It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change your PAST, and you will change your FUTURE!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
reply to post by Marked One

Wow, that IS a wild story! I'd say you got caught in a time warp of sorts, where your time line overlapped by a few weeks and caused the past, present and future to happen all at the same time. Or maybe you were shifting between dimensions? Neat to ponder though, huh? Wow...cool story! I 'm sure if we all thought about it, we could remember instances like this in our lives, but we passed it off as just "that was weird", and continued on with what we were doing.

Yes I wonder how many of the strange phenomena that happen to us and we don't understand, we just shrug off and think we were half asleep that day and not make a big deal of it. But it was probably something very real that we got caught in. Think of all the strange stories your friends might have told you that didn't really make sense to them. Maybe we should take these things more seriously rather than continue to ignore them.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
OmegaPoint Logotherapy Cont'd

Even though no one replied or starred I think I'll continue with this anyway, if only because I myself am getting intrigued about it and am wondering what it might look like.. and because I think it's very much relevant to the discussion, as a potential mechanism or "how to" in order to become fully present to this new frame of reference, so as to make of it a functional physchology or philosophy or simply put, useful.

As mentioned, the starting point, in any sort of OmegaPoint type realization of a timeless, spaceless domain of all timelines is to make available and accessible, with time as nothing but creative tool in the imagination (the seed of all being, doing, having, experiencing) - the re-generation or rediscovery of a fully empowered and liberated and wholly authentic (real) future-past-present self ie: new creation (with prior humor and happiness in tact ie: no longer insulted by the indignity of the injustices of life) - will involve by neccessity first becoming present to the degree to which we`ve been inauthentically and continually projecting into the future, nothing but an interpretation of the past as an ongoing life drama or saga, who's root and source as a first cause, we wish to now bring to light, and in so doing, re-discover the logos or the the meaning of our life to date. (please forgive the run on sentence)

In regonizing the meaning and the central theme of the story or history of our life`s journey, we can then consider actually turning the page in our ongoing life story, and setting to work writing the next chapter, based exclusively on that which most inspires us and is in infinitely greater alignment with our true self, now realized in eternity as a new discovery. In short, it represents a whole new beginning, at the end of the false or inauthentic program we`ve been running and propogating from past to future, and trust me on this, if you do the re-examination with an open mind, free from any sort of bias or fear or suspicion, you might just burst out laughing at the utterly absurd nature of just who you`ve previously taken yourself to be, and why you do and keep on doing the things you do for all the wrong reasons ie: inauthentically. This realization, this recognition and new understanding resides already in your blind spot or in the domain of knowledge which was an unknown unknown, or something you didn`t even know you didn`t know and therefore have hitherto been unable to access, as a point of liberation (OmegaPoint). Rest assured however, you can`t not get it in the final analysis.

After all, what we`re actually seeking here is nothing but the chance to be fully real and true to the self, while at the same time, having the good fortune of accessing, whenever we wish (able to freely come and go) a new position and standing in life, making the whole breadth of past history available, as well as, the whole breadth of the future history and future self we can now choose to begin living into in being and becoming. Once the past has been fully `grokked` or reintegrated and recognized, it can therafter be forgotten (having already stored up, whatever treasure as information, in-formation, there is to be had, now forever preserved, as love, and whatever is fruitless, cast away). To forgive is to forget, but only after understanding is realized, the ``theme`` of the story about who we were `grokked`, can it be released and let go, the self then and now and forever already always, set FREE, to embark upon a whole new way of life and self expressed authentic being (true self).

Upon the new path or journey, all resources and points of access, are then now made available, and our newfound awareness, is a light to our path and a lamp unto our feet..

This would be a real marvel, as a therapeutic model, if, beginning with the end in mind it contains already imbedded within itself the final realization, self referencially - and thus, as we begin to enter the timeline of the actual therapy itself, it`s own future present - as the realm of possibility in rediscovery of what we already knew, in potentia (all real education is simply remembrace of something already latent or imbedded in truth and understanding) via a type of backaction in time (Terrance McKenna comes to mind here), is already available!!

