It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TODAY, FEB 7, 2011 - Clinton's Short Notice All Hands Meeting of the 270 Ambassadors and Consulars

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

everything the u.s. government is doing is very strange. and instead of messaging and commenting on ourselves we need to have the courage to confront the government. we have gotten off all the important points we should be confronting them with: the FEMA death camps, the renewal of the patriot act yesterday behind our backs with no media coverage, net neutrality bill to be passed against our freedom of speech, the fusion spy centers that no one wants (I am not a terrorist!), the ongoing construction of government underground bunkers in colorado (I was in Denver three weeks ago and they are still using large construction equipment around the airport even in the snow! a 24 hour operation!), the FEMA documents proving they are spending a billion dollars on emergency meals, blankets, underwater body bags, TSA's ever expanding controls into bus stations, amtrak, shopping centers, and homeland security giving presentations with q@a at elementary schools (asking 4th graders if their parents smoke marijuana!), and the info about HAARP and a Pole Shift! No one has the guts to use the internet to confront our corrupt government, wall street and federal reserve. instead, we waste a entire week investigating some old man and talk about alex jones. we need to get back to basics now!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mdelauzon

In fact, let's start a thread on everything I just listed and as a collective start organizing to expose the true cover ups and conspiracies! I'm tired of talking about non-issues! P L E A S E!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by McGinty

...why not some ats members portray the CIA and take him hostage tell him [Julian Assange] your going to torture him just to get the release of the insurance file

Great idea! Form a queue, please

edit on 8-2-2011 by McGinty because: to add 'Assange'

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

It freaks me out a little too and i totally agree, the Russians and Chinese pretend to be allies with the US. I just cant see them getting on with eachother. Its like having 3 alpha males in a pack of wolves, only one of them will succeed!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If there aren't enough jobs to go around, start a war and draft people of all ages into the service. That is one thing that could be on the agenda.

I agree about the police state that we're heading into and the so-called Patriot Act which is just a ruse to take away our liberties.

We need to keep watching events as they unfold and try to put two and two together. Whatever is going on behind-the-scenes, it's big and the B.S. about AJ and a pole shift is all just a distraction.

Another post on another thread theorized that the phrase "pole shift" could be code for something else. I think yes it could be.

la2

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
hmmmmmm..........

I really dont know what to make of all this, but i do agree that something major is certainly being talked about and its something that effects the whole world.

I personally feel that it is more likely to be something that will result in some sort of communications blackout or something that would have Americans around the world heading to the embassies, get everyone on the same page before we are unable to communicate with them, what would be interesting is if any other countries did the same, and recalled all their ambassadors for a conference.

The only reasons i can think of for a comms blackout would be polar shift, major conflict or seeing as the sun has that huge sunspot then possibly that.

I hope its something less drastic, maybe financial collapse of the US is closer than we think?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
EMP? or more likely CME? Kinda broke one of my dreams thinking of it.......(The air around me filled with static and the biggest electrical storms I have ever witnessed)..........When diplomacy would require face to face, alerting staff before the event. Their future work maybe somewhat dated without the aid of technology, a brush up on the old ways? Face to face diplomacy? Mere conjecture with the lack of solid evidence.
Changes in US foreign policy would be done over time, diplomat by diplomat or even small groups per session to keep the status quo as it were.....not all together.
And the obvious no opposition shouting the odds (their opposite numbers in congress or whatever) that to me speaks volumes.

edit on 8-2-2011 by DreamerOracle because: editing

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
Here's a theory. Wikileaks was leaked by the US Gov't, made to look like espionage. There wasn't anything we already didn't know in those leaks and they been "edited" anyway. This either sets up this meeting of all of the diplomats(unprecedented). This is where you tell them what's coming up don't be surprised and here are you're boarding passes(lol). Now if I was China or N. Korea or even Russia I would be VERY concerned if they weren't already in on it. Are they heading for the bunkers?Maybe. There are so many countries with unrest right now maybe it's just,"here's what you do when the gov't resigns and the people are pissed". Is there a major disaster ready to explode and this is how they're preparing, if so it must be big. No matter how you look at it I don't think it's good for us out here, or maybe it's just what we need.

I think that you have hit many of the key points on the head ! I too have been thinking along these same lines for a while now.

For instance Wikileaks gets most of it's funding from Rockafella, I used to believe it was all true, but it is now obvious, even to a blind man, nuff said

Large groups of the elite being brought togeather for the last trip out, they were bound to silence about it because if you offer anyone a get out of jail free card of this sort of magnitude, they will not only bite your hand off for it, they will protect the secret with their lives.

