It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Report: Taliban Not Allied With Al-Qaida

page: 8
23
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha
 

How about you get used to it who the hell are you ?
My kids will not shed blood for your nwo got it ?
Their life is worth MORE than that and so is yours !
Stop taking bullets for a group that doesnt give a damn if your DEAD or alive .
Pawns !




posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu
 


Civilians who have never been anywhere near the military seem to know all about what it is to be a soldier these days. Real experience and intricate knowledge appears to pale in comparison to their INTERNET POWERS and spectacular ignorance.

"Oh, I know all about [insert something that they know nothing about, along with an explanation illustrating how little they know about it], because I did some serious learning here and now I am an expert on the matter: [insert dubious article/video/book]."



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by lonegurkha
 

How about you get used to it who the hell are you ?
My kids will not shed blood for your nwo got it ?
Their life is worth MORE than that and so is yours !
Stop taking bullets for a group that doesnt give a damn if your DEAD or alive .
Pawns !


Such anger. My father was US Army. Out of Fort Campbell for those in the know, he taught me honour, dignity, duty, patriotism, hard work, and patience.

I was so glad to even walk in his footsteps.

You call us pawns. Yet you subscribe to a belief system that would have you less than that. Remember, even in chess, a pawn can "kill" a king.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 


We've gone down this path so many times Proto, you and your pompous holier than thou self praising vomit bores me....

I'll stop contributing to the off-topic banter and derailing of this thread which started HERE and escalated and furthered HERE.

Have a nice day my friend...
As-Salamu Alaykum






I swear the checks in the mail for all that space I rent in your mind.

But thanks for admitting your participation in the thread has been to derail it.

I can see why some people involved in the military and security industrial complex wouldn't appreciate a discussion that centers around yet another Government lie, and botched policy that has cost too many lives and too much money.

I agree it's far easier and safer to focus on me than to take on the Powers that Be.

Or is it?




posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh
 

No. More like sometimes it takes two or more perspectives to get at the truth. In most cases here, from what I'm reading, both "sides" of this argument have valid points. Both are right. Set aside the emotion and the defensiveness and you begin to see this.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I believe too that Al-Qaida is not real thing, it was just George Bush's way to scare americans. He invented whole thing.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by lonegurkha
 

How about you get used to it who the hell are you ?
My kids will not shed blood for your nwo got it ?
Their life is worth MORE than that and so is yours !
Stop taking bullets for a group that doesnt give a damn if your DEAD or alive .
Pawns !


Such anger. My father was US Army. Out of Fort Campbell for those in the know, he taught me honour, dignity, duty, patriotism, hard work, and patience.

I was so glad to even walk in his footsteps.

You call us pawns. Yet you subscribe to a belief system that would have you less than that. Remember, even in chess, a pawn can "kill" a king.


Yes you make a valid point but please remember that your father could have taught you this Without being a soldier .

Remember too please that when you are a soldier your duty is NOT to your son , father etc , If it is called for you will be expected to kill your Family .



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Soshh
 

No. More like sometimes it takes two or more perspectives to get at the truth. In most cases here, from what I'm reading, both "sides" of this argument have valid points. Both are right. Set aside the emotion and the defensiveness and you begin to see this.


You’re accusing me of emotion and defensiveness after taking something that wasn't addressed to you and clearly assuming that I was referring to you. Did you see any emotion or defensiveness in my one and only post that was addressed to you?

I thought that was a respectful and pretty comprehensive answer to your question and if I thought you were a complete and utter moron I wouldn't have wasted my time writing it.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by lonegurkha
 

How about you get used to it who the hell are you ?
My kids will not shed blood for your nwo got it ?
Their life is worth MORE than that and so is yours !
Stop taking bullets for a group that doesnt give a damn if your DEAD or alive .
Pawns !

My friend I am well aware of who and what I am.I am much older than you and have a better perspective on mankind and the world in general than you do. The way you avoid the questions I pose to you clearly demonstrate that you have little understanding of how the world functions.If you don't like the way the world works then get out in the streets and change it.The egyptians can, so can you.And yet their protest didn't remain peaceful as they would have wanted did it?TPTB saw to that didn't they.
You would deny your own children the freedom to chose their path in life because of your predjudice.Well that's your choice.I think that demonstrates a very narrow mind.But I support your freedom to have that same narrow mind.
I pity your kids that will have to grow up in this violent world cause dad won't stand up.
Oh and about the NWO prove they exist.
edit on 2/8/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh
 


Um..I accused you of nothing? Did you reply to the wrong person perhaps?



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh
 

Not even tptb can believe you serve them and risk your lives for them

Even more interesting is the process by which a young man's parents, who purportedly love him, can be induced to send him off to war to his death.
By the time his son must go to war, father (with jelly for a backbone) will slam a gun into junior's hand before father will risk the censure of his peers, or make a hypocrite of himself by crossing the investment he has in his own personal opinion or self-esteem. Junior will go to war or father will be embarrassed. So junior will go to war, the true purpose not withstanding.
Not my words tptb words .

Not my words the words of one of your fellows soldier. in 1935 ! and still we havnt learnt anything !

In November 1935 Butler wrote an article for the socialist magazine Common Sense: "I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested."



