It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TODAY, FEB 7, 2011 - Clinton's Short Notice All Hands Meeting of the 270 Ambassadors and Consulars

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
reply to post by pajoly

This might simply be a meeting to set homogeneous policy. To make certain everyone "gets it" especially in light of the middle-east fiasco. The most important part of this affair is not so much that they're all coming home but if they all go back to their posts. If there is something big, a known disaster or disclosure in the offing, this might be the OK to stand down. And so will they all go back and how can we know?

If she wants to set "homegeneous policy" as you put it, this can be done much more cheaply over the phone. You can convey that message with a simple phone call.

So far as being "the OK to stand down" they can also do this with a simple phone call, like the ambassador to China.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite

Originally posted by babybunnies
I started another thread on this, thanks for bringing to everyone's attention again.

I bumped the other two threads this morning and then noticed this thread took off... I think you are onto something.

Originally posted by babybunniesGiven that this meeting was called immediately following the Chinese President's State Visit to Washington, and that the US Ambassador to China has just quit citing very suspicious reasons (running for the GOP Presidential Ballot? yeah, right), I'd say that the Chinese have just told the Americans about something VERY big about to happen.

Let us also not forget the recent (alleged) Chinese Missile fired off the coast of California.

I read on David Wilcock's site that he believes there is a ET disclosure war going on and the Chinese sent a package to every world leader with instructions to open on a certain day. In the package was a free energy device complete with the plans and specs to manufacture them. I believe he claims that the Chinese are in contact with ET and the race to disclose is on, but World leaders and the elite don't want the info going public - but the Chinese are going to force disclosure (something like that). Not to mention the mass animal deaths he claims is being caused by HAARP being used to try and stop ET from destroying "classified, back-engineered military equipment" which would "have been used to fake an alien invasion -- in the hopes of creating a worldwide dictatorship."

See the Wilcock info here, here, here, and here. If nothing else, the guy has got one hell of an imagination.

So, it is starting to make sense... Wilcock's "Chinese October Surprise I, II, & 3", The Missile launch, Hu's visit, the US Chinese Ambassador's resignation, etc.

Thanks for the bump
I found this VERY suspicious ever since it was announced briefly last week and then there was NOTHING covered in the media about it. I mean, you don't get EVERY ambassador to change their schedule at short notice, including a foreign PM (Canada's Stephen Harper) "just to say hello" or "just to talk about trade".

Too much going down at once to be written off as "just another conspiracy theory" folks.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
reply to post by burntheships

but one question if soros is connected to fox then why do they have glen beck on there beck did a week long show on soros exposing his past and what he wants for america

All part of the smokescreen.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
reply to post by pajoly

This might simply be a meeting to set homogeneous policy. To make certain everyone "gets it" especially in light of the middle-east fiasco. The most important part of this affair is not so much that they're all coming home but if they all go back to their posts. If there is something big, a known disaster or disclosure in the offing, this might be the OK to stand down. And so will they all go back and how can we know?

If she wants to set "homegeneous policy" as you put it, this can be done much more cheaply over the phone. You can convey that message with a simple phone call.

So far as being "the OK to stand down" they can also do this with a simple phone call, like the ambassador to China.

Phone calls can be intercepted in various ways. Also, this is the chosen few coming back, not the entire embassy staffs. That might create a panic. The grunts would likely not get a warning if such were being issued.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15

Originally posted by baphomet420
So
Hilary has been meeting with foriegn leaders and now is calling all US ambassadors to a meeting.

World Government?

World leaders meet often throughout the year at various summits, whether its UN, G20, World Economic Forum (other economic conferences), Climate Change, Global Security, WHO, WTO etc etc

THIS is NOT NEW

Leaders meet regularly

It just happens to be NEW to people catching on to International; Geo Politics, Business, Health, Trade, Economy

What is new is that all the ambassadors were summoned, which has never happened before, and it's NOT been covered by the mainstream 24 hour news networks.

You'd think a meeting of such magnitude would warrant a live press conference from Sec State Clinton.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If we look back at the Cuban Missile Crisis, there were these top secret meetings at the White House where the excom (executive committee) met with JFK/RFK leading up to playing chicken with the Soviets.

All the secret diplomatic meetings going on now might be a prelude to surprise 'shock and awe' that they're about to unleash on either North Korea or Iran based on nuke capabilities those countries seem to have developed.

It wouldn't surprise me if State Dept wants to get ahead of the curve on something like surprise war.

What usually happens when the dollar is going down is that they crank up a war to pump billions into defense contractors and in the case of WWII, a full on war economy. WWII turned the USA into a huge manufacturing economy because all those factories making war supplies converted into peace time manufacturers.

