It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation vs. Intelligent Design vs. Aliens vs. Evolution vs. Atheism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

No my moon bareing friend. You slipped and bumped your head. The master of life has every right to threaten, slap, smack, knock, push, shove and kill us. He created us. Brought us into this world. He has every right to
Godsmack us in any way he sees fit.My good man. Trying to find reasons for your hate won't suffice when it's time to show reason.

God has every right at this moment. Or if he chooses a time such as judgement day.

"The fools will say there is no God. Then comes death and then judgement". What I get from this verse is: That once you are standing before your make,r about to be judged. It will all seem like it happened just that fast.
No threats, just fact.

edit on 8-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

Star for you too - you have expressed your points well and have countered my initial argument of being a creationist with a fact that the dictionary specifically states it is biblical - I was aware of this after a google, but waited for you to trip me up.

Well done sir ;-)
edit on 8-2-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hinduism is the oldest religion we still carry with us into modern times but Hinduism was not the oldest form of religion, simply an organized form of it that persists today. It does however believe in an interconnectedness of spirit, the flow of energy. They also believed that to find the truth in the universe one had to look into oneself. The Ancient Hindu's also believed that they were last and the weakest of those that could still contact that flow of spirit. If you follow the timeline of science there is a lot of time for people to communicate with speech alone, predating even speech there was a time when "humans" could not even communicate with each other. Back then they were alone in their own mind. They could, for that reason, feel the universe's rhythmic pulse within themselves. God is the whole universe, God is the energy that flows through all things. They understood this and because they were in contact with the whole universe they were intact with God. In today's world the mind is jumbled with too many things making it impossible for people to feel the universe inside yourself. The human mind goes back a lot further than the ideas it created. We are still trying to figure out the universe from looking around us which is as the creator intended, it's why we do it. We can no longer look inside ourselves so we desperately search outside to find the answers. The failure of any one modern religion to fully explain creation is completely understandable. The only true "religion" would be the ideas that the creator gave to the very first beings that began to break away from being fully connected with God. Science is made of facts and facts are always to be read and loved for it is God who was the creator of all things, but no fact can disprove a God it only majorly destroys the teachings of Modern Organized Religions. Its safe to say that the truth about religion as a whole and complete spiritual understanding was lost a long time before anything modern.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join