It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Taliban Not Allied With Al-Qaida

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Doomzilla
I guess life means NOTHING to you .

Well if the SHTF you wouldn't be my first choice as a wing man...

Yes life means more to me than it once did. [It's called learning from Experience] Unlike some who just type online and regurgitate what they've heard or read and who are full of themselves which do Nothing more than type on keyboards and spew their version of moral excrement online, while some of us have been out in the $Htick the difference is real world experience. What have you really defended lately besides your opinion online or possibly halitosis from all the fecal matter you excrete?

So please put away you little morality bat. It neither bothers nor scares me. All you'll do is hurt yourself trying to wield it while making yourself out a fool. Go pick on some Girl-scouts they're more your speed and mental equals...

There is plenty of AHA to spare...

edit on 8-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Actually I hate to break it to you, but the average single mom, living in a bad neighborhood working a poor paying job, faces more dangers and adversities bravely and with more dignity and courage than what you are espousing.

By the way it's Girl Scout Cookie time, how many boxes have you bought to promote the healthy development of social, and economic skills in young girls?

You know while you aren't here on line typing words of brave wisdom praising the beast and the military industrial complex, in what is truly a worthwhile effort that somehow surely must benefit us all?

I sure wouldn't want most of the gungho types to be my wingman in anything, what and have to stop while the pat themselves on the back and tell me how brave they are every 15.5 seconds.

The truth is that many inner city streets right here in America are as dangerous as any you will find in Iraq, and millions of average Americans without guns or body armor or helicopter gunship support, arial drones, or a half dozen similiarly armed people, face them all alone everyday, without a weapon, pushing their fears aside and displaying great courage to get on with the ugly business of survival in blighted neighborhoods the corporations and banks abandoned.

The corporations and banks our soldiers really fight for, in their quest to steal and secure resources, prop up puppet governments who will rape a nation for them in the name of their own people, while they stand around like security gaurds, to stupid to figure out why the people who really live there don't want them there.

Some people don't even have the courage to face the lie of what their lives and country have become.

Deep down they know it, it's why they get so angry when people start talking about the truth.

Deep down they know they are too cowardly to admit they are wrong, and to face the real enemies and challenges that confront us in the path of enjoying a quality life, of having real safety and security.

Their egos like their hearts and minds just aren't strong enough for a real battle.

They are the ultimate cowards.

edit on 8/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

AH so you encouraged your son to be a soldier ? Ah that explains a lot !
Carry on soldier !
I suggest you read silent weapons for silent wars , it goes into detail about people like you.
I guess life means NOTHING to you .

Life means everything to us. That's why we fight so hard to protect it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
My anger is because of innocent women and children getting slaughtered , If that doesn't bother you then i give up .

So what i have a malcom x avatar ? so what my name is doomzila ?
So in order to be anti war , what avatar and name will you let me have ?
Praise soldiers all you want brother , your choice , i dont have to though ok ?
Im sorry it goes against your patriotic bs but a REAL PATRIOT KNOWS when his government is working AGAINST the interests of the people .

Join the army see the world , get paid well , trained well only to come home in a box after dying on your own thousands of miles away from your family .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Couldn't agree more , they act hostile because it means questioning their beliefs and realising yes i am being used solely to depopulate the earth and to make the rich richer .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Want to know something interesting?
A soldier will fight for you regardless of how you feel.
A soldier will lay down his/her life, even while you spit on him/her.
A soldier will risk his life, his families loss, just so you can hate him.

Isn't it odd? That in communist countries, you face punishment BY the soldiers, if you say smething bad about them or their government. But in the western world, the soldier provides you the freedom to insult them.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

My anger is because of innocent women and children getting slaughtered , If that doesn't bother you then i give up .

So what i have a malcom x avatar ? so what my name is doomzila ?
So in order to be anti war , what avatar and name will you let me have ?
Praise soldiers all you want brother , your choice , i dont have to though ok ?
Im sorry it goes against your patriotic bs but a REAL PATRIOT KNOWS when his government is working AGAINST the interests of the people .

Join the army see the world , get paid well , trained well only to come home in a box after dying on your own thousands of miles away from your family .

Your anger is for the women and children?What are you doing about it?You are free to have whatever avatar or screen name you want .Thank a soldier for the freedom to express yourself in whatever way you want including an angry rant.Thank the sacrifice of the soldiers who died so that you have the freedom to complain about soldiers and what they do .Apparently you would rather live under the nazi's than have the freedom which you flaunt.
So you style yourself as "A true patriot" what have you done to change things for the better? I hear you ranting and complaining but I see no solutions offered by you.I hear nothing offered by you to make the world a better place.What are you doing to help the slaughtered innocents you claim to care about.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Actually I hate to break it to you, but the average single mom, living in a bad neighborhood working a poor paying job, faces more dangers and adversities bravely and with more dignity and courage than what you are espousing.