If we're about to start a major war with N. Korea and/or Iran, Obama/Hilary would want China, Russia and all USA ambassadors briefed in secret about what is about to unfold.

This theory excludes the animal die offs having anything to do with it, but it would explain some of the other mysterious developments.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

FEMA announces yesterday that they're going to start testing the presidential address feature of the emergency broadcast system (why? why now?)

I think that is a key and tasty bit right there. What's a disaster movie without Morgan Freeman going on the radio and tele? And perhaps they're figuring this will be on short wave or smoke signals.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Here's a theory. Wikileaks was leaked by the US Gov't, made to look like espionage. There wasn't anything we already didn't know in those leaks and they been "edited" anyway. This either sets up this meeting of all of the diplomats(unprecedented). This is where you tell them what's coming up don't be surprised and here are you're boarding passes(lol). Now if I was China or N. Korea or even Russia I would be VERY concerned if they weren't already in on it. Are they heading for the bunkers?Maybe. There are so many countries with unrest right now maybe it's just,"here's what you do when the gov't resigns and the people are pissed". Is there a major disaster ready to explode and this is how they're preparing, if so it must be big. No matter how you look at it I don't think it's good for us out here, or maybe it's just what we need.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think you are missing the point that is being made about nobody from "your" side making a fuss about it.
Why not? Why is everybody so silent. Why isn't Beck, Limbo, Palin, Fox screaming from the rafters about this extravagant waste of taxpayer dollars???? Where is the outrage about all these airline tickets, the cost of this thing? That is what worries me. Where is the bashfestorama that usually accompanies this stuff????

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Another thing about WWII was that it put all the depression era folks back to work. All the millions of G.I.s --- what jobs were available for those guys if there wasn't a war? Not enough. If there hadn't been a WWII, millions of guys would have been unemployed and the Depression would have painfully continued into the whole 1940s decade.

However, things have changed. WWIII would most likely escalate into total nuke war and if that happens there won't be any spots reserved in the underground bunkers for the average Joe.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I saw a blurb somewhere talking about this. One of the theories in timing had to do with the US debt ceiling and a default. Congress still has not reached a deal with cutting spending or raising the debt ceiling, and if I remeber right we are only a few weeks away.

Maybe this is a worst case scenario meeting, putting all of our diplomatic corp on the same page for a unified front. Defaulting on our debt and having ambassadors giving different talking points would only make the matter worse.

A little bit more reassuring to countries when we default but have a game plan in place and everyone is on the same page. It would come across as the US screwing up with money, but the Government has a plan to fix it.

Confidence in the US is just as critical as getting spending under control.

Just a thought...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yeah, I hear you on the default and debt ceiling thing.

Let's face it, the U.S. economy is being propped up artificially right now. The fed has been printing money like crazy because the first huge bailout/stimulus thing didn't do the trick. Now they are grasping at straws by flooding the markets with worthless paper. There has to be an eventual dollar crash if they keep doing this.

Yesterday, we learned that most major corporations are sitting on cash reserves totaling altogether in the trillions, but they aren't using that cash to expand and create new jobs. That's a hunker down mentality.

Our economy is really sick right now and we're depending on red China to help keep us propped up.

The situation could lead to WWIII, but it would start with 'shock and awe' unleashed on N. Korea and/or Iran, in my opinion.

I just think behind the scenes on Wall St and in the WH they are probably in some kind of panic mode about the U.S. economy about to crash big time. Just a feeling I have about it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

The Canadian PM, this part makes me nervous. It is all too Day After Tomorrowish for me.
While we are on this, will they bug out to Denver? I can't understand why some think that is the big bunker, isn't it pretty close to Yellowstone? Geologically is that area prone not to move? By the way I had a dream/premonition that there will be a calamity in the future and that those that go underground to their so called safe havens will be overwhelmed with panic and suffering because the bunkers will not hold - they'll get there alright but it won't save them. Meaning all that stockpiling will be for naught. Those that make it - will be out in the open, in varied geographical locations that will be a surprise. This is just my imagination mind you.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
The meeting is unprecedented.

Not even in the history of the USA.

It had never happened before, not even during WW2.

This is that part that scares the crap out of me. That this is a first in History. That the Canadian PM is coming down unscheduled. This leads me to believe there is going to be a calamity that will affect the North American Continent. I have a very bad feeling about this.

edit on 8-2-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The other wild card is EMP --- electromagnetic pulse.

There are rumored to be EMP weapons in the arsenals of the major superpowers. Nukes cause EMP, but superpowers now days are supposed to have 'clean' EMP weapons.

