that many and diverse a group of people knowing beforehand, and the ambassadors would have no need-to-know, as they are placed overseas. obviously, this meeting would have something to do with america's international profile. it could be an upcoming international event [israeli/us attack on iran?], or regarding a policy [usa postion on egypt?].

Well... it could be to spread disinformation to the ambassadors. They will then disseminate what they've been fed to their sources (both official, unofficial, and through their obviously leaky system.) This would nicely lay the groundwork for any sort of false flag op AND begin the process of laying out potential patsies to pin the deed on.

Although, you mentioned the dollar collapse scenario, which I do count as a possibility as well.

I guess we can look at the meeting, if it has occured, as something that will play itself out in the open in a one-to-six month timetable, so we'll probably find out soon enough.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
My thoughts...whatever it is we will soon know. You can't tell 300 people a secret and expect that somebody doesn't spill the beans. People share their work with their spouses and children and as anonymously as WE can share info, they can too. Surely somebody in the diplomatic corp has a conscience? If it is THAT bad, we will find out...eventually. Or it will just happen and we'll find out that way.

Obviously, they would be using that to their advantage (the bean-spilling, I mean.) The diplomatic corps, and their contacts, are being used to set the stage for what comes next. This is my guess, at least.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Try as I might I just can't think as deviously as they do! You are probably right...they kept this massive recall low key on purpose to make us curious. Then they're banking on someone blabbing. So chances are we will never know the real truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok, so has all the ambassadors returned to their stations? Or are they still in DC?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join