Thanks for that perspective, having come from the Inner city of Los Angeles myself. I've lived and seen that reality firsthand, Fascinating opinion. Have you any real world personal experiences to contribute on this off topic banter? Or will you do the same as the previous poster posting from what you've read in books or saw on TV as well?

By the way it's Girl Scout Cookie time, how many boxes have you bought to promote the healthy development of social, and economic skills in young girls?

Yes, As a matter of fact my daughter who is now attending University studying Studio and Film production was one once. I not only purchased them but took her and a few other girls around door to door selling them as well. Care to add anything further to a topic you really know nothing about?

You know while you aren't here on line typing words of brave wisdom praising the beast and the military industrial complex, in what is truly a worthwhile effort that somehow surely must benefit us all?

Tell that to the multitude of Korean women who were prostituted by the Imperial Armies of Japan or the thousands liberated by armed forces who are now seniors in our and other societies worldwide with their Members Only tattoos from Auschwitz-Birkenau, Buchenwald and Herzogenbusch. [Just to name a few] Ask them what they think about the guys who released them from those nightmares...

I sure wouldn't want most of the gungho types to be my wingman in anything, what and have to stop while the pat themselves on the back and tell me how brave they are every 15.5 seconds.

Neither would I, Nor should you expect any help from me or my family. It would be a Darwin situation and we could use less of the types who would not defend themselves or family nor could add anything of real survival value to the whole...

The truth is that many inner city streets right here in America are as dangerous as any you will find in Iraq, and millions of average Americans without guns or body armor or helicopter gunship support, arial drones, or a half dozen similiarly armed people, face them all alone everyday, without a weapon, pushing their fears aside and displaying great courage to get on with the ugly business of survival in blighted neighborhoods the corporations and banks abandoned.

Stop it! you'll scare the children and feeble minded.

Some people don't even have the courage to face the lie of what their lives and country have become. Deep down they know it, it's why they get so angry when people start talking about the truth.

Exactly my point. Some members get angry and upset when their version of events have been challenged with facts and the truth. Seems like a fair assessment...

Deep down they know they are too cowardly to admit they are wrong, and to face the real enemies and challenges that confront us in the path of enjoying a quality life, of having real safety and security.

You sound like a man speaking from experience.
Care to elaborate on the topic you seem to know oh so well?

Their egos like their hearts and minds just aren't strong enough for a real battle.
They are the ultimate cowards.

Says another guy typing online...

edit on 8-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I realize that this is off topic as it pertains to the original title and direction of this particular thread but it is however relivent to the current mood and direction of the thread. And I mean this as not a firey retort to any one particular person or posting but something has me a bit bewildered.

I hear a lot of condemnation of the military, both past and present, and how they are cold blooded killers... half crazed mindless idiots.... excetera, excetera, yammer, yammer. It was mentioned previously about the day to day lives of people in cities in this country and how dangerous it is...not questioning nor debating this point. However my question comes from this feeling and that is this.... if we are so willing to condemn the military for its violence, where is the same condemnation for the perps who's crimes are just as violent and cruel as what such vitriole is heaped upon the military?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

A soldier will fight for you regardless of how you feel. A soldier will lay down his/her life, even while you spit on him/her. A soldier will risk his life, his families loss, just so you can hate him.

Yes I know their slaves thats all it means nothing like your trying to make out .
A real army protects its people not a cabal of men whom to life means nothing but money means everything
Bring the troops home , They should be protecting us citizens not the nwo .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Couldn't agree more , they act hostile because it means questioning their beliefs and realising yes i am being used solely to depopulate the earth and to make the rich richer .

The funny thing is when the real bill comes due for the horrible weaponry and brutal system of violent dominance that runs this earth results in the Crap really hitting the fan, which ultimately it has too, as destruction ends in destruction, they will not only realize that they failed to protect any of us in their mindles servitude to the beast, they will realize it's actually their fault that it ultimately came down to that.

Nothing good or lasting comes out of all this violence and death and the fear that is constantly being sold to promote it and justify it.

It never has and never will, and in fact it's so destructive and so stupid, the only thing a person could do to avoid that sad reality is glorify it along the most superficial and nonsensical lines.

Ultimately people, all people are going to have to pay a real price for this beast we have created and unleashed on the world, it's a price that won't be able to be paid in dollars, just blood, because that's what this beast feeds off of, the blood of human beings.

