It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change your PAST, and you will change your FUTURE!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
(Sorry, guys...my finger slipped and posted before I even finished typing the title! So let me finish the content with an edit. My apologies!!!!)
edit on 7-2-2011 by Gseven because: content

Change your past? Have I COMPLETELY lost my marbles?!? Nope, and hopefully, when I get done explaining, you will have a completely different outlook on the reality around you. Time, as we currently view it is running out....what do we have to lose? Absolutely nothing, but we have absolutely EVERYTHING to gain....if you just consider the possibilities, believe, and give it a go! I am! Who will join me in the most life altering "experiment" ever performed?

While I could sit here and regurgitate the same old "we're all one", "I'm you and you're me", "we attract what we want", "we make our own karma", and all the other eastern inspired philosophies, it does no good if we nod and say "yeah, right on!" and never quite grasp the full reality of those statements...one that is based on Quantum Physics. I've been one of those people, and I dare say I know more than my fair share of internet philosophers who would be reluctant to admit they are no better than me. I have always WANTED to grasp what appears to allude me - that deeper understanding that constantly makes me feel like I missed the lunch special because I was at the end of the line - but sadly, nothing I read quite cleared it up for me. Until recently....

I have compiled a series of quotes from various sources, in a attempt to help explain this a lot clearer than I ever could.

How to Change Your Past

We're born, we grow up, we grow old and then we pass on. Life progresses from birth to death always moving forward...

At least that's what we're taught.

Time marches on. Once something happens we can't change it. We can't go back and change our past, so the story goes.

But for decades scientists have known (and Einstein became famous for this) that time is relative, meaning it is not a constant and it is not moving forward independent of you....

[skipped text - please see link for the whole article]

According to Einstein, history unfolding is just an illusion. The past, present and future all exist seamlessly at once!

[skipped text]

David Miller of the Centre for Time at the University of Sydney in Australia says that "If you have this view, the future and the past are not any different, so there's no reason why you can't have causes from the future just as you have causes from the past."

This means that if you had an accident, injury, trauma or challenge and you are still experiencing pain or suffering (and blaming the incident as the cause) all you need to do is send a cause from the future to change that undesirable past!

The weird thing is...

When you do this it actually does change your past, and a new possibility for the future shows up as well!

But how do you send a "cause from the future" into your past to change it?

Here's where it gets cool...

During an "entrainment" session (check out www.wellbeingcenter.org >www.wiseworldseminars.com for more information about Network Spinal Analysis and entrainments) there is a suspension of the posture and physiology associated with your sense of "self".

Since your "self" is essentially just a story formed from selective and imaginative remembering of past events and circumstances, when you suspend the physiological anchors to one "self," another "self" shows up!

Your mindset changes, your emotional state changes, your entire experience of space-time changes. An event that was thought to be the cause of pain can now be remembered in a different way because the "you" doing the remembering has a different sense of space-time reality.

It is hard to really grasp this (because the part of your mind that keeps your sense of "self" intact works really hard to maintain the illusion that there is just one "self"moving through time.)

But the truth is, you actually exist simultaneously at every age you've ever been and ever will be!

(When you add a newer branch of physics theory called "Superstring Theory" into the equation, you find out that you are actually made up of "strings" of vibrating 1-dimensional slices of a 2-dimensional membrane vibrating in 11-dimensional space, and connected to the vibration of everything that ever was and ever will be!)

The more you explore the nature of space-time-reality, the weirder it gets!

So what's the takeaway from all of this? Well, if you had the idea that in order to "heal your past" or create a more compelling future you had to go through a long process of change and an arduous journey to
transform your life...

You can rest assured that there's no need for that!

All you have to do is suspend the sense of "self" that was wounded or blaming, and the alternate version of you that can perceive the gifts and benefits from your "past" can show up.

OK, is it a little hard to wrap your brain around just yet? Let's try a few more "versions" to see if it helps seal the concept a little better....