Large scale public unrest in countries, including mass demonstration and rioting, orchestrated to keep peoples minds occupied, whilst they are jumping into the escape pods.

We are at the bottom of the heap and will stay that way, because we know no better !

Not only are all different political parties on the same side and just fighting for show, to let us think that we have a free choice when voting, but it now appears that the different countries leaders are really working togeather as a group of elite !
edit on 8-2-2011 by Qwenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by la2

That is an excellent point right there about if there is mass panic around the world in other countries, ex-pat Americans are going to swarm the embassies trying to get on a chopper or the next plane out. Look at what happened during the last days of Saigon.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If Wilcock is right, which is a big if, then this unprecedented meeting could be related to the Chinese "October Surprise" which has to do with disclosure and free energy. He claims the Chinese have a battery for a car that can go 1,000 miles on a single gallon of water. Could we be on the verge of free energy AND disclosure?

He claims that the Old World Order is fighting this disclosure and free energy by using HAARP, which is causing the mass animal deaths - but the Old World Order is panicking because benevolent ET's are destroying all their black-ops technology - so they are trying to use HAARP as a last ditch attempt to try and stop ET from doing this. Yeah, sounds crazy, but if he's right... Also - I believe I read that the Old World Order being desperate, they might attempt to go nuke, but that will fail because ET can easily disable all nukes as you can read about when the prez was recently notified that a bunch of our missiles were deactivated.

Who knows what is going on in the world when we are kept in the dark by TPTB and are fed a steady diet of # all the time. In any case, it does us no good to worry about things that are completely beyond our control. Whatever happens, happens, and there's not a damn thing we can do about it, so why worry?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
What really bothers me about this is that apparently all US embassies -- or at least the main ones -- have specialized, secure rooms for sending and receiving sensitive information. You know, the classic "guarded room in the basement" sort of thing. Ambassadors are used to sending highly-sensitive information and receiving info/instructions in this way; so we have to wonder what is so important and so secret that it can't even be communicated through the usual, very secure channels.

Whatever Secretary Clinton wants to tell all these ambassadors has to be so big and so vitally important that it can't even be entrusted to any form of electronic transmission or even a diplomatic bag. It's face-to-face only.

I have never heard of such a mass meeting of ambassadors happening before, certainly not in modern times with all the above-metioned secure methods of transmitting info that the US has at its disposal. The fact that almost no-one in the MSM or opposing factions is saying a thing (in any detail) about it also is very disturbing.

And yes, it's scary. Especially because I doubt there's any way we'll find out very much. Put it this way, not even the best hackers in the world can access data that never gets transmitted.

Mike

edit on 8/2/11 by JustMike because: Minor correction to hopefully improve clarity.

I got to use one of those phones when I was deployed to Iraq. Very cool, very guarded. It was in a kind of armored car trailer. You push a button when you talk, and let off when you are not talking. They do the same on the other side, there is a time delay for encryption. But this was a long time ago.
I now have serious PTSD triggers with phone issues - like delays or overlaps that sometimes happen on cell phones. It tiggers the H#LL out of me, gives me an anxiety attack.

Maybe the called them all back to implant tracking devices? So that when they use a new fangled top secret phone it will only work if the phone reads your implant code? Just a scify thought.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
reply to post by pajoly

This might simply be a meeting to set homogeneous policy. To make certain everyone "gets it" especially in light of the middle-east fiasco. The most important part of this affair is not so much that they're all coming home but if they all go back to their posts. If there is something big, a known disaster or disclosure in the offing, this might be the OK to stand down. And so will they all go back and how can we know?

Maybe the "gets it" is some type of implanted device?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

Agreed why worry, let them worry about it....but the theories make good threadage and a great read

I'm going with a really important "Tell" be it leak etc etc or planetary event of a debilitating nature, CME or EMP from the flyby of the Comet.

p.s I'm not holding my breath ...this could be just another Nasa style of AMAZING NEWS.........NOT!!

edit on 8-2-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
One thing for sure is that global weather patterns have been really weird lately.

Poor Australia has been taking it on the chin from Mother Nature who apparently is not a happy camper these days.

Here in Dallas the week before the Super Bowl, we had record low temps, ice paralyzed mass transit even.

Something bizarre is happening whether it is weather modification or more natural.