It won't matter then how much a person praises or worships it or glorifies it.

Feeding this horrible weaponized beast that rings the planet and exists in every ellement of it, everywhere is just stupid.

It grows more powerful and more deadly all the time, and it's only going to get hungrier and hungrier, and more and more violent as more and more people realize it's true nature.

You can see how in fact it will as the people who do worship it, praise it and feed it, wish they could employ violence on those who criticize it and want to do away with it.

Ultimately anyone who doesn't support and worship this beast, who wants to see it gone, is going to be viewed as an enemy, and we are already seeing that happen.

This beast just wants to grow and expand and live forever, but the truth is, this beast is all about feeding itself off of blood.

The blood of our brothers and sisters it never wants us to have a dialouge or happy compromise with, because it can't exist without us fighting one another.

Just as the people who worship it and praise it, are too afraid to try to honestly create a world where we don't fight one another, because they too glorify the death and blood.

It is what it is, and I don't care how much lipstick someone tries to slap on that beast, it's still a beast.

Those who challenge it, those who defy it, those who act to rid the world of it, those are the people of real courage, and those are the people who ultimately will be protecting us all.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

edit on 8-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

We'll come home soon enough. And if you need protection from the big-bad government, if that time ever comes, we will protect you.
I've met learned men who dress in Brooks Bros. suits and talk a good game. And have met the most noble, honourable men to ever walk the face of the planet. These men wore a uniform.

If you find dishonour in what we are doing in Afghanistan and Iraq, then fine. It's a free country. Heck, if they said, "We won't bomb ships (USS Cole), buildings (Twin Towers*), people (markets, EVERYWHERE) then we'll come home.
Easy-peasy.

*I know 9/11 is a touchy subject on this site, hence, the asterisk.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Maybe the difference is simply in perception. Those who join the military are doing it for a cause they perceive noble and worthy. That is their truth. Those they fight do the same. So in your analogy, who the perp is and who the defender is is really in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?

Add to this mix the fact that the person giving a military their orders (on one side, on the other, or both) might have been co-opted by corporations that need defending overseas,and that wars may have been started over lies, and you have the mess we see here. No one's right and no one's wrong.

When either side gets defensive and refuses to see the other perspective or can't separate the human face from the actual events, this is what happens. No one likes to think they killed for a lie, I guess. And the people who have had killing done in their name lash out in frustration at who they can "see." Those they can see then become a shield for the real perps. Shame all around.

edit on 2/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks for that perspective, having come from the Inner city of Los Angeles myself. I've lived in that reality myself. Fascinating opinion. Have you any real world personal experiences to contribute on this off topic banter? Or will you do the same as the previous poster posting from what you're read in books or saw on TV as well?

I wouldn't pretend to know me, I would work on getting to know yourself better my friend. By the way I have spent time in Watts, South Gate, Comptom, Main Street downtown, East Hollywood, Silver Lake, North Hollywood, etc.

I am intimately familiar with the challenges people who live in those places face.

Yes, As a matter of fact my daughter who is now attending University studying Studio and Film production was one once. I not only purchased them but took her and a few other girls around door to door selling them as well. Care to add anything further to a topic you really know nothing about?

Sounds past tense, I asked about this year.

Actually I am the local hero to two girl scout troops having bought hundreds of boxes to give away to my clients.

Including as it now winds down, buying out their least popular cookies so they don't get stuck with them, and can move on to the activities and events that selling the cookies pay for.

Sure I didn't kill anyone and needed no gun, and didn't have to destroy anything to be the guy who lights up the girl scouts and their moms faces when I walk up to their tables and whip out my wallets, but I am a hero to them nonetheless.

Like I said my friend, you should stop pretending to know people you don't, and work on getting to know yourself better.

Tell that to the multitude of Korean women who were prostituted by the Imperial Armies of Japan or the thousands liberated by armed forces who are now seniors in our and other societies worldwide with their Members Only tattoos from Auschwitz-Birkenau, Buchenwald and Herzogenbusch. [Just to name a few] Ask them what they think about the guys who released them from those nightmares...

Because no American Soldier has ever paid a prostitute or raped a woman in time of war, or ran any blackmarket enterprises during a war?

Those people by the way who liberated them, were sent by the same corporate powers that be, that first created and paid for the government that enslaved and tormeneted them.

American corporate involvement in Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy is well documented, so too is American Corporate Activity in the Far East that conspired, colluded and used the U.S. Military to sieze and control the vital resources Japan needed to industrialize that eventually caused it to march off to war.

We create our own problems, employing only those solutions that lead from a World War I, to a World War II, to a Cold War to the War on Terror.

