It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This thread is amazing.
Good work.

Absolutely Amazing.
The dream was strong enough for you to make a thread about.....and boom it happens.

-PEACE LOVE AND LIGHT

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius
....actually someone did predict the EXACT date roughly 2 weeks before. Hey what do you know she brings up the pole shift as well!!!!

Link to quake prediction

Well no she didn't she said it could be March 11 to March 15, in a fault zone area. (How many countries are in a fault zone area!)

That's hardly predicting the Japan earthquake.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
RedBox on USGS called a month prior. Location exact.

...(Picks jaw up off the floor)

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by sheeplemama_awakening

Nothing recently that's sticks out. although I did have a headache before the NZ earthquake.

Although today i was watching a video of me and a lamb that came up to me and let me stroke it some years back. Maybe that's a good sign for you, with yer little sheepie avatar!

I have Arthritis, and during 3-10 to 3-14 I had the worst sudden attack of arthritis pain in all my trouble areas PLUS many new spots. I was surprised at the intensity and suddenness. As of today I feel like I have no Arthritis at all.

Weird. Maybe just coincidence. I cannot remember if I have had Arthritis Bouts during the other Major earthquakes in the past. Next big flare up I get I will be on full alert to see if there is any correlation.

We live in an amazing strange strange world.... If these experience are coincidence... The coincidence odds are themselves, still very remarkable. Take note, there is soooo much we dont know about the human mind and body.

CONGRATS! On such a very accurate prediction. By far the most amazing I have seen on ATS. You should get a mod to give you a title next to your name such as the current ones like:writer, fighter, scholar, etc...

....yours should be one of a kind. Confirmed Epic Psychic , or Confirmed Pre-Cog... something like that!

edit on (3/15/11) by AllSeeingI because: typo

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon
reply to post by Logical one

Oh? Is it obvious that on March 15th the poles won't complete? Really?

Well, I would say that you have a couple of recent massive earthquakes in Japan which are presenting powerful arguments against your theory. I would also say that the rash of animal deaths, the non stop seismic activity in Yellowstone and the New Madrid Fault LIne are also arguing against your theory.

You were saying Qcuailon?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

It looks like you nailed this one....Jakius

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
amazing thread
very interesting
wonder when his next dream will be

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well done on the prediction. Spot on.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
My wife has been having these "psychic headaches" every night since we got married, she predicts a drastic decrease in sexual activity over the next 10 years

Sadly, I think she may be spot on.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Great thread. Good one Poster 1.

I dreamed last night that Japan had a 12 pointer (don't even know if there is such a massive measurement of earthquakes).
It was absolute horror. I don't like having such vivid dreams! Wasn't good.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaipara

I seriously hope that is not the case, with your dream!!!

a 12!! at he moment the scale only goes to 10

If true a 12 would be 100 time bigger and 1000 times more energy!!

Seeing as the 9.0 physically moved Japan and according to GPS monitoring stations average of 8 feet with max of 13 feet. imagine if that movement was 1300 feet!!! (400 meters)

it would rip the country in half and smash it to pieces!!!
edit on 19/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Trying again to post this ducument. the other post just vanished...

Document on Japan nuclear safty inspection 2005.

pdfcast.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Maybe i am missing something, and no disrespect to the OP. But I dont see any prediction being made anywhere before the 11th of march. I believe there was a dream of the quake and its pretty trippy that one happened where you dreamed about it happening. Did the OP come out and state " there WILL be an earthquake on a SPECIFIC date and proclaim that it WOULD be in this area? To me that would be a prediction. Stating that you had a dream of a huge earthquake on the east coast of Japan and then one occurs there basically a month later seems more coincidence. Interesting none the less. Next time you should try and pick a date then it would be a legitamate prediction. If I'm missing something let me know, I only read the first 5 pages.
edit on 23-3-2011 by hbpdfsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This thread shows that no matter how accurate a prediction may be, some sceptics will always deny it, despite overwhelming evidence that JakiusFogg has made an astonishingly accurate prediction.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
First, I want to express my extreme sadness of the earth quake in Japan. For me, 2 days prior to the tsunami I had a vision of myself being carried by tidal waves in the middle of the ocean. I was inside a floating hotel. The waves were menacing and yet glorious. I and the rest of the guests inside this hotel weren't harmed at all. I was somewhat amused by the experience of living inside this floating hotel. I was rocking back and fore like a roller-coaster ride.. Then, I walked to the front of the hotel and saw a beach and with a lot of people on it. This vision wasn't even about the tidal waves. It was about me developing the telekinesis ability and how I was demonstrating my gifts to a group of family members. The dream didn't indicate my exact location. I didn't feel any sense of urgency in the dream. I was in disbelief when the tsunami hit Japan...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
my dream was about all of the people from Japan moving here, and those of us who survived did so with the help of their diets and remedies etc... I have already been loading up on the kelp etc... and a huge increase in japanese people in my area as well... also knew about the worry carried by the jetstream...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinau
This thread shows that no matter how accurate a prediction may be, some sceptics will always deny it, despite overwhelming evidence that JakiusFogg has made an astonishingly accurate prediction.

