It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where have you all been hiding!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well.......after a number of links I seemed to have found myself here so hello!

How I didn't know this site existed I will never know but I fear I may go many nights without sleep.......

I'm from "Up North" in the UK but presently living south of there but to the east.......and in my experience Northern humour doesn't travel well so if I say anything wrong let me know. I'm open minded and thrive off information. I look forward to reading your posts!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MissTiger

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper—Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
form scotland myself how do
and welcome

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissTiger
and in my experience Northern humour doesn't travel well

Well I'm from Scotland and I'm considered hilarious on here, seriously the amount of (lol's and :lol
my posts/threads get is insane...

joking of course I know what you mean I think northern humour some times comes across like you are being a cheeky bas**rd...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

Very well thank you and thanks for the welcome
) Hope you are well too on this very early morning!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Oopps I put the wrong smiley on that last post! lol

Well I was born in Scotland and raised in Yorkshire so down here I'm too blunt and apparently you are meant to be sarky with a smile on your face! Kind of ruins the fun if you ask me...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
well get used to it, there's been a few times I have said something in jest/sarcasm and it was taken literary...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
yeah all cool just looking for ufo to hitch a lift off going to mars see if there any jobs going.if not shoot off to the moon get a game of space pool with the grays.
edit on 6-2-2011 by audio assasin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Welcome to our humble abode!

I hope you find the forums here as rewarding as I have in my time here. Feel free to contact me via U2U with any questions (once you reach the 20 post minimum of course). American here, but defonetly of Scottish ancestry. Fyvie Aberdeenshire to be exact.

Remember
YouDidntSeeMe

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Then we both know how Frankie Boyle feels!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

Well don't hold your breath as I've been waiting for them to come back for me for years but I can live in hope

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Thank you for the welcome and hello to America! I get the sense there is a Scottish theme going on here........maybe I just need to move back up there, where other people don't sleep either.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Welcome MissTiger. Don't fret about your humor(or do you spell it humour)...us Canucks are rasher than most...get it? "rasher" ...uh bacon...uh nevermind. (grrrr-oan) :shk:

Here's a bit of ATS humor on my favorite subject. Kudos to Hefficide, one of our latest Mods:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ENJOY!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. The same series of events brought me to this site recently as well. I have found it to be quite entertaining and somewhat informative. There are quite a few knowledgable posters here and it is well moderated. I have found the alternative news forum to be quite good and I hear news from there before other sites get to it. There are so many forums and topics it is a little hard to get to it all. Have fun and enjoy. I look forward to seeing your posts.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

Lol hello and thank you
Can't say I've ever read a thread about bacon first thing in a morning, well actually ever read a thread about bacon at anytime, but thank you.....even though it was full of pictures of fake bacon and not the real stuff that we have......having never been to Canada I can only hope that you are keeping it real

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LastStand

Hello and thankyou
My guide was aliens, or fake aliens as the case may be...... maybe the light over Jerusalem was a massive ATS campaign to lead us all here, who knows! I have so much to read......

new topics

top topics

join