It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

**Rediscovery of Ancient Maya Sites-the Cave of the Red Hands

page: 2
30
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72
 
Dear anon72, thank you for appreciating my reply to to soilder of god, I wasn't sure whether to write something to this person or not as he/she may be a troll & I know not to feed them with the attention that they crave.

Anyhow anon72; I did mean to reply to your thread at first but found myself writing the reply I made. I am passionate about the Mayan civilization & have been for some time. To be honest I enjoy finding out about a lot of the ancients as nothing more can captivate imagination quite like them.

Thank you for asking me whether I think that this civilization may have had some outside help, be it this worldly or off worldly. I have to answer honestly that I am quite sure that they had influances from outside our rational way of thinking. If we take all of the facts (the ones that our governments haven't destroyed or buried) & look at them with open minds we will see that pyramid type structures have been found all over our planet. Sometimes in stange places that there is no valid explination as to how, or whom put them there. It is not known also how some of these were built & we may still not be able to construct the like today even with our so called technological advancement.

I can not make my mind up as to whether or not it was off worldly influances that caused these structures to be built or was it the Atlanteans that were trying to record some of their belifes by indoctrinating them into other peoples... There is also the questions as to if these cultures were put in these different places by said races, be they from this planet or not.

There are too many anomalys all over our planet, under our waters, in our history books, amongst our archeological finds for the watered down versions of the so called history that was and still is taught to us & our children. I hope that one day a major find will be allowed to filter through to us the public but do not hold my breath having seen how governments react to things they do not like with my own eyes.

Untill the smoking gun we both hold out for, wait for/look for is found we will just be amongst the 5% that choose to see through the veil that is put across the other 95% eyes. We may be ridiculed, forced to keep our opinions quiet, pushed away from the truth when nearing it but with perseverance, dedication, conviction & heart surely we will find out the truth.

I would love to be able to visit some of the ruins around the world to be able to see them for myself with my own eyes but am unable to due to having responsibilities. I hope my insight has been helpfull & that one day our questions/suspicions will be answered.

Peace be with you, thank you for an interesting thread


edit on 8/2/2011 by theguygeeza because: Removal of smileys




posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theguygeeza
 


Excellent post/reply.

I can feel your passion for the subject-awesome.

I look forward to your contributions to this topic (and the alike)

Please, continue. I'm interested.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
very interesting post..
cheers for sharing



posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I very much like this post. I would love more insight on the Maya. I myself come from Mayan ancestry and half understand the language. Also, what is the new site Uch Chan?



new topics

top topics
 
30
<< 1   >>

log in

join