It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush
articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com... LONDON: The world could be in for a bumpy ride next week when the moon will make its closest approach to Earth in almost 20 years,say experts. According to them, the astronomical event — "extreme supermoon" — may trigger earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and other disasters. An "extreme supermoon" occurs when the Earth's natural satellite reaches its absolute closest point. On March 19, the moon will be only 221,556 miles away — the first extreme supermoon in nearly 20 years. Previous supermoons — or "lunar perigees" — happened in 1955, 1974, 1992 and 2005. Each year had extreme weather events.

I guess these are 'psychic' too.

these would be known as educated guesses...guessing an event based on previous occurrances.

the difference with the OP's prediction is he clearly described in detail what has infact taken place...1 month in advance...with no vague terms like "extreme weather event"

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What is unusual, I had a similar dream but it involved the New Madrid I think . . . three lines met together and everything there was destroyed; I am guessing that all these happenings lately, add that to all the talk amongst the places I visit daily . . . have led to this . . . but who the hell knows!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Bravo, Bravo...finally someone with a prediction that actually came true. You have become an overnight legend on ATS!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

I'm not replying to this post as much as I am to you in particular. I am sorry if I come across as cocky and I guess I was,I been fighting this fight awhile,not particularly with you. I love science too,it is good but at some point if you are truly open minded science must meet metaphysical there is and can be a compromise. I believe as I believe I cannot make you nor would I wish to "make" you believe as I do. I would ask that you awaken and open your eyes,there are just some things,that science cannot explain. I agree "as of now" but after much study there are imo some things science will never explain. That my friend is where faith comes in,faith the size of a mustard seed is all thats asked,and as a scientist you should know that isnt much. Always remember Christians are not perfect nor will they be but by this faith they are forgiven. Its really not a hard thing to do.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

He stated he had a dream that an Earthquake hit the East coast of Japan, as I mentioned in a previous post it is hardly an unlikely event owing to the fact scientists said a big one was overdue.
Shall I make a prediction that an Earthquake will hit California? it was mere coincidence, not a bizarre one either, just a likely event and in a sea of hundreds of other predictions this one just happened to occur.
Again, OP stated he had a dream that Japan had an earthquake, the only extra detail was off the East coast of Japan, just a coincidence of a highly likely event.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

funny because I came across this

日本への地震兵器攻撃は米国のネバタ州とニューメキシコ州の米軍地下基地 から発生した ペンタゴンやCIA等からの情報によると、本日の日本への地震兵器による 攻撃はパパブッシュなどナチ一派によるものだそうだ。同盟国であるはず のアメリカやペンタゴンへ要請する:戦車や兵士を使ってナチ一派の地下 基地を攻撃してください。彼らの次の標的は米国西南部にあるニューマドリ ード地震地帯(New Madrid fault line)である。 彼らの地震兵器基地はニューメキシコ州とネバタ州にある。ペンタゴンの正 規軍であれば場所がわかるはずなので、その基地を抑えるべきだ。 今回の日本への地震攻撃は40億人殺戮キャンペーンの始まりに過ぎないだ ろう。 Special bulletin: Earthquake attack on Japan originated in New Mexico and Nevada, U.S. New Madrid fault line next target The horrific earthquake weapon attack on Japan, resulting in 10 meter tsunamis along much of Japan’s coast line came from rogue elements of the U.S. government located in underground bases in New Mexico and Nevada, according to pentagon and CIA sources. The next target will be the New Madrid fault line in the South-Western United States, according to threats originating from the Nazi George Bush Senior faction of the U.S. government. The United States is supposed to be an ally of Japan, we demand that you immediately send men with tanks and guns to take these bases and arrest these genocidal rogues. You know who they are and you know where they are, you must act or your own people will be next.

Not sure of original source and I aren't saying where I copy pasted it from for personal reasons.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

Damn, thats some information you got there......I doubt that it will turn out as it is said, but in case, Damn....we are so fk......here my specualtion of the events order: earthquake, tsunami, yellowstone eruption, disclosure.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If you don't mind sir, the source for your block of text: benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

Anyway back on topic, I found this thread earlier today and am amazed. Luck? Chance? Fluke? I don't think so... Bravo.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Well it sure is funny your beloved science cannot explain these incredible predictions now isnt it? Care to science that away?

