It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO with a Different Agenda - 'Zeitgeist'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Wondering if any one can point me to any posts on the documentary 'Zeitgheist'.
I watched it last night all two and half hours of it and it's the most informative, enlightening, frightening, sad and uplifting doc., I've seen in a long time.
Lots of facts and figures - not one to watch if you're tired, it takes your full attention but hey I'm so glad I watched. It makes you really think and appreciate how much study has gone into this feature length documentary and the alternative to life that is being presented.
Now here's the catch - being naturally mistrusting and seeing conspiracy in everything untill I've checked it out is making me wonder 'hell is this another way of getting us to go along with a NWO which up untill now I've been sooo against.
But these guys present us with a New World Order with a very different agenda that is more like Utopia and that would be wonderful, though I was left wondering 'how the hell do we go about achieving this philosophy of life'
Has anyone else seen it?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
they should be showing the zeitgeist movies in schools.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am all for Peter Joseph and his films, as well as considered if they are pushing a NWO agenda. Realistically, they are, but not perhaps an order that is currently recognized in the context of ATS. Realistically, I think people have become too removed from logic and reason to be swayed from the current paradigm. I would like to believe differently, but after talking to people about his films, conspiracy topics, the FED, etc., people often look at me as though I have 3 eyes. I think the only thing that would bring about a global shift in consciousness is something major, like an earth catastrophe, massive nuclear war or through intervention by God or aliens.

In the mean time, all you can really do is be the change you want to see in the world. Treat others as you like to be treated and hope for the best.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Personally, I really enjoyed the entire Zeitgeist series (Movie, Addendum and Moving Forward), there's just one little problem; we're human and as a society immature. In an ideal world with a mature society where ultimately consideration for all people is paramount on both personal and government levels, yes, very workable but that isn't reality. Like democracies fail to totalitarian states or dictatorships, ideal communism fails to the same thing, at least right now and Zeitgeist is about ideal communism. But as you say, very very informative and a nicely put together presentation. Should it be shown in schools? Hmmm, I dunno, if you want to blow away religion, I guess. Addendum could be shown if one wanted to show how truly corrupt our governments and banking institutions are. But the final movie Moving Forward (conclusions), only if one wanted to provide an example of idealistic communism and I am not saying that's a bad thing, just an improbable thing. The beginning of moving forward expresses some very good information on sociological development and the pitfalls.

Playing devil's advocate; it looks like the NWO coming in the back door, while you're answering the knock at the front door. Maybe Zeitgeist is about controlled opposition, like the Koch Brothers (international bankers) funding Sarah Palin and the Tea Party?

Cheers - Dave

edit on 2/6.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/6.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: added a line

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think circulating it in schools would be a good idea you never know, by retaining the information this could one day help them in the future. This very uncertain future! It was the children of the future that really made me feel so sad - that they might never reach the point where they could begin to put these ideas into practice.
I know what you mean when you say people look at you like you're crazy when you talk about these things and that's in the west - how would people in the east view it? They'd probably have you institutionalised.
The doc., does portray an ideal utopian society but the way things are going perhaps this would at least present a model for future generations to work toward and where better to start than in the schools.

new topics

top topics

join