Change Your Past, Choose Your Future

See, many people think that the past is set in stone. That the past is completely gone and is what it is and can't be changed. Well, this is only partially true, and understanding where it isn't true allows you to use it to your advantage in order to change your present and your future.

The past is set in stone in that the physical actions that happened cannot be changed. However, the quantum effects of the past that have been left inside of your being can be changed, and there for, effect and change your past influences.

The same is true for the future. The future is unknown, but cannot be changed. The future is completely dependent upon the past. Your past influences, conditioning, ideas, thoughts, decisions, and a million other things dictate and decide what your future will be. Your future is set in stone, until you change the stone.

It's simple, effect your past, change your future. They go hand in hand because you cannot change one without effecting the other. Learn to effect each one in and of itself, and you can effect and change the other in order to cause it to serve you.

So what does the present have to do with anything? The present is where we experience the decisions and the residue of the past. It's the only moment we are able to get the rewards, or the punishment for past concepts, perceptions, decisions, and choices we have made.

It's also the only place where the past or the future can be effected. The future is created by the decisions, concepts, ideas, beliefs, and perceptions that we hold in the present moment. The past is changed by the choices and decisions we make in the present moment. The present is the only place we can make changes, make new decisions, take in new ideas, concepts, and beliefs.

The present is the only place and the only time we have. It must be used in order to manifest the future we want, and to change the past we have had in order to manifest that future. Use your present as effectively as possible. Use it to create the life you want to live.

No? Still not quite there? Hang on...

Does The Past Exist Yet?

Is it possible we live and die in a world of illusions? Physics tells us that objects exist in a suspended state until observed, when they collapse in to just one outcome. Paradoxically, whether events happened in the past may not be determined until sometime in your future -- and may even depend on actions that you haven't taken yet.

In 2002, scientists carried out an amazing experiment, which showed that particles of light "photons" knew -- in advance −- what their distant twins would do in the future. They tested the communication between pairs of photons -- whether to be either a wave or a particle. Researchers stretched the distance one of the photons had to take to reach its detector, so that the other photon would hit its own detector first. The photons taking this path already finished their journeys -− they either collapse into a particle or don't before their twin encounters a scrambling device. Somehow, the particles acted on this information before it happened, and across distances instantaneously as if there was no space or time between them. They decided not to become particles before their twin ever encountered the scrambler. It doesn't matter how we set up the experiment. Our mind and its knowledge is the only thing that determines how they behave. Experiments consistently confirm these observer-dependent effects.

More recently (Science 315, 966, 2007), scientists in France shot photons into an apparatus, and showed that what they did could retroactively change something that had already happened. As the photons passed a fork in the apparatus, they had to decide whether to behave like particles or waves when they hit a beam splitter. Later on - well after the photons passed the fork - the experimenter could randomly switch a second beam splitter on and off. It turns out that what the observer decided at that point, determined what the particle actually did at the fork in the past. At that moment, the experimenter chose his history.

Of course, we live in the same world. Particles have a range of possible states, and it's not until observed that they take on properties. So until the present is determined, how can there be a past? According to visionary physicist John Wheeler (who coined the word "black hole"), "The quantum principle shows that there is a sense in which what an observer will do in the future defines what happens in the past." Part of the past is locked in when you observe things and the "probability waves collapse." But there's still uncertainty, for instance, as to what's underneath your feet. If you dig a hole, there's a probability you'll find a boulder. Say you hit a boulder, the glacial movements of the past that account for the rock being in exactly that spot will change as described in the Science experiment.

[text removed]

Bottom line: reality begins and ends with the observer.

[text removed]

...historical events such as who killed JFK, might also depend on events that haven't occurred yet. There's enough uncertainty that it could be one person in one set of circumstances, or another person in another. Although JFK was assassinated, you only possess fragments of information about the event. But as you investigate, you collapse more and more reality. According to biocentrism, space and time are relative to the individual observer - we each carry them around like turtles with shells.