How so? I'm sure there has been a tremendous amount of individuals out there who have dreamed of earthquakes, especially in Japan. I know I have in the past.

Sorry but this thread may be...well, Pointless.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I just woke up from a very scary dream... it started out with me getting on a plane to head home. As dreams sometimes jump around, my location in the dream seemed to change a lot. I was in Arkansas when the plane took off. Just as we got in the air, meteors started to fall from the sky. They were huge meteors, and I saw one take out another plane that was coming in for landing. The pilot tried to change his route and get us out of danger but decided he had to land again. More meteors continued to fall from the sky, causing huge fires everywhere. After another attempted take off the pilot told us all to get off the plane and find somewhere safe to go because it wasn't safe to fly. Suddenly I felt like I was in northern California, around Sacramento to be exact. I was hiding out in a gas station, it started to rain heavily. Some random guy I felt like I knew offered to take me to the bank up the road so I could take all my money out for emergency cash. We couldn't find the bank for some reason, all I could see were school buses along the road that looked like they had crashed. I ended up at my aunt's house and then suddenly a huge earthquake hit. Then for some reason I felt like I was in Japan... and as I'm standing outside with my aunt I see a big fighter jet doing some weird maneuvers in the sky, and then it shoots off a fairly large rocket which crashes to the ground underneath it and creates a giant fireball. Then I look off into the distance and I see a HUGE tsunami wave incoming. This thing had to be like 200 feet high. It was coming in close and fast and I decided I may have a chance to survive if I ran as fast as I could, and then I woke up.

I felt the need to share this here but I don't have enough posts to make my own threads yet, sorry. I'm scared out of my mind still as I typed this all up.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I too dreamed of the Japan earthqauke my friend. Only it was during the actual earthquake, not before. And I didn't put two and two together until about a week after. Actually someone who is not as intellectual as me probably never would have put it together. But check this out I'll explain the dream. And then explain why this is more then mere coincidence. And keep in mind that I am a very avid lucid dreamer and have had a few precognitive dreams beforehand. Ok here goes;

As far as I can remember the dream starts off as me going into some kind of dream mission. Dream mission? Yes what I mean is a dream mission exactly like in the hit movie Inception. So I'm going into a dream within a dream, which is interesting in itself. There are about 4 very comfortable chairs set up with all the devices for going into the dream just like in the movie. I remember sitting down and really questioning whether this was actually going to work. Apparently all I had to do was put on this pair of headphones and listen to the music and lay back. So that's what I did, and to my surprise I was instantly transported to another place.

So here I am in this unknown city, looking around wondering what I am actually supposed to do here. Especially since I don't ever remember being given any sort of particular mission beforehand. So I am walking around checking things out. Then something grabs my attention; It's two pretty girls of Asian decent, giggling in the corner up on top of a set of stairs that goes into a building, the stair is about 7-8 stairs high, with some glass doors behind it, typical entry way sort of thing. I thought these two Asian girls must of liked me or something, so I start to make my way towards them.

It's right about then that I noticed a pack of chewing gum in my pocket, so I pull it out. It's the kind of chewing gum that comes in the pop out bubble packs like Dentine Ice style, not sticks. I notice the gum is strangly glowing green through the pack. I start to investigate this and I hear the two Asians girls speak up now "I wouldn't chew that if I were you." they said. I thought this over for a second, and I remember thinking this had something to do with my mission. So guess what I was going to pop out a piece and chew. Right as I go to pop out a piece of chewing gum I stop and notice, all the sudden now there are about 5-6 Asian men laying on the stair case now. They appear to be asleep or dead. I thought this was very strange, then one by one, they start to pick their heads up and look at me.