Some one with a brain who isn't afraid to be honest would figure that out.

Neither would I, Nor should you expect any help from me or my family. It would be a Darwin situation and we could use less of the types who would not defend themselves or family nor could add anything of real survival value to the whole...

I am familiar with the mindset, as well as the mathematical formulas employed by the powers that be to create a mass of humanity to find, secure, and extract the resources of the planet so they could control humanity through the control of those resouces.

This is why 98% of the world's resources are under the control of less than .0001% of the population.

What you may have failed to consider that once that control is consolidated it will be the strong and not the weak who are eliminated.

Good luck on your last stand, I am still going to try my best to make sure it doesn't come to that, and bring about a world where people learn to utilize their greatest weapon and assett...their brain.

Stop it! you'll scare the children and feeble minded.

Making a joke about the situation in inner cities caused by corporate flight and corrupt local, state and federal governments is pretty much the only thing someone who knows they lack the courage and wherewithall to try to change can do.

Yeah it's much easier to fight something when they put the gun in your hand, tell you who to shoot at, and make it all easy as 1,2,3 takes a lot more intelligence and courage to pick and choose your own battles and to fight them well.

Exactly my point. Some members get angry and upset when their version of events have been challenged with facts and the truth. Seems like a fair assessment...

Who are you kidding, if you look at almost every post you have made in this thread it's either been aimed at casting confusion on clear cut and dry things like Operation Ajax the pride of the CIA and the perfect blueprint for a coup, to questioning sources in critically acclaimed books.

It's a simple message that is easy to see once you avoid the emotion traps laid in it, be confused, maintaining the status quo is the way to go, because "I" am confused, so you should be confused too.

The truth is self evident and plain as day, and the only people who can't and won't speak to it are the cowards who are afraid of it, or the people to stupid to figure out what time of day it is.

You sound like a man speaking from experience.
Care to elaborate on the topic you seem to know oh so well?

I wouldn't worry about my bravery, but rather the lack of your own.

Bullies by the way aren't brave, they are the biggest cowards of all.

Says the guys typing online.

More macho neanderthal crap aimed at division and confusion.

Got anything intelligent to say?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The situation in war for the soldier is kill them or be killed by them.At that point the reason for the conflict no longer matters.Who said ,or did what doesn't matter.To blame a soldier for the greater savgery perpetrated by those who started the war in the first place is ignorant.He is just there to serve the country he loves .What the retoric was that started the conflict doesn't matter when it drops in the pot and the opposition is sending rounds your way.
Place the blame where it belongs,on the leaders and money lenders and the corporate scum who are responsible for the soldier being in harms way in the first place.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Like I said my friend, you should stop pretending to know people you don't, and work on getting to know yourself better.

Practice what you preach my friend.

Practice what you preach....

Just have...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I blame the family of the soldiers too . If my kids wanted to enlist id be devastated and would probably not bless their decision . There are many thing we can do to make the world a better place , bullets to the head is not one of them .
ONLY the INNOCENT die during war , only the rich benefit from war , the mother who has to bury her dead son does not benefit from war.
edit on 8-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Practice what you preach my friend.

Practice what you preach....

Just have...

You are so predictable my friend, you really give me a chuckle when you obviously are so effected by the moral arguments and they are so under your skin you have to start mentioning them as being misguided to justify your own.

Like morals could ever be misquided.

I suppose it's wicked of me to so delight in watching you struggle and trying to pretend it's all not exactly what it is.

Would you like a girl scout cookie?

That will make you feel all better. I recomend the Dulce De Leche, quite tasty you know!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

reply to post by lonegurkha

I blame the family of the soldiers too . If my kids wanted to enlist id be devastated and would probably not bless their decision . There are many thing we can do to make the world a better place , bullets to the head is not one of them .
ONLY the INNOCENT die during war , only the rich benefit from war , the mother who has to bury her dead son does not benefit from war.
edit on 8-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

You would turn your back on your own kids cause they didn't agree with you?Man you're a piece of work.Only the innocent die in a war....hooo boy you went to la-la land and came back with one la.Still you present blah,blah,blah and no action, no answers, no solution, wheres the substance?Here I'll help.....We can end war by__________.fill in the blank.Perhaps you don't read the papers ,innocents are dying every day on the streets of the city closest to you and here's a shocker for you ......there are no soldiers involved.Humans are violent ,get used to it.
edit on 2/8/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

We've gone down this path so many times Proto, you and your pompous holier than thou self praising vomit bores me....

I'll stop contributing to the off-topic banter and derailing of this thread which started HERE and escalated and furthered HERE.

Have a nice day my friend...
As-Salamu Alaykum

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join