History is a biological phenomenon − it's the logic of what you, the animal observer experiences. You have multiple possible futures, each with a different history like in the Science experiment. Consider the JFK example: say two gunmen shot at JFK, and there was an equal chance one or the other killed him. This would be a situation much like the famous Schrödinger's cat experiment, in which the cat is both alive and dead − both possibilities exist until you open the box and investigate.

"We must re-think all that we have ever learned about the past, human evolution and the nature of reality, if we are ever to find our true place in the cosmos," says Constance Hilliard, a historian of science at UNT. Choices you haven't made yet might determine which of your childhood friends are still alive, or whether your dog got hit by a car yesterday. In fact, you might even collapse realities that determine whether Noah's Ark sank. "The universe," said John Haldane, "is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose."

Is it sinking in yet? I'm looking at more info, so I'm hoping to post more in a bit! Happy changing!

edit on 7-2-2011 by Gseven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
(Sorry, guys...my finger slipped and posted before I even finished typing the title! So let me finish the content with an edit. My apologies!!!!)

That's a very ironic thing to write. You WILL be changing your past, to change your future. Whoa

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich

Originally posted by Gseven

That's a very ironic thing to write. You WILL be changing your past, to change your future. Whoa

That's why I gave him a S+F

Very good point!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Wow, and I didn't even TRY to make that point! Now I've weirded myself out.

Synchronicity weirdness!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
What I get from this is the idea that "time" is becoming a tool, a creative tool housed in the imagination, and that's rather unusual, like nothing we've ever been taught to even consider as a possibility. How so? Well, the future is something we can only project into with the imagination. However, we can only get a gateway "clearing" or a reset, by getting to the end of the old program we were running ie: the "story" of the self needs to be unravelled or resolved in terms of it's "meaning" or "significance", which can then be reframed from the perspective of the future self who is able to recieve it and reintegrate it as the gift that it really is, once understood and recognized (re-cognized). I call this process "OmegaPoint Logotherapy", which I am convinced can be formulated into a therapeutic model driven by the Socratic Method of teaching ie: the asking of well crafted questions which will drive a person into a "wedge" of realization, and the end of their life drama, so that a new future can be crafted which is by comparison infinitely more authentic and empowering. The hallmark or the test if you will, will reside in the capacity of a person's ability to extract humor from their "drama" in recognition of the absurd nature of it's continuance from past to future as an inauthentic projection driven by nothing more than a learned reaction/response behavioral pattern or program. It's like a running gag of slapstick humor, provided we can resolve the percieved "injustice" at the heart of the problem, and become present to it's effects on our life to date, and so before the smile and the laughter, there could be tears and that's ok. Point being, all this baggage from the "past" which is really nothing but "story" must be let go to squeeze through the gateway of all possibility that is the realm of domain of the as as yet unborn future we are moving into, and operating from. And so once the person get's the joke on the other side of the indignity of the injustice, and has completed their "facepalm" moment, they are then invited to view it from the perspective of their future self, where any trace of the old program will then be completely dissolved, and the past, forgiven radically and completely where to forgive is to let go, once the learning has occured.

To conduct any such therapy effectively, the therapist will have to reside in the space of no-time, and be prepared to share the full weight of the clients sorrows as neccessary, so that this aspect of their "drama" can be lightened and begin to lost integrity relative to something (the imagined future) which is absolutely perfect, whole and complete.

What does it mean? What does it mean? is the question posed (Logotherapy being the will to meaning) until the client sees clearly that it can mean something totally different from a different perspective, in this case, from a different POV wherefrom all problems have already been resolved, and all lessons learned, which is already available in the eternally present moment containing all timelines! (OmegaPoint)

The therapy is fast too, beginning as it does with the end in mind already, the aim being for the client to get their total clearing as quickly as possible, entering into the ground of ecstatic humor over their own folly and the absurd nature of their own life drama, which almost always originates from a few turning point moments in life, one revolving around their first memory (the eye opener and loss of innocence), the next, during the indignities of puberty or thereabouts and then, when they made their first attempts to embark onto the path of adulthood, and guaranteed every time, the same central theme as far as the meaning of the story, will be repeated, to ultimately form that person's "strong suit" or how they've used the pain to create a shield for themselves, imprisoning them in an inauthentic "programming", which was never real to begin with, just a reaction/reponse, and although an understandable one at that, one that was ineffectual in many ways, given the degree to which it simply served to propogate their fundamental dramatic problem, adding only FURTHER insult to injury (which is where the humor starts to creep in..).

