It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush to be Arrested?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
While I would normally dismiss such information, I came across an article in the Guardian, where "W" had to cancel a recently planned trip to Switzerland. While the article states it was for fear of violent protests, that couldn't be further from the truth. The closest retribution came was when Spain began legal precedings against Bush several years back, but was bullied to drop the charges by the Obama Administration (according to Wikileaks).

Nonetheless, here what the articles says:

It added: "Anywhere in the world that he travels, President Bush could face investigation and potential prosecution for his responsibility for torture and other crimes in international law, particularly in any of the 147 countries that are party to the UN convention against torture."

Human rights groups had planned to submit a 2,500-page case against Bush in Geneva tomorrow over the treatment of detainees at Guantánamo. The Bush administration claims that waterboarding does not amount to torture, but human rights organisations and the Obama administration have said it does.

Is the world waking up? Does this mean "W" is essentially on House Arrest?
I guess we will have to wait and see.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

join