It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous hacks US Security company HGBary - Releases email leaks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Buddy you have no internet freedom. You are always watched on the internet by the NSA a person my not be watching but cpu programs they have, are always watching. Internet freedom went out the door in the late 90's when they started project trailblazer at the NSA

edit on 2/8/2011 by tsloan because: ATS has no spell check and I'm a retard

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Anonymous is simply a loose association of internet Anarchists devoted to the abolition of all forms of governance which do not appeal to their general approvals. They are irresponsible, reckless, and a threat to the safety and security of the entire international community. Leaking secrets, attacking organizations and corporations, not to mention their extremist rhetoric in defense of their ideal society of anarchistic values, are nothing less than dangerous.

Perhaps their initiative is to drive the government into regulating the internet to disband their reckless behavior. Maybe they are the government and are pursuing what I had just mentioned above.

Either way I do hope to see them voluntarily halt what they are doing.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
S&F to OP & Anon

Aaron Barr

Hasn't the NSA been running Echelon for a while now

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

This is awesome, definitely a step in a good direction, though I agree with an earlier post...as long as he's guilty. LMAO.
Only thing I don't like, and I've seen this come from a few truthers, is the statement "WE ARE LEGION."
These are the words that Satan uses to describe himself in the endtimes, at least, according to Christianity.
I don't necessarily believe that Anonymous knows this, but it is curious that it has come up a few times now from truthers.
Does anyone know if there are others beliefs surrounding "we are legion", I'd be curious to learn!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
They are irresponsible, reckless, and a threat to the safety and security of the entire international community.

Really?........

I'm afraid you're giving 'em a little bit too much credit..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This anonymous guy sounds really cool and doesn't afraid of anything!

I think that this HGBary guy should simply an hero and get it over with. Do you think anyone will miss him? He is just another /b/oy playing in a man's game.

What happened to him will happen to everyone who persecutes freedom in the name of profit.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Anonymous is simply a loose association of internet Anarchists devoted to the abolition of all forms of governance which do not appeal to their general approvals. They are irresponsible, reckless, and a threat to the safety and security of the entire international community. Leaking secrets, attacking organizations and corporations, not to mention their extremist rhetoric in defense of their ideal society of anarchistic values, are nothing less than dangerous. Perhaps their initiative is to drive the government into regulating the internet to disband their reckless behavior. Maybe they are the government and are pursuing what I had just mentioned above. Either way I do hope to see them voluntarily halt what they are doing.

Your description is perfect.
Except we're totaly the opposite.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Upheaval is important... you can't continue to build on a broken foundation without getting to the root of the problem. Society upheaval has happened before and will happen again until we get it right... as of now, it is far from right so I welcome a good change to the way things are.

Dramatic change is only bad if you fight it. Adapt with it and you'll reap its riches!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Pretty cool! these guys and gals really know how to stick it to the man. With all this recent press, I see Anonymous getting bigger and bigger. Hackers all around the world will want to join their "legion". I feel like I'm in a movie!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This is awesome. Loving it!!

Something like this is rarely survivable. This guy has so much egg on his face even his ancestors will feel it.

Anonymous is not just an internet resistance movement. Should the internet be restricted and censored the resistance will continue regardless. Why?

Because it is a mind set, an inherent religious-like belief in not being controlled or ruled.

Humans were not made to be ruled, that’s why there has always been crime, petty or otherwise. Subconsciously, we are all rebels in our own way.

Anon, you beauty. S&F

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It seems that a lot of people here don't understand what Anonymous is. Anonymous is us. The people are Anonymous. Without us, there is no anonymous. People say that this will only make the US government act faster. What they seem to forget is Anonymous is not just in the US. Anonymous is everywhere. If they shut down the internet in the US, can you imagine the retaliation? Wikileaks would be nothing compared to that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I have yet to see a single thing wrong with what anonymous is doing so far

for the most part they are just showing the power of the collective consciousness on the internet they have yet to really do anything that was un-provoked (except for the habo raids) or was not in support of freedom.

To be honest I hope anonymous hacks wikileaks and releases everything at once. or maybe if they are feeling adventureous hack the FED...actually if anything I think the FED deserves to be next on the anonymous hit list.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Bravo anonymous.

Yet another scumbag ruined.

Keep up the good work

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Anonymous is simply a loose association of internet Anarchists devoted to the abolition of all forms of governance which do not appeal to their general approvals. They are irresponsible, reckless, and a threat to the safety and security of the entire international community. Leaking secrets, attacking organizations and corporations, not to mention their extremist rhetoric in defense of their ideal society of anarchistic values, are nothing less than dangerous.

Oh come on... Get a grip. These people are like YOU or ME, or any other member on here. They're as reckless as you are and are probably doing more for the good than for the bad.

Unless of course you are a brown-nosing Oligarch and you can't stand to see your precious corporations get what they deserve... Boo hoo... You get ZERO sympathy from me.

edit on 8-2-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I have to say I was against anon when they first started their attacks, but as of right now it seems they are pretty skilled at what they are doing. Funny how opinions can change after a little time has passed and fear of the unknown is overcome.
Guess I judged the book by it's cover without looking at the words on the pages, na who am I kidding all I do is look at the pictures!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore

Anonymous is simply a loose association of internet Anarchists devoted to the abolition of all forms of governance which do not appeal to their general approvals. They are irresponsible, reckless, and a threat to the safety and security of the entire international community. Leaking secrets, attacking organizations and corporations, not to mention their extremist rhetoric in defense of their ideal society of anarchistic values, are nothing less than dangerous. Perhaps their initiative is to drive the government into regulating the internet to disband their reckless behavior. Maybe they are the government and are pursuing what I had just mentioned above. Either way I do hope to see them voluntarily halt what they are doing.

Your description is perfect.
Except we're totaly the opposite.

How about this for opposite:

Public is complicatedly a tight disassociation of literature fascists juxtaposed to the creation of no forms of liberty which do not disgust their vague disapprovals. They are responsible, careful, and a boon to the danger and hostility of the entire xenophobic isolationist. Leaking well-known facts, helping organizations and individuals, not to mention their mellow dialog is to fly the liberated mob into deregulating the literature to band their safe behavior. Maybe they are the liberated mob and are running from what I had just mentioned below. One way, you do hope to see them forcibly continue what they are not doing.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
All the doom and gloom threads today then I read this one...............................Truly Great my cup runneth over ...Arrrrr thats better ...As good as tea and biscuits is this thread thank you S+F.
Keep up the stella work Anon...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is a good story about Anon...

Where they've actually had some decent planning, motivation, and actual thought. I think that a lot of them are very skilled, but with any sort of 'militia', there will be the few (or the masses showing up to be 'cool') who show the weakness in the group.

That weakness is ALL I saw with the attacks on Paypal and Visa... those were highly misguided attacks by script kiddies all jumping on a band wagon driving over a cliff. They may have had more they wanted to show with it, but failed by penalizing the use of Paypal and disrupting the goods of the internet greatly rather than standing up for it.

I appreciate what they're doing, but they have to do it right. Like they did here.

They targeted pure corruption and greed, and brought out the bad. They have absolutely rooted out the evil in this guy and made him eat his karma. They found a target, a reason, and jumped on him in well articulated attacks.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I love Anonymous! S and F.

As they grow they will come into their own and become more and more of a positive force for much needed change. They have that power. And I have faith in the basic goodness of the worlds rebellious youth.

Keep up the good work Anon, and remember that as Spidey's grandad said, 'with great power comes great responsibility'.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

"we are (roman) legion"?
see the laurel leaves?
i don't think they mean they are "demons."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join