It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida Has Nuclear Weapons Inside U.S.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo

So don't worry about it. You can do nothing to protect yourself against it, so why spend any time worrying about it.

jako

u should be worry yerself since the radiation could go up north where u living and u be radiated as u say and would die slowing and give mutated kids if u get a wife. o yeah dont worry about it its not really that bad. the only thing to worry about is how long u live in pain.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
jeesus people there will not be any terrorist nuclear attack...

its just not going to happen no matter what some may think...its jsut way way to complicated with way way to many variables to keep the plan from succedding...

to many things are not in the terrorist favor to pull it off.....there will not be any atttack it would of happened by now.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
deltaboy:

u should be worry yerself since the radiation could go up north where u living and u be radiated as u say and would die slowing and give mutated kids if u get a wife. o yeah dont worry about it its not really that bad. the only thing to worry about is how long u live in pain.

Hey, and if a comet hits the earth I will die too.

If aliens invade I may be lunch.

I have no control over any of it, so to worry about is a waste of effort. I would rather worry about what I can control.

Something's gonna get us all, nobody is immortal.

I think I'd rather go in a flash of nuclear energy than die from colon cancer or something, so whatever.

Of course, if you think it's productive to be running around in a panic every time you have a new color threat level, hey, go ahead. It won't necessarily save you, but it may give you something to do.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join