It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, I'm new to ATS tonight. I'm a newly shellshocked GLP refugee who needs my nightly conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I've been an occasional fly on the wall on TS over the years. I'd been hesitant to sign up with ATS because the ATS format didn't feel right to me from as an outsider. However, after signing up tonight I found the full range of capabilities you guys have and I am impressed. Should have done it much earlier.....

I've been a daily poster on GLP for at least 2 years and a lurker there for about 8 yrs. Made a lot of friends there. Learned a lot of cutting edge info that showed up a long time before you'd hear about it on the MSM. I shared a lot of info. I am looking forward to the same with ATS and I believe I will not be disappointed.

Its not clear to me exactly why GLP appears to have disappeared within the past day. I've seen several scenerio's discussed. What is the latest and greatest info you have on why it is no longer available? Hopefully, ATS isn't going to go the way of GLP shortly. Because, if it does, I will likely go into serious conspiracy withdrawl and start bugging out.

So, off I go to respond to my minimum of 20 posts before I can post my own threads. Looking forward to meeting you and sharing info/ideas.

FLUFFY PUPPY

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper—Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Hey, I'm new to ATS tonight. I'm a newly shellshocked GLP refugee who needs my nightly conspiracy
reply to post by FLUFFYPUPPY82

... and you rhyme!!!

Welcome to ATS! Life is boring without conspiracies!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FLUFFYPUPPY82

Hi Welcome to ATS, Take you time look around.
If you have any questions you can use this thread, the members here are very helpful and you can always PM any staff members any time.
edit on 6/2/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hey glad you're here! I'm looking forward to all the input and threads you GLP refugees bring to the table.

I know I would be jonesing if I went to log in here and found an "Out of Order" sign so I understand your shell-shocked condition. Sounds like you have some stuff to hit us with already and I look forward to it. Peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
welcome to ATS The GUT look forward to seeing you in the forums

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The best feature here is the HOAX! forum, where all the trash gets stockpiled... As opposed to GLP, where the whole board is the hoax forum... LOL

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, bro! This may be the last house on the block - there seems to be trend happening in that truth-inquiring websites are going away. I was very disappointed to see Matt Savinar's LATOC (LifeAfterTheOilCrash) breaking news site abandoned. I looked to him for all the articles of the day the MSM doesn't profile. Then, there was the announcement from Steve Quayle he is taking a 6-month break ?!?!?

Anyway, hope you can feel at home here. Many of us were also GLP frequenters.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
hey buddy nice to hear your seeking the truth and all yeah last i understood GLP got wraped up in that video of the "guy begging Alex Jones to disclose WH caller" then the arest of said guy via the FEDS?

what did you here ?
oh and welcome to my virtual home away from home ATS!
-jplaysguitar

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
welcome,just to let you know TC the glp forum is back online.I was a lurker at ats since 2002.
The 20 post limit might have good intentions but i only want to reply to threads.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
MODS MODS!!! Why have you not setup the ATS style FEMA camps for all these refugees?

Pretty soon we'll all be eating vanilla cake and drinking warm beer... you know how these foreigners are !!!

Oo

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by testsavage
welcome,just to let you know TC the glp forum is back online.I was a lurker at ats since 2002.
The 20 post limit might have good intentions but i only want to reply to threads.

Not sure what you mean, but you CAN reply to threads before your 20 posts.. You just cannot Author your own threads or send U2U's.

How else do you get your 20 posts?!

Oo

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by testsavage

Weclome on board!
You can reply to threads! I can as well!
The only thing you cannot do is open new threads, as far as I can see!

new topics

top topics

join