The "space" the therapist is creating with their presence in no-time must of course also be the space of absolute acceptance and unconditional love, and so to become an OmegaPoint Logotherapist any such therapist will have had to have had the experience already, to arrive at no-time ie: OmegaPoint, or they will project some form judgement however slight, which cannot be present or the therapeutic setting for this type of realization would be contaminated by judgement. Therefore any such therapist would also have to have a very strong capacity for a love willing to go to any lengths to bring about healing.

Intriguingly, at a very fundamental level, any and every client "healed" by this therapy, although they might not go through the required training to become a therapist themselves, will therafter carry with them the "OmegaPoint" realization, which they will be encouraged to them carry with them into their own family of origin, fearlessly and with unconditional love, awareness and a sense of mirth and in service to others they encounter, not to change anyone, but so that people when in the presence of such an individual, will be given the courage to become more authentically who THEY really are, so the whole thing then is world changing, moving like a new program of the space of all possibility in unconditional love and mutual acceptance!

edit on 7-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo, slight edit

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This theory does work

in short....
The past is what is used to paint our future reality
there is a way of intercepting the past ( right here, right now)
in order to stop it echoing and recreating itself into our future again and again .

the trick is to understand how to stop the past repeating itself .

this also goes for the individual person
as it is I "self" that creates..... who I think I am,
by repeating my past self.... into the future.

for this to work "you do not need eyes to see, you need clear vision"

and the understanding that our reality is ...illusion

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
An added benefit to this, as an "OmegaPoint" therapeutic model, is that it also serves to redeem our anscestors, since these issues largely eminate through our family of origin, which ultimately extends itself to include the whole of humanity and the entire breadth and depth of human history - since we're talking quantum here, it's also like an overarching bridge over time and history, or a type of keystone in a royal arch over or through which humanity itself will one day pass into everlasting freedom from life to life in eternity or in short the "great work of all ages" whereby we become consciously aware and authentic, as the end of "evil" or of a bad program rooted in all manner of bad history and incivility born of nothing but misunderstanding and misinterpretations about our individual and collective past, which again adds more power to the process by many orders of magnitude, perhaps even to an infinite degree, framed only by unconditional love, joy, and laughter.

This is what I would like to make my life's definite purpose or future self - an OmegaPoint Logotherapist, since in the quantum realm, given enough time, anything, anything at all, is possible and eventually, actual.

Go big or go home as they say!

edit on 7-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
the core of you exists in a place where there is no time or space. you are just an extension of that core self, and there are other extensions throughout time and space as the core you is able to experience multiple realities on various planes. therefore the supreme therapist in such an endeavor would be your self.....all of it...the core.
edit on 7-2-2011 by dawnstar because: spelling errors

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Great replies so far!! I had to take a break and come back to this, but I didn't get to summarize my take on the initial information I posted....in layman's terms, that is.

Basically, how I see it is this:

Our past is a living thing, so to speak, and is not set in stone despite what we have been conditioned to think. Because we exist in all realities at once, along with past, present and future, it is a matter of simply choosing which outcome we want by choosing to remember the past in a certain way. It matters NOT what has happened in your life!!

As another poster beautifully illustrated, there is a therapy to help one view ANY event in their past as something other than what we believe it to be. But it is also something we can do on our own with honest effort.

When we do this, Quantum Physics comes into play, since we are CHOOSING to "observe" (within our mind's eye) the other reality that was also created at the moment in which our particular memory happened. IT ALREADY EXISTS!! Every outcome already exists....all we have to do is "correct" our thinking of past circumstances in order to open the doors to those other dimensions we want in our future. Why is this so important? Because emotions and thoughts (and even your spoken and written words), are the symphony of your life....change the symphony, and you change the scene!

