It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please answer this question for me????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I just ran across a website that is for the recruitment for the "Order of the illuminati". It claims to be different than the actual "illuminati" the website is below. And under FAQ #3 it states, and I quote,

Which the difference of the Illuminati Oder (Illuminati-order.net) with the other Illuminati?

See the web site for the answer they give please so I don't have to re-type. (won't let me cut and paste)

www.illuminati-order.org...

I'm confused about this. Can someone here please explain this to me? Are there really "2" different groups of these People?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Trolls sometimes make websites.
Hope it helps!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

The name "Illuminati" has been exploited over the years whether by trolls or those who just want to make the name "Illuminati" bad. We have all seen it and the name "Illuminati" has lost it's definite meaning. Conspiracy nuts now use the term "Illuminati" to describe elites, TPTB etc.

The website as I see it is a hoax. If they are the 'real' Illuminati they would have no need for such sites, because they carefully select those who are accepted into the order to prevent infiltration and I'm not describing the elites here I'm pointing to the benevolent "Illuminati"

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Listen, my friend; first of all, the actual existance of an "Illuminati" that is functional and alive today is not a verified fact, though there might once upon a time have been such a group (fact and fiction blends together too much for anything to be certain).
Second; if the popular "Illuminati" organization would be up and running these days, they would hardly run a website with their own name, let alone recruit people from it.

Consider the "Illuminati" a bit like the "Necronomicon": a fictional phenomenon that has gained wide-spread attention due to an effective "cult" of fans.
H.P. Lovecraft insisted on that the "Necronomicon" was pure fiction but even today it is used by some as an occult manuscript of real power.
The same goes with the "Illuminati" thanks to various books and movies made on the theme.
Sure, it makes up for some exiting entertainment but is it really, really true?

I ask of you to dig deep and hard into this subject.
Good luck!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hi, names such as the Illuminati, or the Ku Klux Klan that have been around for hundreds of years are all in the public domain. So anyone who desires to could just start a group in their garage and call themselves the Illuminati, or the KKK, or whatever it happens to be. The Templar Knights is another trendy one these days, all legal, and none related in any way to the groups that made them popular in the past. I hope that helps.

top topics

join