It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "EYE" NWO on SuperBowl XLV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

They look like robots symbolizing thier belief in transhuman theory and philosophy. If the thing reminds one of an eye perhaps the eye of horus?
edit on 7-2-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Can someone point out exactly at what time the eye pops up? I want to do whatever I can to avoid listening to that atrocious, brain numbing music or watching their silly performance. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The eye pops up in the first video at 1:07, 1:17 and Blatantly 3:00 and many times after. Also in the 2nd video.

Guess it was a big green sign to Bush n his cronies that all is OK! lolz But how blatant!

Now, Im not being paranoid here, Just saying what I saw and what you all think about it. Like I said it just made me step back and think hmm.

Just a thank you for "Corruption Exposed" for getting the Superbowl video !!!
edit on 7-2-2011 by Grand Master because: 1:07 EDITED

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Grand Master

No problem. It didn't take long for the halftime show to show up on Youtube. It looks like only a small percentage of the viewers noticed it live. I was eating a snack and on ATS, the Superbowl was on in the back ground. I turned around in my chair for a moment and on my screen there was a huge eye. Then they showed it a few times after. There was also a 9 within the eye. I wonder what significance if any at all it had. They never seem to waste a chance to include their symbolism in events like "the Superbowl halftime show".

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Interesting others have picked up on this and we just posted on our fb page that we noticed they were standing on a stage that was shaped like a sideways "6." They were surrounded by hundreds of dancers that looked like futuristic slaves dressed in all white..‎...And there were giant flashing arrows (phallic symbols) all over the field...

Remember when Janet Jackson exposed her breast during the Super Bowl? She was wearing a sun symbol on her nipple...

We also asked if we were reading too much into all this..
It's either pop culture feeding 'myth' or it's not 'myth' at all but a blatant sign.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Saw this also reminded me alot of the eye of horus.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I didn't watch it, but wouldn't be surprised. The Superbowl is garbage filled with a mix of hood players and that trashy half time show. It's disgusting and a joke to see Christina singing that song. It's all just an act.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join