Your beliefs about your life - more specifically, you past - are what creates your future.

Now, how we can jump around in different versions of our bodies, I don't know! At this point, I believe anything is possible...perhaps this is the "awakening" we'll all experience soon....the ushering in of the new 5th world, or as I believe, the addition of the 5th dimension which deals DIRECTLY with this very topic! We currently exist within 4 dimensions, the 4th being that of forward movement....or as we call it, "time". The 5th dimension will give us movement in time in all directions.

Quite an exciting "time" we live in!

I have more, but must break for now.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
you can theorize and wax philosophical all you want, but all we have is this minute, right here, right now. The past is gone, there is nothing we can do about it. The future - never comes, it's always a day away, Annie.

we live in the moment. the sooner you let go of the baggage of the past, the past hurts that you let haunt you, the better off you will be. work on acceptance, then move on.

my life changed for the better when I finally realized I had the locks that bound the chains around my neck. it is a waste of time & energy to fret about what has happened. if need be, seek professional counseling. life is too short to let some childhood tragedy lord over you like the albatross around the neck.

time is merely a man-made concept that is a convenience. without timepieces we wouldn't know when to meet friends at the pub for a few tasty brews.

get over the past, plan for the days to come, and live in the moment. you will find yourself much happier and more tranquil.
edit on 2/7/2011 by LargeFries because: typo, the word 'wax' was mis-spelled.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

I'm not coming at this from the viewpoint of wanting to change my past...
but rather, I think I've might have been in contact with a future self, or selves...
and well, they have worked with me, to change THEIR PRESENT....our future.
I've never really had the gumption to get into my past lives, ect. although, I am finding myself remembering things long forgotten, randomly in quick order, like someone accessing the data from me, so who knows...maybe it's in my future.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries
you can theorize and wax philosophical all you want, but all we have is this minute, right here, right now. The past is gone, there is nothing we can do about it. The future - never comes, it's always a day away, Annie.

I understand where you're coming from, but if I may....it's far more than philosophical rantings, which is what makes it all the more fascinating to me and so many others. The Quantum realities we're all subject to, DO contradict what we currently understand and have accepted as what is concrete and what isn't. What these scientists are posing, is that based on what they're learning about sub-atomic particles and their nature, they are subjective to the observer's expectations. When no observation is made, the outcome is not created yet, until someone looks.

This gives new understanding to the old question: If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, does it make a noise? I would say no, because there was no observer to "expect" it to make it noise....it makes a noise ONLY because we have "designed" what that sound should be and we expect it! We are thus creating our world by our expectations. By this same theory, if we had this system mastered, we could technically walk into a forest, observe a tree falling, but yet expect it to make the sound of a fart when it falls...and guess what? It would happen! If we fart and expect it to sound like a dog barking...it would happen! We could, essentially, change the very biological make-up of our bodies if we wanted to. If we wanted to look younger, look older, shape shift, be fatter, be skinnier, be taller, be shorter....we could. We limit our existence by our own expectations of what we're conditioned to believe.

I'll insert a movie reference to make my point. The Matrix is a good example of this theory at work. Now, I'm NOT saying that our reality is like the movie, only that when we realize the quantum possibilities, can we master our reality and "have the faith of a mustard seed" to do what we would call "miracles". We could manipulate reality....or create it! Bend a spoon with our thoughts? Sure! Move a mountain with a statement? Just as easy! The only reason why we can't manipulate our reality in that way yet, is because we have set beliefs in place....we currently do not believe anything else is possible, and thus, this is what we subconsciously choose to observe. It is our expected outcome, because we have been taught that the alternative is bogus...or science fiction, if you will. This IS the reality we make. The other one exists, by the way! If you can imagine it, it exists!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The past fragments as the present progresses and becomes the future, as the present changes, basically, the "stuff" that the past is made from reorganises itself, so, every present moment is an alternate version of the final creation of the universe, and in that moment it destroys itself, and another "present" is created. The present seems to connect from moment to moment, because, we have a memory of the past that is timeless.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This is really interesting. So, does this come back to the whole Schrodinger's Cat thing, where until you know something, all possibilities exist? Then once you know okay, the cat is alive, the cat can no longer be dead?

