It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
So an 8.9 Hits today!!!

OK I am scared now!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
As you should be. I have precognitive dreams and I know that they can be future events. I would consider this a precognitive dream with regards to the specifics of seeing the large red square and urgency of the feeling.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Good call, dead on. I will check your posts and predictions from now on.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Wow. First prediction thread I have seen that was right.

Brah, this is a trip.

Amazing job.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Posting a prediction after the fact isn't a prediction........

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

First of all, check the timestamp on the first post... 7/2/2011 not 11/3/2011 so it stands as a prediction thanks.
edit on 11-3-2011 by YouAreDreaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Try looking at the day it was posted

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Did you even bother to read the whole thread and take note of the date this was first posted or is that just too much trouble to take before you deride somebody.

And starred/flagged for your JakiusFogg! The medal goes to "JK"
edit on 11/3/11 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
JakiusFogg you called this one 100%.

Sorry mate, guess you'd probably not be too happy about it

Mankind is capable of more than we commonly accept, and this is one of the most astonishing examples of precognition i've ever seen. More than that, it's black and white, irrefutable.

peace

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Not only was it a precognitive dream. But what is more important is that you sorta recognized that it was precognitive dream. I think you are more special that you may even recognize.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Wow. Really, it's incredible, because those red squares right now on USGS are exactly what you described in your dream. I can't imagine how eerie you must feel right now. (I'm going to pay attention to your threads moving forward!)

i just hope that Japan's infrastructure was strong enough to keep casualties at a minimum, from the quake itself at least. the tsunami is another story, really, just horrible to watch. it seems so different from the 04 tsunami because this area is so industrialized.

very sad and scary, thoughts and prayers with the affected folks.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This is really amazing ...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

WOW, that's incredible man, keep us posted on other tragities, I am A BELIEVER

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

That was remarkable!!

What you descibed as your dream is an exact copy of the dream I had two days ago!! I never dream (or remember them) but this dream was so vivid that I posted about on ATS yesterday.

Last night I had a dream about a mag.8.7 earthquake hitting the Juan de Fuca plate, on the border of the Nootka Fault (north side of the plate). Now this could be explained by my more then average interest in earthquakes and recent events but the thing is.......I never dream!! If I (remember a) dream twice a year it's a lot. So this particular dream has me wondering all day.

Link

As I said, I never dream and when Ido it's usualy pretty spectacular but this time it was merely a dream of a USGS map with a big red square. Why would I remember that so clearly??

Big thumbs up for your "prediction"...S+F

Peace
edit on 11-3-2011 by operation mindcrime because: Added link

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Ludicrous. The amount of "chatter" about such "prophecies" in here is at such a level its inevitable some will "get lucky" every now and again.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I predict that the sun will rise from the East and set on the West and that gravity will keep me from floating away.

Well said. I'd say what i think of all those who think this person "nailed it" but i'm sure it would end up with me banned

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

That was remarkable!!

What you descibed as your dream is an exact copy of the dream I had two days ago!! I never dream (or remember them) but this dream was so vivid that I posted about on ATS yesterday.

Last night I had a dream about a mag.8.7 earthquake hitting the Juan de Fuca plate, on the border of the Nootka Fault (north side of the plate). Now this could be explained by my more then average interest in earthquakes and recent events but the thing is.......I never dream!! If I (remember a) dream twice a year it's a lot. So this particular dream has me wondering all day.

As I said, I never dream and when Ido it's usualy pretty spectacular but this time it was merely a dream of a USGS map with a big red square. Why would I remember that so clearly??

Big thumbs up for your "prediction"...S+F

Peace

Can you please link your thread?

I am trying to find it... and anyone else who predicted this as I heard yet another ATS also has... 8+ japan quake.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Sorry....added the link.

I know the location is way off but the similarity in dreams is quite amazing.

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well you asked for the link to thread in which I predicted this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my case it was a meditative session though, not a dream.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join