It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Maiden Devil Worshippers......

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The OP is clearly clinically insane, and should be institutionalized as soon as humanly possible.

As far as I am aware, most of the members of Iron Maiden are Christians. Consider the lyrics to Holy Smoke:
www.lyricsfreak.com...
Now, I bet all the conspiracy "theorists" on here will point out the words "Jimmy Reptile" and "crocodile smile" and will try to link that back to reptillian Illuminati conspiracies, but that, like other things discussed in this ridiculous thread, is BS.

Iron Maiden are just a band. A great band. Like Britney Spears and Lady GaGa, they are musicians who, in addition to playing the music they have written and they love, also make money out of it. It is a job, for God's sake. Boycotting everything with a big name (Hollywood movies, commercial art and music) just because of some inane fear that your few extra dollars will help the New World Order take over even quicker is a practice that should bear the consequence of death. Stupidity should be punishable by death. In that case, many in this thread are condemned. Even my metalhead brothers who have posted in here are guilty of stupidity sometimes.

By living your lives with both eyes firmly planted on anything NWO-related, you are ignoring the fact that musicians make music, regardless of what political, spiritual or personal influences make their way into that music, the music is music. Entertainment is such, and anyone who seeks to derive a "deeper meaning" out of anything should first consider shooting themselves directly between the eyes for being unable to see entertainment as entertainment.

I see the OP as no better than the preacher who holds up a poster of AC/DC, claiming how Satanic they are and that they will bring about the Apocalypse with their Devil music.

You disgust me.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZeptoI see the OP as no better than the preacher who holds up a poster of AC/DC, claiming how Satanic they are and that they will bring about the Apocalypse with their Devil music.

I pass a guy like that every day on my way home from college, he preaches the merits of Christianity from a public bench on a main walking path through the city centre. The Christian preacher guy picked on me a few times when I was wearing an Iron Maiden tshirt, I felt famous, lol.

His preaching spot is actually right below a Scientology office, which I find amusing (they tried to recruit me once, when I was around 16, they had some rather pretty women pull people in from the streets, talk to them for a while and suddenly have to 'leave for a minute' leaving you in the cubicle with a handy copy of Dianetics there incase we got bored... I didn't touch it, waited for her to return, naive as I was/am, and then left).

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinhit
You are getting far too upset over this man, your calling people idiots, slagging off our music and getting angry, we are just showing you our opinon thats all.
You really do need to get a grip on reality. your coming across as some kinda child or someone with anger problems.
So all in all they are not nwo, they are a band, you read to much into the artwork and get angry when we reject your opinon....chill man, its metal

Alls ive had in this thread is abuse, nobody really has entered a real debate whatsoever, every1 just keeps going on,,,, blah blah christian this,,,,, blah blah slagging off metal that......... i havent said anything about the music they play, go find a part where ive slagged off YOUR music, and just because your a christian is an invalid arguement to you not being NWO, ive only just heard some good debate from WarBird.
You guys seem to be the childish ones by getting so offended,

Being ignorant and if they were doing it just to draw attention to it, then you could argue so is the federal reserve, or MTV, orrrrrr you could argue that they are all in the same boat,
Most people who are agreeing with YOU cant even read past "Devil Worship" in the title.
Im constantly on the search for peaceful activism and organisations against the "Powers that be" and its funny i only find scientists, lecturers, charity orgs and some reverted actors, such as Dan Aykroyd---- i didnt see Iron Maiden or ozzy osbourne on any DVD's or Project literature anywhere

hahahahhahaahaa guys please go do some research, im not bothered if Iron maiden are NWO or not anymore,

i just wanted some intellectual links or material to read further into Egyptology or the Pharaoh's because i know very little about it and there is quite a lot of un-decipherable information, i was mis-informed that ATS was a place to come for "Open minds" and "Helpfull" collectives

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto
The OP is clearly clinically insane, and should be institutionalized as soon as humanly possible.

As far as I am aware, most of the members of Iron Maiden are Christians. Consider the lyrics to Holy Smoke:
www.lyricsfreak.com...
Now, I bet all the conspiracy "theorists" on here will point out the words "Jimmy Reptile" and "crocodile smile" and will try to link that back to reptillian Illuminati conspiracies, but that, like other things discussed in this ridiculous thread, is BS.

