It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greek Phalanx

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
6 years ago i joined a secret society called the Greek Phalanx. I got out of it after 3 years, but paid a great price. I was beaten to near death, I'm sure they think they killed me as per the ritual. Now I want to expose them.

Forget the freemasons it's these guys that rule everything. Any one who gets in there way has every thing in their life taken, e.g house, car, credit rateing, job. They will let no one stop them.

They operate in cell groups, each group has it's own symbols and handhakes. The two leaders of each group, Balbinus and Pupienus, belong to a more senior groups and the leaders of that belong to more senior groups and so on. So I don't really know who runs it. But i've got a few ideas.

If anyone has anymore information or would like to aid me in bringing them down, let me know

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It's sounds made up to me. Maybe you could give us some sources of things being taken away or you being beaten (some kind of records). I just don't buy it.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The only proof I can offer is to show you where they meet.There is a meeting in the cooks ship yard (now disused), in an old fishing village in Essex called Wivenhoe. There they have a warehouse, looks rubish from the outside but inside is very nice. Pay it a visit and see. You won't be able to get near it. Very high security for just an old shipyard?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
A few links on the background of this group

digilander.libero.it...

[edit on 14-7-2004 by asala]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mason watcher
The only proof I can offer is to show you where they meet.There is a meeting in the cooks ship yard (now disused), in an old fishing village in Essex called Wivenhoe. There they have a warehouse, looks rubish from the outside but inside is very nice. Pay it a visit and see. You won't be able to get near it. Very high security for just an old shipyard?

Never heard of an organization called the "Greek Phalanx", Wivenhoe seems like a quaint place though. Cook's Shipyard looks like it has big plans in store for it.

Cook's Shipyard.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
All the locals want to develop it, but plans keep getting turned down. Sounds like you have a link about Cooks shipyard maybe you could post it so that everyone can see

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
A few links on the background of this group

digilander.libero.it...

Asala, are you suggesting that "mason watcher" (sorry, but a name implying that you are watching ME, because I belong to a fraternal organization is kind of creepy) ran afoul of the traditional Greek Phalanx battle formation? I think we have a time travel thread in the making. Mason watcher, how did you survive the onslaught of what was once the most feared (from 700 BC to 400 BC) battle formations ever conceived; the Persians and Assyrians would really like to know.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Are you an idiot? When did I say that I lived that long ago? The Greek Phalanx is an organisation that can trace its self back to Roman times. The Early Roman army adopted the greek phalanx. The present organisation evolved from the Roman millitary. Do you think they all just went home?

As for watching masons. I looked into freemasonry, just a bunch of people getting drunk and doing stuff for charity. I've no interest in you.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Are you an idiot? When did I say that I lived that long ago? The Greek Phalanx is an organisation that can trace its self back to Roman times. The Early Roman army adopted the greek phalanx. The present organisation evolved from the Roman millitary. Do you think they all just went home?

As for watching masons. I looked into freemasonry, just a bunch of people getting drunk and doing stuff for charity. I\'ve no interest in you.

I certainly don't appreciate the insults, while I may be a fool, I'm anything but foolish, the common definitions of "idiot" are:

from dictionary.com
A foolish or stupid person.
A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Neither applies to me. Perhaps you need to take a refresher course on the "Terms and Conditions for use".

As to the premise that the Romans were enamored with the Greek Phalanx, that is incorrect. The Romans did use the Phalanx early on but abandoned it for the more flexible "Legion" formation. They were also pioneers in the use of cavalry. The premise that an antiquated (as assessed by Roman Military Commanders) battle formation would be able to survive as the basis for a secret society is patently flawed. A Roman soldier or officer for that matter would never identify with something not of Roman origin. The Romans made everything their own, even if it did not originate from their culture, a quick look at their Deity system is evidence enough of that.

Reference 1

Reference 2

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

As for watching masons. I looked into freemasonry, just a bunch of people getting drunk and doing stuff for charity. I've no interest in you.

Uhh... Hmm... If you aren't interested in watching Masons, then... why is your screenname here "mason watcher"? Seems to denote some interest, wouldn't you say?

As for the severe beating, etc... If they thought you were dead, and you obviously aren't, why didn't they come back and finish the job they started? Seems like if they were so well connected as you say, they would know you survived... They're probably reading this thread right now!