EMP weapons used in WWIII would instantly disable all electronics in a wide geographical area like a city. Your phone, TV, Internet, radio, even your car won't work. People would wander out in the streets totally clueless about what's going on. Nothing would work and there would be no communication to tell folks what is happening. Talk about anarchy, that's what it would turn into rather quickly.

If we have a superpower adversary like possibly China and we know they can EMP us, there might be a 'pre-emptive' strike.

Something serious is up behind-the-scenes. Events lately are similar in secrecy to the Cuban Missle Crisis.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

but one question if soros is connected to fox then why do they have glen beck on there beck did a week long show on soros exposing his past and what he wants for america

All part of the smokescreen.

Consider that Beck might be on the level. That doesn't mean that Fox is. Beck's just a cover for the "Fox". Beck is their "beard". (That is a strange name for that network come to think of it.) And so they let Beck, the junkyard dog, constantly chew Soros a new one. The response to that is Beck is constantly called a crack-pot by people on both sides of the political aisle (again there's actually only one party). This gets him more attention both positive and negative. And so Beck being on the level sticks to his story while Fox accomplishes their hidden agenda of deflating the "Soros is evil" angle by allowing their hired crack-pot to mostly twist in the wind. They promote him, "sort of". He serves as the comic relief on Imus and O'Really every few days. He laughs and jokes and often at himself and that gives the weak minded the impression that his rants are a put on. In actuality, we would all likely lighten up if we were in his shoes. He is after all only human and the nature of this subject matter would drive most of us bats if we were on a rant 24/7. We see that from some contributors here. They never let up. I'm not saying that is either good or bad it just is. Not to mention Beck's good for ratings don't cha know. Everyone loves a train wreck. And Beck, in my opinion, does not know he's a passenger.

And so "beck did a week long show on soros". There's nothing like over saturation to turn the sheeple off in my opinion. It just doesn't stand up to "Snarky" giving "The Constipation" a reach around in the hot tub on "Jersey Snore".

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone
reply to post by pajoly

The Canadian PM, this part makes me nervous. It is all too Day After Tomorrowish for me.
While we are on this, will they bug out to Denver? I can't understand why some think that is the big bunker, isn't it pretty close to Yellowstone? Geologically is that area prone not to move? By the way I had a dream/premonition that there will be a calamity in the future and that those that go underground to their so called safe havens will be overwhelmed with panic and suffering because the bunkers will not hold - they'll get there alright but it won't save them. Meaning all that stockpiling will be for naught. Those that make it - will be out in the open, in varied geographical locations that will be a surprise. This is just my imagination mind you.

I've thought about that Yellowstone deal myself. Is the Denver airport underground just a decoy? A huge, costly decoy? We are after all talking conspiracy. And we are discussing topics where money is no object. Why would TPTB broadcast their "secret underground lair"? The airport could be a bait and switch. A huge, costly and very effective bait and switch. If you were trying to deflect attention, wouldn't you want it effective? Everybody will be looking there and TPTB will be headed somewhere else. If they could build that there, what makes us think that's the only spot?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Another little tidbit about EMP weapons. This is the wild and crazy theory I'm posting here just for fun...

World leaders figure out that there is an impending invasion of hostile aliens coming down in motherships loaded with hybrids or whatever to take over Earth.

The first thing these alien invaders are going to do is EMP the whole world simultaneously, which instantly cuts off all human communications everywhere. Then, the only communications available will be from the hostile UFO fleet. This would completely disable any human defense.

If the governments of the world have reason to believe this is about to happen, they might all go public with it just prior to the event so that people would know what's about to go down.

O.K., just a wild and crazy theory not to be taken seriously, but WHAT IF???

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

And do you really think that Russia and China would LET america start a war with NK? If this happened, the US would have control of a country that is far too close to the borders of Russia and China, i really really dont think the Russians or Chinese would agree to the US doing this and would very well put a stop to it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I don't disagree with you at all. This is why if something like that is in the cards, we could see a pretty quick escalation into WWIII.

No, I don't think China and Russia would sit idly by and let us invade N. Korea and in the situation with Iran, I think Russia has come down on their side recently.

I'm not saying 'shock and awe' with any country would be the right thing to do and it certainly would be dangerous as hell.

I feel like China and Russia are NOT our allies even 'though there has been all the state dinners, toasts and Putin in W's pickup truck on the fake ranch and stuff.

All window dressing.

If there is any more shock and awe (after what W did to Iraq), I would think that we would be dangerously close to WWIII and that does freak me out.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join