Iron Maiden are just a band. A great band. Like Britney Spears and Lady GaGa, they are musicians who, in addition to playing the music they have written and they love, also make money out of it. It is a job,

musicians make music, regardless of what political, spiritual or personal influences make their way into that music, the music is music. Entertainment is such, and anyone who seeks to derive a "deeper meaning" out of anything should first consider shooting themselves directly between the eyes for being unable to see entertainment as entertainment.

You disgust me.

You dont even disgust me, i cant even hear you because you dont care enough, they are making money and producing entertainment at the expense of everyone else, all the greedy bastards who just want for more disgust me, those who could educate should, those with such people power could rally the poor and make a real change, GO BACK TO BED AMERICA, HERES AMERICAN GLADIATORS

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolo

You dont even disgust me, i cant even hear you because you dont care enough, they are making money and producing entertainment at the expense of everyone else

You do realise people have a CHOICE to not go to a band's show or to not buy their albums. No one forces them to.

all the greedy bastards who just want for more disgust me, those who could educate should, those with such people power could rally the poor and make a real change,

Man you have NO idea how many lives Iron Maiden has changed for the better. Their music brings about a revolution within people themselves. It's happened to me and countless others. They are more against TPTB than most bands out there and they've been doing it intelligently and with incredible integrity for the last 30 years.

If the NWO are into Maiden then they can't be that bad after all

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have to wonder how long before a Mod steps in and stops the childish banter in this thread. And I don't mean from repliers either.

Second line = First thought x Annoyance

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
First off im not a christian at all and second, Iron Maiden is a metal band and business, they provide entertainment that fans happily pay for.

TPTB have nothing to do with it, if you dont like music and wont pay for it then thats all about choice, your continuing an argument that had a misleading thread, its not a trick it was about getting a reaction which is what youve done.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

God, I hate to think what the world would be like if we followed YOUR "logic"...all the talented, hardworking people would be getting paid the same crappy money as people like you, who think that the way to "fight the system" is to b*tch online endlessly about people who, in their very essence, have more potential than yourself.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Desolo

, who think that the way to "fight the system" is to b*tch online endlessly about people who, in their very essence, have more potential than yourself.

im 23 and have worked for 8 years prior to me coming to study at university, so you cant talk about potential. im from the land where the streets are teeming with C**NT's, who's minds have been warped by "Talented" people, who sing about money, vanity and who promote a "False" reality that the masses around here follow without question, they ruin family's and homes by creating a "Violent" "Selfish" society, and to say i sit online B*tching is just plain stupid,, i have about 15 more posts than you do,,, im a member of the venus project, and the zeitgeist group, i have a health condition and im trying to raise awareness of the "Game" we are all playing and its consequences, before my time comes to an end........

everyone in here has just decided to dive on my thread because it says "Devil Worship" in the title, you think im attacking you and YOUR music but im not, i dont care what music you listen to, im just trying to do my bit, ive had nearly 1000 views on my Crappy video, at least some of those people will take it as an extra pinch of truth about what is going on,,,, im not trying to deal my ideology to anyone because i dont claim to be righteous and benevolent like some of the D**ks in this thread!!!!

If you think your right, your wrong

No one is more a slave than the man who thinks he is free

The universe isnt more mysterious than you imagine, the universe is more mysterious than you "Can" imagine

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadDogtheHunter
I have to wonder how long before a Mod steps in and stops the childish banter in this thread. And I don't mean from repliers either.

Second line = First thought x Annoyance

See your a tool,,,, your obvously biased,

i mean how childish am i being?? Wow, i havent been bitching about any1's grammar, or attacking any1 personally

Is it too hard to believe, that some1 using the "eye of horus in a pyramid" could be in the same boat as J'Z, GaGa, LiL wayne, Kanye West, Madonna,
Whatever boat that may be, to say, NO " YOUR A CHILD" is rather childish in itself.... lets hope the mods not a ignorant fool
edit on 9-2-2011 by Desolo because: mis-spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Is it too hard to believe, that some1 using the "eye of horus in a pyramid" could be in the same boat as J'Z, GaGa, LiL wayne, Kanye West, Madonna, Miley sirus, or any other sell outs??
Whatever boat that may be, to say, NO " YOUR A CHILD" is rather childish in itself....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why are they sell outs ? who did they sellout too ? i dont get what your getting at....Billy Rays daughter now ..Did they all us NWO symbols ? im not attacking just want you to explain

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Alls ive had in this thread is abuse, nobody really has entered a real debate whatsoever, every1 just keeps going on,,,, blah blah christian this,,,,, blah blah slagging off metal that......... i havent said anything about the music they play, go find a part where ive slagged off YOUR music, and just because your a christian is an invalid arguement to you not being NWO, ive only just heard some good debate from WarBird. You guys seem to be the childish ones by getting so offended,

This is a lie. I have given you a reasonable debate yet you have ignored all I have posted. Now, if you really want to get into childish behavior, well, go look at your posts. You have refused to accept anything posted in this thread and have thrown out many insults against those who disagree with you. That, my friend, is childish behavior.

