It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Login help needed w/iPad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Was logged in via iPad, clicked a thread link and got booted. Tried to log back in and can only get the following page redirect:

We're very sorry, there was some kind of error with the form. Please ensure that cookies are enabled and try again. (Your web browser must be configured to accept cookies in order to log into AboveTopSecret.com)
If you're still encountering an error, send a normal email to "contact@AboveTopSecret.net"

I can log in fine with my iPhone and several other PC's with no issue. Browser settings are the same between iPad and iPhone. Any ideas?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I once had a similar problem with the iphone. I cleared the cache, restarted and logged in again with no problems. Your problem might be different, but that worked for me.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
I once had a similar problem with the iphone. I cleared the cache, restarted and logged in again with no problems. Your problem might be different, but that worked for me.

Yep, done all that, still a no go. Really sucks having to browse as a "guest." Anyone know how to contact a mod for help??

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by surfinguru

The site log in works great on my iPad, I don't know what it can be other than an Opera setting. Dig through all the options in Opera, be certain your password/user name are spelled/punctuated correctly, and make sure you really cleared that cache is all I can think of.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

join