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by Soshh
 

Not even tptb can believe you serve them and risk your lives for them

Even more interesting is the process by which a young man's parents, who purportedly love him, can be induced to send him off to war to his death.
By the time his son must go to war, father (with jelly for a backbone) will slam a gun into junior's hand before father will risk the censure of his peers, or make a hypocrite of himself by crossing the investment he has in his own personal opinion or self-esteem. Junior will go to war or father will be embarrassed. So junior will go to war, the true purpose not withstanding.
Not my words tptb words .

Not my words the words of one of your fellows soldier. in 1935 ! and still we havnt learnt anything !

In November 1935 Butler wrote an article for the socialist magazine Common Sense: "I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested."


Yeah I read this the last time you posted it .Got anything new or just the same poorly thought out support for your untenable position.
edit on 2/8/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity
 



Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Soshh
 

Set aside the emotion and the defensiveness and you begin to see this.


If you weren't suggesting that I was being emotional and defensive then who were you referring to?



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha
 



You would deny your own children the freedom to chose their path in life because of your predjudice.Well that's your choice.I think that demonstrates a very narrow mind.But I support your freedom to have that same narrow mind. I pity your kids that will have to grow up in this violent world cause dad won't stand up. Oh and about the NWO prove they exist.

YES I will give my children the freedom to choose their path in LIFE _ life not the risk of death to keep eugenics and depopulation believing scum in power .
DAD WONT STAND UP ? Im standing up to racist elitist violent thugs will that do ? This violent world is not of MY making , its the making of nwo scum that soldiers risk their PRECIOUS lives for !

Prove nwo exsists ? This whole post is related to the nwo !nwo = fake wars , eugenics and depopulation



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
proto and lucidity . this is hopeless lol , The only thing we can do is what we're doing . keep up the good work .
Peace



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Yes you make a valid point but please remember that your father could have taught you this Without being a soldier .


Just remember, you were the ones calling us mindless killers.


Remember too please that when you are a soldier your duty is NOT to your son , father etc , If it is called for you will be expected to kill your Family .


Ahhhh, here we go. Killing our families now.
I might recommend professional help, sir. You are not thinking rationally.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha
 


If you think this guy represents "poor support " then there is no hope !

Smedley Darlington Butler was born in Pennsylvania on 30th July, 1881. His father, Thomas Stalker Butler, was a lawyer and politician and in 1897 was elected to the House of Representatives. Butler was educated at the Haverford School, a private secondary school for the sons of wealthy Quaker families in Philadelphia. Although brought up as a pacifist he runaway from school at sixteen to join the army. Butler lied about his age and secured a second lieutenant's commission in the US Marines.After six weeks of basic training Butler was sent to Guantanamo, Cuba, in July 1898. He saw action against the Spanish before being sent to China during the Boxer Rebellion. At the Battle of Tientsin on 13th July, 1900, Butler was shot in the thigh when he climbed out of a trench to retrieve a wounded officer. In recognition of his bravery Butler was promoted to the rank of captain. Butler was badly wounded for a second time when he was shot in the chest at San Tan Pating. In 1903, Butler was sent to Honduras where he protected the U.S. Consulate from rebels. In 1914 Butler won the Medal of Honor for outstanding gallantry in action while fighting against the Spanish at Veracruz, Mexico. Major Butler returned his medal arguing that he had not done enough to deserve it. It was sent back to Butler with orders that not only would he keep it, but that he would wear it as well. Butler won his second Medal of Honor in Haiti on 17th November, 1915. Promoted to the rank of brigadier general at the age of 37 he was placed in command of Camp Pontanezen at Brest, France, during the First World War. This resulted in him being awarded the Distinguished Service Medal and the French Order of the Black Star.




But you know betrer than this soldier who has seen it all and got the medals to prove it ?



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by lonegurkha
 



You would deny your own children the freedom to chose their path in life because of your predjudice.Well that's your choice.I think that demonstrates a very narrow mind.But I support your freedom to have that same narrow mind. I pity your kids that will have to grow up in this violent world cause dad won't stand up. Oh and about the NWO prove they exist.

YES I will give my children the freedom to choose their path in LIFE _ life not the risk of death to keep eugenics and depopulation believing scum in power .
DAD WONT STAND UP ? Im standing up to racist elitist violent thugs will that do ? This violent world is not of MY making , its the making of nwo scum that soldiers risk their PRECIOUS lives for ! .
Prove nwo exsists ? This whole post is related to the nwo !nwo = fake wars , eugenics and depopulation



First off retoric is not proof.All you reply with is retoric and nothing of substance I have asked you repeatedly valid questions about what solutions you have for the problems you complain about .In return You offer mindless retoric and preachy nonsense.Again I ask what is your solution to the problems you rant about?And I don't want a response about my kids,my kids.Make some sense and support your retoric.I started out to call you on your anger because you seemed like you might have something valid to say. So far you have offered nothing of substance.If you aren't the intelligent person I originally thought you might be,then reply with mindless retoric and no substance
edit on 2/8/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh
 

All the people arguing in this thread?



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
"Even more interesting is the process by which a young man's parents, who purportedly love him, can be induced to send him off to war to his death. "

you got to hand it to tptb they got a sense of humour ! sick but yeah .



new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join