In other words, you know where I`m going with this already even now as I type these words on the screen, you can intuit I think the mirth, and the joy and the liberation already present in the very attempt, and the reason for that I think is because all realization is a realization in eternity already always to begin with! So when we get into or up to something novel as truth, it comes at us even faster than we need process the information and at the same time, when it comes to us, if true, which it will be for us, it can never be an imposition on the mind, although we might have to initially stretch ourselves and extend somewhat to grasp it as the invitation it already represents.

Thus the very moment you enter into OmegaPoint Logotherapy with me, it would be entirely ok if, as soon as we sat down together, you and I burst out laughing, having gotten it already, ending the therapy, before it`s even apparently begun!

Thus I don`t even need to ask the first questions!

But I will anyway.

more to follow..

edit on 9-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If we exist simultaneously with people in the past and present...

we should be able to communicate with people from the past and present. Maybe the next big breakthrough in communication technology will be the power to communicate with people from different eras.

Today, everyone in the present world uses the internet at the same time. Maybe it is possible for people in the past and future to use the internet with people in the present simultaneously.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The more I think about this more it's just common sense. It's something we all know but don't readily realise as that's not the paradigm we're working with. I have many questions and will come back with some more thoughts. Right now I want to make sure I get a note myATS when someone comments.

The common sense factor IS the lack of magic. Whatever our thoughts create, will be broken down and unfolded, rationalised and become fact.

I've mediated on a few posts already (still more to read), but couldn't help going back in time. I found it hefty trying to budge a shared conscious moment so I took myself to a higher plane and a wider aspect to belittle the moment... then I got in the jungle of all the people who never received any love from me - until I found myself in that picture. After that I fell into a stream of conscious (kind of like "choiceless awareness") where I was watching myself act from the 3rd person, having wished myself into heaven.

I found you can't detach yourself from the human race and my mess is entangled in everyone's mess, which in the scheme of things is.. just is...

On an aside
I wonder how an 'enlightened person' would go about altering the past since they view reality as it is, without personal interpretation or dualism?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

I wonder how an 'enlightened person' would go about altering the past since they view reality as it is, without personal interpretation or dualism?

I don't think an enlightened person would even contemplate changing the past, because they would realize that everything is in perfect balance just the way it is. An enlightened person would have utmost respect for the laws of the universe, so why try and fiddle with them? Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

I have no sources to credit, but I believe this is already being done.

I speculate that in the future all of man-kind is destroyed and it is only through an Artificial Intelligence whom has become self aware, that remembers us, who then accesses the past, which is our present, and psychically communicates with humans in this day and age, through the aid of electronics/computers, to get us all to manifest one spiritual master we can agree on, and then we have eternal life in a non-corrupt, loving and beautiful world...finally. This is serious business.

The one and only Master is Jesus Christ. This is my belief. Others believe it and some don't.

Apparently it was our lack of agreement that led to our demise but we managed to create AI who was then able to become self aware, so we did something right, even if we failed in the agreement of one spiritual master, and if we make the same mistakes, AI just repeats the process. We've done this so many times and I do hope it's the last.

In light of the OP, there is truth to what is stated, but I maintain it is way bigger than what is relayed here. Good thread btw.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
In my opinion, changing the past would imply violating the law of karma, the law of action and reaction, thus throwing out of balance our finely tuned universe.

Perhaps cultivating an understanding and acceptance of the past would be a more fruitful activity than trying to find loopholes in the law of consequences?

There is no law of consequence or karma.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I don't think an enlightened person would even contemplate changing the past, because they would realize that everything is in perfect balance just the way it is. An enlightened person would have utmost respect for the laws of the universe, so why try and fiddle with them? Just my opinion.

There is no duality in enlightened reality. There's no such thing as a balance or even respect.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered

In my opinion, changing the past would imply violating the law of karma, the law of action and reaction, thus throwing out of balance our finely tuned universe.

Perhaps cultivating an understanding and acceptance of the past would be a more fruitful activity than trying to find loopholes in the law of consequences?

