It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails / Contrails over Alicante, Spain today (7th Feb 2011)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
reply to post by dsm1664

watch this you ignorant and shameless "byp"

Why am I "ignorant and shameless"?

I've given my thoughts on this matter, asked for your input, then you insult me.

Looks like you've already been affected by these "chemtrails". Must be mind altering substances, reducing your IQ.

Anyhow, I'll have a look. But please, sort it out, you're not going to educate people with comments like that.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

reply to post by exroyalnavy

I'm not gonna tire not even a bit with you guys :
a contrail DOES NOT stay in the sky for hours!
ok?....
...Thank you all and I don't really need your answers ; I ALREADY KNOW IT!

edit on 16-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

No apparently you don't "ALREADY KNOW IT!!". You seem to forget clouds which are known to hang around for hours, can be blown by the wind for hundreds of miles, and will spread out into a cirrus layer, just like a contrail can. Why? Because they are made up of the same thing, water and dirty air.
The only place you can "learn" (using that word for this situation makes me cringe) that only "real" contrails will evaporate/sublime in minutes is from a "chemtrail" site. There is no good science at "chemtrail" sites, only a bunch of people who make things up to match whatever part of the conspiracy they choose to believe. No chemical is needed to make clouds or contrails act like they do and none of the supposed "chems" have ever been found in a trail.
You don't know. You can't, unless you know about the atmosphere. You don't.
And you will find that the people who believe in the science of contrails don't tire, either.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

reply to post by exroyalnavy

I'm not gonna tire not even a bit with you guys :
a contrail DOES NOT stay in the sky for hours!
ok?
IT GOES AWAY IN MINUTES!
SO : when x jets move s..it around ALL THE CONTRAILS FROM THOSE "X" JETS SHOULD DISSAPEAR IN MINUTES AFTER THEIR PASS!
OK THIS TOO?
Well then , maybe you all can explain me why these "so called contrails" keep lurking in the sky , even "TRANSFORM THEMSELVES " IN STRANGE CLOUDS OR THAT MILKY MIST THAT REALLY COVERS THE BLUE OF THE SKY?
Thank you all and I don't really need your answers ; I ALREADY KNOW IT!

edit on 16-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

Good morning leaualorin,

I'm afraid you have been misled by the blatant propaganda machine that is perpetuating this "chemtrail" hoax.

I just did a post last night explaining why contrails DO in fact persist, and I would like to share that with you.

Here is the quoted post as I don't have time right now to re type the whole thing out.

Originally posted by ZombieJesus

Contrail formation occurs because of two primary reasons(there are other factors, but we'll start with the basics), temperature and relative humidity. Jet engines run on a purified kerosene based fuel, the main emissions being carbon dioxide an di-hydrogen monoxide. At altitude(26,000 feet and above) the air can be, and usually is very cold (-20 celsius and colder). The relative humidity varies, but can be as high as 100%.

As the di-hydrogen monoxide exits the engine, it is supercooled via a process called sublimation. This turns the di-hydrogen monoxide in to ice. If the the relative humidity is high enough, the ice acts as a nucleus for the existing moisture in the atmosphere.

At this point, the condensation that has formed will create a vapor trail. If it is cold enough, the vapor trail will persist into a cirrus cloud, if there is not enough moisture, the vapor trail will evaporate, and dissipate.

Here is the Appleman Chart:

If you go to this site, you can find the atmospheric sounding for your area, and plot them in the graph to see for yourself.

If you find any discrepancies in my explanation, please let me know.

I hope that this clears some of the misconceptions you have been led to believe

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by dsm1664

watch this you ignorant and shameless "byp"

What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length)
www.youtube.com...

Whats a "byp"? Whatever it is, insults are a very poor way of debating, and typically show the incompetence and character of the person slinging them as a way of back peddling when the facts of the topic being discussed have turned against their favor and the only way to defend themselves is by making personal attacks against the other side of the topic.

Poor form

On topic:

"What in the world are they spraying?" has been discussed many times, and there is a large amount of discrepancies with that film. I implore you to please review this link to a dissection of said film, and take a look at each topic pointed out. If you find any discrepancies with the breakdown, please address them and refute the claims made by showing why you believe it is wrong, while providing evidence to back your claims.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

You might find Wht in the world are they smoking?intersting - the author analyses what is actually in the 1st 2 parts of WITWATS second by second......he promises more for part 3, but doesn't deliver sadly....probably happily for his mental health!!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thanks for the link
I'm going through it right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join