It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well, the fact that you felt so strongly about the dream that you posted it kind of confirms that this is a real life pre-cognitive dream of a real event. And you did it exactly 1 month before it happened.

Please, if you have any End-of-World dreams about Yellowstone, don't tell us.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

you sir get a Ding ding ding, for sadly getting it right you will be getting a lot of this for you did get it right march 11 2011 an 8.9 EQ hit japan of the east coast.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
RESPECT to you, OP

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
This is a thread worth saving, it is quite epic and provides great veridical evidence of precognitive dreams in my opinion.

My hope is science will one day realize that precognitive dreams are real. I certainly know they are.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
There is nothing else I can add to this really. I am personally astounded that this has come true, and it has freaked me out more than a little. although strangely happy that I have been vindication, to a fashion. I am deeply saddened and troubled that these are the circumstances.

I hope that the Tsunami warning take effect, and people don't get caught out. the last thing we need is a repeat of 2004. the loss to humanity there was beyond belief, but at the same time, event such as this has the potential to bring out the best in people. And I sincerely hope this is no exception.

Once the ground stops moving over there, I pray that the damage is limited by the preparation Japan has been making all these years in preparedness for such a monster quake.

In closing I feel it is now all our duty to stand and help our friends, should they need it. and I hope all share that sentiment.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I've been in touch with a friend in japan and thankfully they are safe. Facebook is great. There is no question this is a terrible and horrific day for Japan. Although I am not expressing it enough, I am horrified at what I am seeing and it's heart breaking. I love Japan and it's sad to see this nightmare happen to all those there.

For those of you wanting to know more about precognitive dreams, I wrote an abstract on it and may revise it with regards to this thread and others like it.

www.youaredreaming.org...

Peace!

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

Ludicrous. The amount of "chatter" about such "prophecies" in here is at such a level its inevitable some will "get lucky" every now and again.

Brilliant comment.

If posters come on here and make a prediction that doesn't come true (which is most of the time), then they get flamed and laughed at.

If a poster comes on here and makes a prediction that does come true, then they get dismissed as just benefiting from the law of averages.

So, either way, the fine folks here at ATS find a way to burn the poster.

The OP called it...got it right...gets full credit...IMHO.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I have had precognitive dreams myself, one in which mass destruction and burning skies, I do hope that particular dream never comes to fruition. I know though how it affects you, how profound it feels afterwards, and you are left wondering what you can do. This was seriously a great call on your dream.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Harryhaller, I just check the pic you posted.

unsettling to say the least!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
In my opinion, this is hardly called a fluke because if I come out tomorrow and say "there will be a big quake xx/xx/xxxx, or some big disaster will happen on xx/xx/xxxx then it can be called a fluke or whatever, BUT it is not this particular case, the OP came out couple days ago....and said exactly " Coming MASSIVE Earth Quake OFF Japan" that like a WHAT WHEN WHERE right there, people.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Amazing prediction O.P.

I really hope if you get a strong feeling about anything else in future that involves something that could effect humanity in such a large way that you post it.
If you happen to predict something that might happen in my general area, I would take action without hesitation.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
reply to post by Akragon

First of all, check the timestamp on the first post... 7/2/2011 not 11/3/2011 so it stands as a prediction thanks.
edit on 11-3-2011 by YouAreDreaming because: (no reason given)

I appoligise... for my comment i didn't see the time stamp.

was this really posted over a month before this happened...

I don't know what to say other then...wow

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
pretty spot on JakiusFogg , you even mention tsunami in your post.

to all the nay sayers do not be scared

best wishes to the people of japan.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Good on you for coming back and making good! I haven't been on ATS for very long but I do know that I haven't seen this happen all that often!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Originally posted by phoenix103

Ludicrous. The amount of "chatter" about such "prophecies" in here is at such a level its inevitable some will "get lucky" every now and again.

Brilliant comment.

If posters come on here and make a prediction that doesn't come true (which is most of the time), then they get flamed and laughed at.

If a poster comes on here and makes a prediction that does come true, then they get dismissed as just benefiting from the law of averages.

So, either way, the fine folks here at ATS find a way to burn the poster.

The OP called it...got it right...gets full credit...IMHO.

Nonsense.

There are 6.9BN people on this planet and it is proven that we all have multiple dreams per night.

So 6.9BN x (for example) 3 dreams x 365 = 75555000000000 dreams in the last year.

The odds of one of those being exactly what happens on any given day are pretty high.

If one is predisposed to reporting those types of thing to a community who are susceptible to it then the chances are statistically high that on occasion, people on this site will get something which broadly fits with events.

I find it quite sad that at a time when people are dying you people give someone who told you about a dream a pat on the back.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I have had precognitive dreams myself, one in which mass destruction and burning skies, I do hope that particular dream never comes to fruition. I know though how it affects you, how profound it feels afterwards, and you are left wondering what you can do. This was seriously a great call on your dream.

How can you call it a precognitive dream when it hasn't happened?

You've just proven the point i made in my previous post. It was simply a "dream" not a "precognitive dream".

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

Here is more evidence on precognition presented in my abstract: PRECOGNITIVE DREAM ABSTRACT

As a person who has had precognitive dreams for 23 years of his life; I will assure you that it is very real. I have my own personal evidence of it. But the research really was done on this in 1927 with J.W. Dunne who used the scientific method to validate precognitive dreams. He wrote a book called, "An Experiment With Time" that covers his research.

They come in a broad spectrum of experiences but can be 100% literal to a future event. I know from first hand experience how literal this can be.

The most recent research is Daryl Bem's study that spanned 8 years and is considered the most leading evidence of precognition in humans beyond the hit by large numbers argument... which is just an argument and not the case by which precognition really needs to be addressed.

It needs serious research, it's the real deal.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by Akragon

Good on you for coming back and making good! I haven't been on ATS for very long but I do know that I haven't seen this happen all that often!

I own up to my mistakes, i spoke out of line....assumed because "predictions" are pretty much non existant.

This is something though...i can honestly say i've never seen an actual prediction come true.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

Sorry man, you're wrong, end of story.

Trying to disprove this with meaningless statistics is pointless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join