It could be one of those things where if you want something to happen, the less you know the better.
edit on 7-2-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'll agree with everything you put forth but I will add,
we don't exist independant of eachother so the overall beliefs/expectations of the masses/majority
effect the rest of us.

The majority of people don't believe that if we tell a mountain to uproot its self and fall into the sea that it will ACTUALLY do it. So when someone comes along who wants to learn how to be a master of this universe and shouts out the command for the mountain to crumble he is dissappointed because while HE may believe it is possible, he is living in a world where no one else does and the weight of those beliefs are too much to conquer alone.
Kinda like belief wars. Right now ours isn't near as strong.

So I would say that changing our past is possible in theory but if it isn't possible in our illusion that we enjoy on a day to day basis it's because too many other people have given their ideas of what IS possible and what IS NOT possible over to someone else.

edit to add,
I am deeply and firmly convinced that there are powers in this Universe and in our world that will stop at nothing to keep this information hidden from the masses. One or two people on ats isn't a threat. A few thousand people aren't a threat.
A few Million people may not be a threat. But what is a threat is a crtical mass of the people latching on to this idea and living their lives with this philosophy as their foundation. WE could change history and change our future thereby changing our present. THIS is the information we must never put into practice if TPTB are ever to have their NWO. If they are ever able to have complete and total control over every aspect of our lives how can they do it if "WE" are able to simply wipe then from our existance before they ever even took power in the first place??????
edit on 7-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I like to think that the present is like a flashlight shinning straight down on a long dark road. The road symbolizes past present and future, the flashlight symbolizes your conscious view of the present. Some people can pull that light back and see more of the future than others whether it be a few seconds or years but the past and the future are at your feet and it is up to you where you want to shine your light on.

Some Jesus quotes some to mind after reading this thread.

The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive. When you are in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?

Jesus said......
18. The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?" Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

19. Jesus said, "Congratulations to the one who came into being before coming into being. If you become my disciples and pay attention to my sayings, these stones will serve you. For there are five trees in Paradise for you; they do not change, summer or winter, and their leaves do not fall. Whoever knows them will not taste death."

20. The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us what Heaven's kingdom is like." He said to them, "It's like a mustard seed, the smallest of all seeds, but when it falls on prepared soil, it produces a large plant and becomes a shelter for birds of the sky."
22. Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) kingdom."

They said to him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) kingdom as babies?"

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Well so far dude I'm hearing the same old Deepak Chopra stuff being regurgitated your thread tile says

Change your PAST, and you will change your FUTURE!

I'm trying very hard to find the how bit, do we get that after sending you $10 a month with a hundred percent money back guarantee ?

Skeptical ? Indeed I am this wonderful recipe for Life Souffle sounds lovely but such a shame that not only do you fail to provide directions but have yet to bake a cake.

Some evidence please .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Ah, it's only a matter of time before Jesus raises his head, I note that the god man also promised

Mark 11:24: Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Well after 2000 of zero evidence of the magik ever working I think it's safe to conclude one of the following -

A) Jesus Lied

B) Not one person beleived

C) Jesus is imaginary

Ah good old quantum jesus

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

Evidence evidence, prove it prove it!

By chance, were you disappointed a LOT by false promises made to you as a child? Be honest.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
wow, sometimes, just when you feel you need something more, you open ats and there someone posted it out for ya! thanks

I read your OP once, just to get a quick grasp of it before I go to my evening cooking... I'll let it sink in for a while, then read it all again and get back to you

in the mean while, s and f... I really think you have something here, now let's experiment with that

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join