There is a scientific explanation. Let me explain:

There is a deck of cards. You want to test if your friend has clairvoyance. Would you only draw one card to test your friend's prophetic abilities? No, not if you want substance to your belief. You would want to test your friend at least a couple dozen times. The more tries, the more accurate the measurement of clairvoyance is.

Now, imagine the deck of cards could represent world events. Your friend makes a prediction. You draw the card and what that friend says is relevant to the card. Now, would you like to draw again? Or is that enough evidence for you? If it is enough then you are willing to settle for a shallow and superficial understanding of the world. And people exploit that all the time.

Here's the point: An incredible prediction can be the luck of the draw.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yesterday around 6pm pacific time i was out eating dinner with with a friend and i had the oddest feeling that everything was shaking. I remember seeing the hanging lights swing from side to side while feeling the table move along with my seat. I looked at my friend and she was enjoying her meal like nothing was going on. A few seconds later i looked at the lights and they were perfectly still. She looked at me and asked if I was alright. Judging by the look on her face she must have thought i was nuts. I asked her if she had felt an earthquake to which she responded "No" with a puzzled look on her face. Later that night my girlfriend texted me and told me to turn on my tv to watch the news. The same friend i was eating dinner with texted me freaked out about the quake and what i had felt earlier that evening. I'm a skeptic and an atheist so I'm confused as to what I saw and felt earlier yesterday evening.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus24

you may have had a mild dizzy spell, vertigo, maybe you have an inner ear infection affecting your balance, tiredness, got up to quickly, a flush of anxiety, blood pressure dropped or raised, etc.
but on ATS we better put it down to a psychic attack from alien ghosts.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Tx buddy....your dream came true

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I knew it! I knew it! You may laugh about it, although to me it is a very serious matter. I keep having this dream lately, where Virginia, my wife, cuts off my willy with a big pair of sissors. Thats it! I've had it! After having read this thread, I will sleep on the couch in the livingroom and lock myself in!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I would agree with you if i felt it and if nothing else was moving but i saw everything move and felt everything shake. It was like something out of a dream, seeing everything move and then having everything be still...I honestly can't describe it. I don't even drink caffeine, I wasn't drinking alcohol nor was i physically ill nor was i sleep deprived -that's why I was honestly set back. Listen, I'm a rational person; I don't believe in any of that psychic stuff nor predictions/premonitions or anything pseudo scientific so for me this was just way out of the ordinary and inexplicable. I'm not claiming I posses some sort of magical psychic power or non of that nonsense, I'm just telling you guys what I experienced so make what you want to make of it.
edit on 3/12/2011 by Daedalus24 because: added some stuff

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yeah, some of use are dreamers, but I'm not sure what purpose it really serves. In my entire life I've only had one dream similar to the OP where all I saw was a map and a red dot zoom in on the state of Texas and knew that something bad happened.

If a spirit or alien is behind these images being sent to us in our sleep, why would they make it so vague with no hint to the timing?

Did anyone read this post and find it credible enough to cancel a trip to the east coast of Japan or better yet make a profit in the foreign currency markets?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over
reply to post by RANDOMguess

So about that game of risk...
I know rite damn....got me. Been getting this message a lot.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
I had a dream I wont the lottery when I woke up turned out to be some other guy I don't even know.

Your dream just means you spend too much time playing risk.

care to retract that statement?

probly think twice before mocking this kinda thing in the future??

Yeah I have had this message over and over. The even stranger thing is the OP said the say Japan light up on the map, and that exactly the way they showed it on the news. So weird. Humble pie taste good this time of year.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
out of the millions of obscure predictions made on ATS one of them came true
so what?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Should you ever see the numbers of the state lotterie dance befor your eyes, dont tell them to anybody but ME!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
I had a dream I wont the lottery when I woke up turned out to be some other guy I don't even know.

Your dream just means you spend too much time playing risk.
definatly@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmfaO

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join