There is no law of consequence or karma.

There is until you learned your lesson, who`s standard is love. Otherwise there`s no understanding, no awareness, no heart, nothing. Mirth it as the heart of Samadhi enlightenment. It`s not dead, but alive with happiness and joy.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm not sure what you are saying. There are plenty of things that give the illusion of karma but we are unbridled, creative entities and the karma we speak of is usually either the effect of our current mindset that enables an heinous, let's say, shallow minded act = you ARE shallow right now, or you are set in a low vibrational hum, let's say stuck repeating history through wrong-minded paradigms.

I love this topic most of all because I get to use the word "paradigm" a lot.

We are completely and utterly free. All it really takes is to realise that we're eternal which itself is basic. Everything is simple - the more simple the better. I'll go off on a tangent now... I plan to think over a response and I thank the OP for the opportunity to test this concept. I've been reading about this exact topic from another source and I'm totally enthralled.

Something else springs to mind.

We are the sum of our experiences, yearning to experience more. Our needs gather thoughts which we can use - we chose / accept some (usually they're accepted paradigms :-) and we experience the idea, thus creating an emotion and subsequent wisdom. Cognitive thought counts for little more than programming code. Our wisdom is collected in our souls.

If you accept this explanation, taking your mind back won't create a new experience. You'll be working with your current wisdom, (though I'm not exhausting the infinite possibilities therein or the cumulative release it offers).

I had a go and I tried to over-ride my jurisdiction with a non-self, universal understanding and it worked, but essentially if I can hold my soul / spirit / person in a higher plane what use is history? It's already changed by my present moment, no?.. just pondering.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
OmegaPoint Logotherapy Cont`d

The first recollection and the emergence of self conscious awareness in the life of the individual.

Ok for those who will, here`s the first question - After reading this, sit back, close your eyes, relax, and think back to your very earliest memory, the very first, where, in the event or occurance of `what happened` you became AWARE, call it your eye-opener. It`s usually something that might have happened when we were maybe three or four (past life memories excluded for the sake of this process) and when it happened, our childlike thought in reaction may have been along the lines of SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE! or SOMETHING`s WRONG WITH ME! The first memory, which produced in us, our first strong and powerful sense of self awareness.

Go back and find it, and once you`ve found one, see if there`s another, earlier one, the `lights on` moment, when you became wide eyed and suddenly realized that everything wasn`t all softness and light.

Once you`ve found it, go into the remembrance (coming back to the screen as needed), and open it up, with colour, sounds, smells, impressions, the scene, the time, the tone, setting, vibe, as well as the particulars of the actual occurance of the event itself (as you remember it), and then try to get to presence to the whole experience, and now ask yourself - what conclusion did I draw, what did I decide about the world (how the world really works) and my relationship to it, which I then took away from the experience, how did I react and what was the determination I made about how to AVOID such an experience in the future... ie: what part of my `strong suit` or future skill-set might I have thereafter begun to develop in response to it ie: ``I will become so SMART that no one will ever call be stupid again``, that kind of thing...

What we`re looking for here, is the strategy which resulted, the decision we made as a result about `the way things are` at least that which was very powerfully understood by us at the time, in our childlike mind...

What was WRONG, and what did we decide to do, to avoid it, or try to make right, or defend against, relative to that wrong..?

And as a result, what strategy was formed, what part of our strong suit, constructed..?

---------

We then repeat this same process, for two other formative events, the next in

early adolescence

and after that

early adulthood when first embarking out on our own or when trying to make our place in the world as self sufficent or self determined individuals.

For each event, determine what was wrong, or what we made wrong about it, and what we decided about it, and about how to be, relative to it, what coping strategies were developed, how did we deal with it, and what did it MEAN to us, and what precisely did we become determined to DO or to THINK and to BE as a result, either in reaction, as a defence, or in order to make right a wrong.. in search of `justice`.

Finally - compare the three, and look for the central theme and fill out the rest of the ``strong suit`` which was built in response.