I would hide if I were you.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Mirth, I pitty you. You try so hard to sound clever. Please read what i wrote. EARLY ROMANS!!!! I know it was replaced. The society chose to use the structure.

Axeman, I have taken great care to hide. Now when I risk my life I get nothing but a few arm chair moaners.

I will cointinue the fight without you.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Mirth, I pitty you. You try so hard to sound clever. Please read what i wrote. EARLY ROMANS!!!! I know it was replaced. The society chose to use the structure.

Axeman, I have taken great care to hide. Now when I risk my life I get nothing but a few arm chair moaners.

OK, OK, seriously, is there any solid evidence at all that this society even exists? I just perused the first 100 hits when I did a search on "Greek Phalanx", and ALL of them were about ancient warfare. I saw nothing about any secret society by that name. Establishing that what you are talking about does in fact exist is a step in the right direction. So you say the only proof you have is where they meet.

The Greek Phalanx is an organisation that can trace its self back to Roman times. The Early Roman army adopted the greek phalanx. The present organisation evolved from the Roman millitary. Do you think they all just went home?

If they can trace themselves back to ancient Roman times, why does there seem to be no information available about their history?

Forget the freemasons it's these guys that rule everything. Any one who gets in there way has every thing in their life taken, e.g house, car, credit rateing, job. They will let no one stop them.

If this is true, wouldn't there be more people speaking out about this sinister organization who will take away "everything in your life"? Surely you are not the only person in history to have been a victim of these guys. Give us some more background if you want to be taken seriously. You've got my attention, now do you have any facts to back up what you say?

By the way, MM is in fact quite clever, IMO.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Thanks for the "pitty", I need some from time to time. As to your assertion that they "use the structure"; they hide under shields? The point evades percipience, must be due to my underdeveloped intellect that you alluded to earlier. Please �cointinue� to explain in simpler, monosyllabic sentences so my monkey brain can absorb your profound erudition.

p.s. please take a moment to READ my post, it promulgates why the Romans would not preserve the Greek Phalanx as a military art, or basis for a coterie.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The reason people don't expose them is because the society treats its members very well. If you have something to offer them they will ask you to join. At first it is all very simple, they won't let you know to much. At first you join a social circle, until they slowly pull you in.

Although whatyou do is not honest you get paid well for it. I admit I am greedy. I only left because I was ordered to hurt some blokes kids. I was to afraid, and said no. Orders come and you must perform your duty.

I don't know how to expose them, they are very clever. I don't even know who was giving me the orders or how large the organisation is. Someone must live near Wivenhoe, please check it out. I'm sure you'll find it very strange down there.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It sounds very creepy and does need stopped if there ordering people to hurt kids, What about giving any info to the police?
Im sure they have some investergating team that could expose it,

Or Go to a newspaper like the sun and tell them the story?
Im sure if they thought it was worth it they might listen

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I've tried the papers, they don't listen. Can't go to the police withot exposing myself. I've done some bad things.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Is there anyother groups? Maybe have a good search around the net, you may find people like yourself who have had to get away from it,

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
We're talking about Essex, CT? The best, wealthiest, town in America? The one with one murder case in it's history? I'll look into it, this sounds interesting.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo
We're talking about Essex, CT? The best, wealthiest, town in America? The one with one murder case in it's history? I'll look into it, this sounds interesting.

It's actually Essex county, England, U.K.

from reference
A county of eastern England, to the north of the Thames Estuary. Essex has no mountains or hills but the chalk uplands of the north-west make up for the lack of more rugged beauty. Being relatively flat, the county is easily accessible and can be readily enjoyed on foot or bike. The county town is Chelmsford which has a cathedral dating back to 1424. The inland towns of Coggeshall, Dedham and Ingatestone are all worthy of a visit.

Reference

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well, I found something, but I'm not sure how connected it is to the society you speak of.

Basque Fa~L'Ange : King Farook's Guardian Angels of the Chessboard~!

I found this link which also leads to something called Fourierism, which is, according to dictionary.com, A system for social reform advocated by Charles Fourier in the early 19th century, proposing that society be organized into small self-sustaining communal groups.

And of course, a Phalanx is a close-knit group of people, or community. So those are the obvious connections. But I haven't found much about a "secret society"

[edit on 7-14-04 by Echo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join