It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going On in Antarctica - Strange Anomalies!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1088no5

The hole would close over.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
reply to post by 1088no5

The hole would close over.

They have drills diamond hard that can drill through anything and that's the stuff we know about.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Y'all might want to have a look at the following thread I started which detailed obfuscation being used by the US Geological Surveyors..

Antarctica obfuscation: pyramids, ziggurats, missing bases & alien faces..??

They are most definitely hiding something down there - after a lot of strangeness (including what appeared to be a hack of my ATS access and personal wifi connection) I was unable to continue the thread, due to a block of some sort preventing me from uploading the screenshots I had taken.

I was genuinely of a mind that someone was disrupting the flow of information regarding what I had apparently found. Please bear in mind that my comments about a 'Mars-like face' being hidden were somewhat tongue-in-cheek. The salient point of the photos which feature on page one of the thread is that SOMETHING is being manually obfuscated.

I'm pretty certain my upload facility is fixed now, so I'll probably continue adding to that thread fairly soon...

Here's a section form one of my screenshots showing one particular area of the smudge-layering obfuscation boundaries - manually applied by someone in control of the raw satellite data...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Nice find rather interesting. Have always wondered about the wonders that might be under the ice at both polls. Granted i really, really hope we or the Russians never pull up THE THING. Great movie, but would not like for it to be real. I saved the sight to read up on this.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Theres got to be something in Antarctica, maybe atlantis, so i've heard, but who knows, maybe NASA.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

One day, i will explore Antartica, revealing the truth and discover myself what's going on

top topics

<< 1   >>

join