For whatever reason I assumed a fight was about to insue, something to do with the Asian girls or what not probably. I knew I was out numbered so I exclaimed "Ok who wants to go first?" Trying to beckon a one on one encounter so I had better odds. It was right then that something SLAMMED down extremely hard right behind me. It was so loud and hit so hard, scared me so bad, that I actually just completely tore myself out and woke myself up from the dream. I thought something someone had kicked my door in or something bad had happened in real life. I was so freaked out at this point. That I armed myself and went and checked all the doors and windows and even outside, but nothing seemed to be going on. I paced around for awhile until I settled down and went back to sleep. I recall looking at the time and it was around 3 in the morning or so.

So the next day I woke up and turned on the TV and there it was the Japan earth qauke and tsunami. Like I said I hadn't put two and two together at the time, it was much later that I realized it. For starters, I had never seen a single Asian person in any of my dreams in my entire life that I can remember. Second of all the green glowing gum, it was much later I realized this is obviously Radiation. And finally the maasive slamming down of the object behind me, exactly like the collasping of the buildings during the earth quake. Oh yeh and 3am was right about the time all this was going on in Japan.

And why am I writing this now, you may wonder. Because about a week ago I had a dream about a school shooting. And thus it seems to have come to pass on today. You really know it's precognitive when the dream just comes completely out of nowhere. I mean, school shooting? Why on earth would I dream this up all the sudden. I mean this is not something I consciouslly or subconscioussly think about.

I wish I could have stopped it from happening, it really makes me wonder if I could have, somehow? Maybe if I had tried harder to get information in the dream. But I was so scared in the dream I was just like any of the students, hiding in a classroom for my life. I remember hearing gunshots and the police officer running in with his gun drawn. And I remember the complete and utter fear and helplessness that came over me. Maybe if I wasn't so scared I could of tried to figure out what school it was, or anything about shooter. Although it makes you wonder if anyone would even believe you if you did. Or if you can even actually change the future if you did warn them. Maybe it would just happen some other way, I don't know.

All I can say it I am taking this much more seriously now. That's why I have decided to take action. That is how I found this thread, because I thought maybe some chance out of the blue other people dreamed about some of these things also. And sure enough I was right! Maybe if we all put our minds together we can figure this thing out and save some peoples lives. I honestly believe there must be a way. These dreams are trying to tell us for a reason. I think if enough research, learning, time spent, hypnosis, heck I don't know, something, anything, everything MUST BE DONE! This is serious and it is no joke. We could quite possibly prevent some of these tragedies before they happen.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Lifesmystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
LifeMysetry,

You are right that is the hope I suppose. however the fear of being carted away is another thing. it's a difficult goal to achieve/.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Had an odd dream last night......but I can only remember the tail end of it, because it was that part that scared me the most. I was with a group of people and we had been out eating lunch together. It seemed to be a business meeting ( I am not in business, I'm a stay at home mom/birthday cake maker for foster children). There was a small child with us. We were done eating and had gotten back in the van and we were driving back to an office. At one stop light, a man in one of those costumes you see these days, where the businesses have them out there on the road to attract attention was really really trying to get our attention. We ignored him and drove on..he ran after us waving frantically. We get to another light and there is another guy in another costume, and he to is trying to get our attention, except he actually comes to the window. The driver hits the door locks to lock the doors, but the guy is insistent and point down at the bottom of the car.... the passenger in the van rolls the window down a bit and the guy in the costume says "theres a baby!" we then all look around the van and realize the "child" who had been with us at lunch was not in the van. ..... talk about seriously waking up in a sweat?! I woke up from this dream at 3am, and did not go back to sleep. Why in the world would I dream this?

Another dream that I had months ago, maybe even longer? also seemed long, but I only remember the very end due to the scariness of it. I was heading home from someone else's house that I had slept over...in a town I've never been to, it seemed like a south west town...hot, sandy....New Mexico...Arizona..Mexico..that was the feeling I had, and in this dream, again, there was a child...a boy, around age 8-10 who had been with me...but when I was heading home I realized I had left my car somewhere, but could not remember where I left the car, and I had left the boy with the car. All I can remember in my dream was seeing the car very hot inside ,and the 8 year old boy inside of it....like kind of like those detective movies where the camera pans into the car window and you see whats going on inside...thats how this sight was...like watching a movie....but it was really weird because it was like two things happening in my dream simultaneously. At the same time...I'm walking home worried that I can't remember where my car is with the boy inside (which by the way..it was not my actual car but an old green SUV) and....I'm seeing a scene of the car on a side road, not far away, sitting in the heat..with the boy inside....it closes in on the car, the door opens and the boy is in the backseat (not alive) ....

It very obviously could just be absolutely nothing, or due to something I saw but didn't think I was paying attention to. But it just really really freaked me out.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join