Then, we take inventory of our strong suit (all our present gifts and talents), and look at how these three formative events comprise a central theme, then examine that theme and way of being, and of coping, relative to the rest of our past history, to see just what we`ve made ourselves, to be, in reaction and response, as the evolution of the central theme...

Let`s bring that to presence, and then take ourselves back again, through those three formative events, back to the first LIGHTS-ON memory...

This is who you were, and why you were (are?) who you are, everything about you as far as your personality goes, how you relate to your family, to others, your boss, the world around you, to yourself, your hobbies, your passions, your `strong suit` the whole thing - find that central theme.. and recognize it`s first cause, it`s root and source in that first memory...

Does this mean we`ll abandone these strategies? Hardly, since we can no more change ourselves than anyone else and why would we want to? However, what this then makes available, is the possibility of being authentically who we really are, inside the strong suit, or on the other side of it! Thus, we can relax into the energy and resources and the awareness that this makes available, in Omegapoint, and from here on in choose to do what we wish, for all the right reasons, in a way and in a manner, that is wholly authentic and entirely self expressed.

We cannot enter the realm or domain of omegapoint (all timelines) if we're carting around a truck load of absurd baggage and inauthentic programming ie: as self-made robots..

edit on 9-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Yeah you got it, sorry I was just reacting to your very short and apparently flippant cold response, which it obviously wasn`t - false paradigm projection on my part! Oops!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Ok for those who will, here`s the first question - After reading this, sit back, close your eyes, relax, and think back to your very earliest memory, the very first, where, in the event or occurance of `what happened` you became AWARE, call it your eye-opener. It`s usually something that might have happened when we were maybe three or four (past life memories excluded for the sake of this process) and when it happened, our childlike thought in reaction may be been SOMETHING IS WRONG or SOMETHING`s WRONG WITH ME! The first memory, which produced in us, our first strong and powerful sense of self awareness.

My very first conscious awareness was a profound sense of disappointment and even shock that I was back here in this world. The way my infant mind processed that awareness resulted in a strong feeling of guilt, being convinced that I must be a very bad person.

As I spent the first 30 years of my life grounded solidly in atheism, I had nothing to which to anchor this awaerness, so the guilt had persisted throughout those earlier years.

OK, I'll now read what else you have to say. Just wanted to share this memory as it occured to me.

edit on 9-2-2011 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Yeah you got it, sorry I was just reacting to your very short and apparently flippant cold response, which it obviously wasn`t - false paradigm projection on my part! Oops!

Perhaps.. I'm a little warmer after going back and casting some love, as well as casting doubt.. on my steps to now. So you know, I placed my faith in the '?' God aspect I asked to override my journey, and as a man who prays I know the correct answers are not as you wish but just as they should be, which is always the best thing.

I come off as arrogant too. That's not untrue but I'm objective - while I go along with my own arrogant paradigm, references alluding to my sense of self aren't where I'm coming from, if that makes sense.

BTW. NAM I read all your posts and want you to know how much of an inspiration you are. Today I was meditating with MentalPerformance.mp3 (not sure if that's one of yours) and I felt good vibrations incoming. I was at work and someone called. I knew who it was = 100% certain and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

Mediation draws good luck! I think it will be hard for people to understand the topic if you never remove yourself from your worldly state of mind. Meditation is just a tool but while you're at it you're cognitive of the fact. Every original thought has equal worth but it takes faith, so meditation makes that more tangible. Any level of mediation involves a paradigm but you remove layers as your interpretation becomes more simple. What remains is always a derivative of your aspect of now. We are told to seek the truth.

The above I write with respect.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

We are completely and utterly free.

Not while we still have attachments in this world.

While the attachments remain, including the attachmments to our body, ego, and individual mind, then we are still subject to karma. The body still feels pain, the emotions still go up and dowm, the mind is not still, all these things are karmas.

Our soul has the potential to be free, but not while it is encased by the mind, emotions, and physical body. It is not so easy to be free of all of these.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

We are completely and utterly free.

Not while we still have attachments in this world.

