It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: No Pole Shift Will Happen On March 15 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

The date literally reads as: The broken heart of the nation comes to rest with a tear across her chest! Then it is done!

Yikes!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I predict that the mass hysteria over the Pole Shift and March 15th 2011 is going to be proven wrong, and when March 15 rolls around, there will be NO pole shift.

That is my prediction, and I will be sure to keep my thread updated to support my prediction.

You were right! Damn!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m

Originally posted by Greensage

The date literally reads as: The broken heart of the nation comes to rest with a tear across her chest! Then it is done!

Yikes!!!

Sorry, this is how I read number sequences, it is like seeing a sentence or paragraph and not the actual numbers. I am thankful that it does not always play out as I see them, especially if I force the date to express itself.

However, I have been really thinking about all this as it is the 15th and will be for some time today. I was in the chat room the other night when the alarm rang off about the first quake in Japan and I really did not feel any sense of an alarm so I doubt I a "true" empath or a psychic. I keep hearing the part about "Ides of March" and the strangest thing is that I have heard it from many sources now and this is the first year I have ever heard such a thing.

I really do not want to see bad things happen to people, the parts of me that dwell on prophesy tries not to discredit but rather incorporate with other prophesies; perhaps this is a charm and an illusion. I do not discredit the Bible though, and I have the deepest respect for Edgar Cayce. I believe we are in "end-times" and I believe that we are ready even if we are shocked! Sometimes the process has to carry on for a long time so that each of us goes through what we need as individuals at accepting all of this.

I do look forward to having the 15th come and go! The number 15 is one of my favorite, it is the # 6, Family and Nurturing, Fertility, and "the Heart". This is why I discern "across her chest" in the date.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I knew nothing would happen March 15th.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

so yes u made the thread only to troll

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
reply to post by hotbakedtater

so yes u made the thread only to troll
What are you blabbing about? I made a prediction like everyone else does, guess you being in my thread is trolling because you are off topic AND noncontributatory.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join