I've heard it said that our entire solar system is traveling into some huge dangerous zone of the Milky Way and we are getting polar melts and weird weather from that, also our solar activity is strange possibly due to the solar system migrating into this dangerous zone in the galaxy. That's what I've heard or seen on another ATS thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

By the way I had a dream/premonition that there will be a calamity in the future and that those that go underground to their so called safe havens will be overwhelmed with panic and suffering because the bunkers will not hold
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

That's a funny thing. I've always wondered folks think an undergound bunker will be such a safe place. Perhaps the entire planning has been centered around a directed human generated disaster like a nuke war, when in reality nature or randomness from the cosmos is most likely the thing that does us in.

All I know is that if the earth's crust starts undulating, the last place I'd want to be is deep underground.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Historically when an agressor nation takes time to inform all embassy staff, it's to coordinate an important change in foreign policy, frequently major military plans.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Michio Kaku's warning about Coronal Mass Ejection was pretty sobering. The thing is 'though is that I don't think they can predict when a CME is going to happen or in what direction it would hit. A direct hit, according to Kaku would take out all the communications satellites. Good to be warned but I don't see how they could predict this with very much advance notice. Yes, it does take a few minutes for a CME to arrive at Earth but we wouldn't get much advance warning at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

The EMP thing is seriously an issue. I know that old friends of mine that used to fly in radar jamming planes joked they could take out the whole city of Seattle with one EA6B. But this was again, long ago.

I don't think people stop and think what this means. It means no gas coming out of the pump. No communication. No power to flush. NO POWER period.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly

By the way I had a dream/premonition that there will be a calamity in the future and that those that go underground to their so called safe havens will be overwhelmed with panic and suffering because the bunkers will not hold

That's a funny thing. I've always wondered folks think an undergound bunker will be such a safe place. Perhaps the entire planning has been centered around a directed human generated disaster like a nuke war, when in reality nature or randomness from the cosmos is most likely the thing that does us in.

All I know is that if the earth's crust starts undulating, the last place I'd want to be is deep underground.

I am very concerned about this summit meeting called by Clinton. Let me share a story. When I went to Iraq, they constructed scud bunkers for us. They were a joke. They were shipping containers with sandbags on them and concrete short walls with more sandbags. You would look into one and the back looked to me like a cave of death for two reasons -
1. I pictured being crushed to death by troops in a panic as they pushed in, crushing the folks in the rear - or I mean the first ones in.
2. I knew that as 5'2, 135 pound female if I showed up with my gas mask and a male twice my size arrived with no mask in his possession - due to: I don't know leaving it in the tent and going to the latrine - that that SOB would knock my A$$ out and take mine.
I was always respectful of government property but when we got into Iraq people's gas masks would disappear if they put them down in the chow hall to go back for seconds. You didn't let your eye off your gear. Furthermore I was instructed to deface it by marking all over it with a sharpie that it was mine. We believe that the host party nationals were scronging it up for themselves and the black market. Think I'm kidding google the black markets in Afgani or Packi. FULL of US gear.

Ok from my post you see I served in the United States Armed Forces and I have been to War. Let me tell you a secret: even trained troops freak out if they think they are going to die. Especially Guard troops (not to bash the Guard I was full time Air for years) but these folks are not hardened bad A$$ young men, some of them are 50 year old men and women from all walks of civilian life now called to duty - yes - because you can serve till you are 60. These would be the people you folks think are going to man the dreaded FEMA camps and let me tell you there is no guarantee they won't freak out and crush you in their own panic. Sorry if this offended anyone but it was true to MY experience.

So the whole crushed by massive panic thing puts me off from large gatherings, to include "survival" gatherings. I think if it gets bad, if it is a total SHTF event - you are better off on your own, with a small supply of food you can carry on your body - and personal water filtration devices. So stock up on power bars, you know a back pack bug out bag of the type you would keep in a vehicle in an up North state. Don't forget your NASA tinfoil heat blankie. Think "camper" - because I think you will want to be light and mobile. This is just my feeling about it. The gold hoarders and seed buyers are gonna be shocked. Better be prepared psychologically to beat feet.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Right on, about the EMP weapons. It's sort of a clean doomsday weapon. You knock people back into the stone age and haven't made a mess with radioactive scorched earth. I think EMPs are very worrying to the DoD because your troops, national guard and so forth can't communicate or get orders if their radio eq is fried.

Just the fact that the general public would not know a thing about what is happening would instantly throw things into an 'every man for himself' type of anarchy where you would have looters and street gangs run amock.

Everything in your freezer/fridge would start going bad and grocery stores? Good luck.

In an EMP attack nobody would know what's going down and your best bet would be to shelter in place and be ready to defend yourself mad max style.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join