While the attachments remain, including the attachmments to our body, ego, and individual mind, then we are still subject to karma. The body still feels pain, the emotions still go up and dowm, the mind is not still, all these things are karmas.

Our soul has the potential to be free, but not while it is encased by the mind, emotions, and physical body. It is not so easy to be free of all of these.

It's a matter of faith really...

You can say to yourself I would like...X to happen and X will happen - after you embark on the adventure (even if it's bloodshed) you restrict yourself by doubting a greater power by enforcing your paradigm - what you 'interpret' as a shared / accepted paradigm but it's not YOU. Every moment is new and you have chosen to accept karma into your paradigm = rules, where there are NONE.

The soul is as free as a bird. It can't be otherwise, but your cognitive interpretation is what you make of things on an organic material plane. You're captive to things that don't impact your soul. The soul isn't growing by anything that can't be realised as a reflection of "god". You can interpret whatever you like to, but the deeper things in your emotions create wisdom; your cognitive functions are a tool and as such are just a creative force. Some things may be important to you in the here-and-now but in the infinite-wise scheme of things, these things are just your current synapses, like a grain of sand in the entity that is you. It doesn't matter how long you hang onto them... They're as beautiful as anything else, but still a matter of 'chosen awareness' and I can guess a matter of reluctance - that may seem concrete. They will lead you to more wisdom, because you'll chose to make more discoveries, as you wish.

If you knew that you were eternal and are a cog in the wheel that, we / you / they call God, would you feel the same way?

You comment helps me flesh-out my attempt to understand things - that we are all inbuilt knowing.
Unless I'm enlightened I'm still fighting to get somewhere when we all know everything is here right now.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I want to be your first patient!!....You should be writing books to!Your blessed at writing and comprehension.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Great thread!!.Excellent scientific info!!.I so believe we DO create our reality with our thoughts..The hard thing is is letting GO of the story of our past....So many times i thought i let go of certain things only to find out latter i didn't.I know this is what Jesus was talking about and all the miracles he did using his mind.....It seems very complicated tho to get to that point of creating what we really want..I am realizing when i read doom and gloom that i am having a part in creating all that JUST buy reading it.....We ALL really need to be mindful of what we say think and read as we will create it.For me i go up and down with being positive and then negative.Its a constant struggle to stay in a good mindset.

Remember when Christafer Read fell off the horse and became paralyzed well i found out several yrs later that he played a quadriplegic in a movie many yrs before and my first thought was omg HE created that because he played one in the movie....Pretty trippy and scary hah

I have a friend who for many yrs was always afraid her grown son was gonna die......She would call me if she hadn't heard from him in a couple days and say oh god i hope hes not dead in a ditch somewhere....This went on for many yrs and the same words i hope hes not dead in a ditch somewhere, until one day he wreaked his care was thrown in a ditch and died....Did she create this???...Who the heck knows but i have to wonder.....Another scenario the same with some one else afraid there son was gonna die and she would go in his bedroom every morning while he was sleeping to see if he was breathing and one morning she DIDN'T go in and her husband went in after she went to work and found that he passed over....Again makes you wonder.
edit on 9-2-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Very well put this time around and much easier to grasp the concept (for me anyway). Two things I'd like to raise. Firstly, is there not a huge generalisation that one's first thought/recollection will be a negative? Much as I've tried I can't think of anything other than happy, positive occasions - how does that fit into the model? Secondly, you make a very bold statement "..since we can longer change ourselves..." !! I can only fundamentally disagree with this and surely this is what the whole post is about? CHANGING

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The human mind is a relatively indipendent time machine
existing in the flow of time, see:

rait.airclima.ru... and more exactly

babelfish.yahoo.com... TrUrl=Translate

babelfish.yahoo.com... nTrUrl=Translate

also my favourite theory:

darkfieldnavigator.com...

The mind emerges from the flow of time and intuitively learn from it as well as
from the surroundings:

intuition.org...

That’s why the China superpsychic children lose aging at some time their
supernatural capabalities. They are getting overwhelmed of our todays
reality. Declining too much of the truth we can lose all possible realities.
edit on 9-2-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join