It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly Doubles Down On God Controlling The Tides: 'How Did The Moon Get There?' (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Okay, how did the moon get there? How'd the moon get there? Look, you pinheads who attacked me for this, you guys are just desperate. How'd the moon get there? How'd the sun get there? How'd it get there? Can you explain that to me? How come we have that and Mars doesn't have it? Venus doesn't have it. How come? Why not? How'd it get here?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Really?
This guy is one of America's top news anchors?

The ignorance of this man is appalling.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Not many people get my blood boiling as much as Bill O'Reilly does. He really is a pathetic excuse for a human being. What's more worrying is, like you pointed out, this man is one of the top news anchors in America! Shameful. Someone like him would never get a job like that in the UK.

For more of Bills shameless ignorance and pettiness, see the following...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

You should add a warning sign above that video, because I'm quite positive that I just lost a large amount of brain cells by watching that.

Was he actually trying to make a point? Where's the rest of it? Is there a part 2? I'm just curious, but can't afford to watch it if there is. Not that many cells left up there.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I've never felt so proud to be a pinhead in my life.
Thanks Bill.

On a serious note though, many of us here ask similar questions. Bill has his answer, Atheists have an answer, New Agers, Scientists have an answer, some answer it by saying they don't have an answer.
None of us really know how or why.
Not one of us.
Can say for sure, how it all got there.

Long live the Pinheads.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The Christian version of Sharia law that the right wants to perpetuate would do away with most of the advances of "atheist" science anyway. this primordial position fits snugly with that world view.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hehe! sorry to say this but!...Bill 'Shut Up' O'Reilly is a lying primitive buffoon and an agitator idol for the uneducated simpletons!

No spin-zone? O RLY? O'Reilly!

top topics

join