It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: No Pole Shift Will Happen On March 15 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I predict that the mass hysteria over the Pole Shift and March 15th 2011 is going to be proven wrong, and when March 15 rolls around, there will be NO pole shift.

That is my prediction, and I will be sure to keep my thread updated to support my prediction.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I predict that the mass hysteria over the Pole Shift and March 15th 2011 is going to be proven wrong, and when March 15 rolls around, there will be NO pole shift.

That is my prediction, and I will be sure to keep my thread updated to support my prediction.

Hey hot lips...if you are wrong none of us will be alive to tell you so.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

You can't predict something will not happen..!!!!!

OK, here's my predictions..

1) The sun will not crash into the Earth tomorrow..

2) Martians will not invade next week..

3) Ohh and Obama will never show his Birth Certificate..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well hy cant we predict that nothing will happen, lol? It is as good of a prediction as any of the others, and for once, we will be able to say ATS got a prediction correct!!reply to post by backinblack

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Well hy cant we predict that nothing will happen, lol? It is as good of a prediction as any of the others, and for once, we will be able to say ATS got a prediction correct!!reply to post by backinblack

True, but imagine the threads that would create predicting non events..
Actually could be a laugh..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Does any event come up on time line zero for march 15th?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

In a way that already happens... A lot of people sit here all day talking about nonevents.. Events that did not and will not happen. Though birther fear is no better.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
For once I agree with the prediction here. No pole shift. However there will be a massive alien bombardment and a great war. I saw the preview trailer during the Superbowl game. I found it here again on youtube or something similar.
www.youtube.com...
Battle for LA coming to movies March 2011. Aliens are invading and attempting to take over. The Superbowl clip had more details.

Sometimes I have wondered if someone could see the future, how would they know if they were watching a movie that others are watching versus actual events of the future? I think that is a good question if someone can see the future.
edit on 7-2-2011 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

LOL...

You are predicting that a prediction is not a prediction, but indeed a false prediction.
Cant you just say its not going to happen ?

Is there a world for that ?
rediction ?
indicition ?
non-prediction (hey!!! no squiggly red line under this one!)

edit on 7-2-2011 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
GLP used to have an end of the world prediction nearly every day...i bet none of them predicted that their forum would go belly up on the weekend

It's back up again today
edit on 7-2-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR

LOL...

You are predicting that a prediction is not a prediction, but indeed a false prediction.
Cant you just say its not going to happen ?

Is there a world for that ?
rediction ?
indicition ?
non-prediction (hey!!! no squiggly red line under this one!)

edit on 7-2-2011 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

Ummm, denial ?? Or is that just a river in Egypt...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Wrong ! There will be still pole shift predictions being made by nutjob prophets.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
movie looks cool, well I'll predict a yellowstone massive erruption, that also triggers the deep horzion surface collaspe letting all the gas out than it explodes, super tital waves and super eath quakes, explosions, fires, lava.
I wonder if left anything out.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

You are absolutely right, i don't believe that a pole shift will happen either, it's just rediculous. I don't understand why people are so ready to believe that something so bad and catastrophic will happen on a date so specific, do people out there truly wish for something bad to happen? Where does that mentality come from? It's not normal or healthy to buy into these things.

I can understand people taking a pasting interest in the subject but why do some people try to justify it by throwing 'scientific' evidence at it. People need to chill out more instead of getting themsleves all worked up about something that will never happen - remember the hysteria surrounding the Obama visit to India?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Five days and counting...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Pole Shift

Dead Animals everywhere

BBC saying GPS may Fail

Nbiru Elenin pulling two planets gravitional systems and causing gravitional flux

6500 years ago Noahs Flood

1300 Years ago Mamoths die off
m
See the maths

Google ARC and try and get a bunker built .... No chance their over booked

Brad Pitt and Angelia Joolie bought cave system
Gary Neville telly tubby style bunker
Tom Cruise, Robbie Williams and loads more same

Whats wrong with living in a house ... apparently no more for those in the know

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I just wanted to reiterate that there will be no Pole Shift on the fifteenth, only five days left for this prediction to come true!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I just wanted to reiterate that there will be no Pole Shift on the fifteenth, only five days left for this prediction to come true!

Well a Supermoon is on the way............... March 19th. 1st one in about 18 years.

This is something I will be paying attention to.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Why does some cataclysm have to be on March 15? Who wrote in stone, "March 15" and from what and why is their authority in this regard?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It is a Universal # 4 Day on a Universal # 4 Year, so I would say you are correct, there will not be a pole shift but there will be a very large crack in the Foundation.

I would put more credence towards the New Madrid making a surprise guest appearance.

The date literally reads as: The broken heart of the nation comes to rest with a tear across her chest! Then it is done!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join