For the record, Ra ain't Satan, so Maiden using the symbol of Ra is not akin to devil worship. Hence your thread title is not only misleading it is a outright lie.

You can continue to be a fool, that is your right and I cannot take it away from you. If you come in here with such foolishness, do not expect myself or anyone else who has knowledge to sit idly by and let you spew ignorant junk.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinhit
Why are they sell outs ? who did they sellout too ? i dont get what your getting at....Billy Rays daughter now ..Did they all us NWO symbols ? im not attacking just want you to explain

i have listened to what some people have said about iron maiden - actually ive been given some great information on songs and lyrics,

we are not talking about, "The Devil, or Satan" we are talking about selling out to the Capitalist elite, the monetary fanatics, the top 5% of the people in the world have accumulated around 60% of the wealth,, they are pushing the agenda, for example, the sexualisation and segregation of the youth has been caused my "Marketing" scumbags, The selling of the soul to the devil, is not a new concept, its a metaphor- the devil here means, "The Main Man" "The Dark Side" = Devil is Evil with a D in front, like God is Good minus an "o",,,

i think the obsession with "Ra- Horus- aswell as greek gods stems from a deep belief that all men are not born equal" and we live in a pyramidal hierachical paradym, we are talking about the strive for an "Orwellian" like dictatorship, "the want to enslave the entire population" Just like the Egyptions

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just to be clear, are will still talking about only Iron Maiden or just metal in general?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
Just to be clear, are will still talking about only Iron Maiden or just metal in general?

im trying to lay out for you what those symbols mean,, I found a video of Iron maiden using such symbols, i dont know "Metal" so i cant comment, i just found this video and posted it,,,

i can accept that they might not have an idea of what those symbols mean,,,, im not even saying i dont like iron maiden, ive partied had to "Metal" in the past!!! and ive got loads of metel heads as friends!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Man, boasting about what "projects" you're in and how you have more posts in here than I just makes you seem a little bit crazier, proving previous points made in my posts.
After your degree, do you want to get a job only to realize you're getting paid the same as McDonald's sh*tkickers?
By singing about money, drugs, cars, sex and whatnot, singers are not promoting a false reality - they're simply promoting one possible way of life, vastly different to that which you and I lead (well, me not so much xD).

"No one is more a slave than the man who thinks he is free."
You are just ridiculous. If the above is the case, then what is freedom? If you believe yourself to be free, and you're NOT, then you have no other concept of freedom by which to live by except for the first, so that truly IS freedom. If you don't see yourself as free, well have fun living your life in a prison built by and for your mind to enslave you in all these conspiracy theories and false predictions.

Lighten up. Just because some people want to lead a successful life doesn't mean that they're evil. I think maybe you're just a little jealous that you'll never be as talented as the members of Iron Maiden, and that you'll never have the money to do the things you want in life.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Here's a question to consider: Does music influence life, or does life influence music?

In my opinion, the latter has much more truth to it. Bands like Iron Maiden are made up of people like you and I. They started out because of a love for music, not because they're involved with the Illuminati or anything like that.

Real music (NOT the newer popular artists like Lady GaGa or Kanye or any of them) is written and created by people looking at the world around them.

Besides, musicians can't be into the whole conspiracy theory thing?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Desolo

Man, boasting about what "projects" you're in and how you have more posts in here than I just makes you seem a little bit crazier, proving previous points made in my posts.
After your degree, do you want to get a job only to realize you're getting paid the same as McDonald's sh*tkickers?
By singing about money, drugs, cars, sex and whatnot, singers are not promoting a false reality - they're simply promoting one possible way of life, vastly different to that which you and I lead (well, me not so much xD).

"No one is more a slave than the man who thinks he is free."
You are just ridiculous. If the above is the case, then what is freedom? If you believe yourself to be free, and you're NOT, then you have no other concept of freedom by which to live by except for the first, so that truly IS freedom. If you don't see yourself as free, well have fun living your life in a prison built by and for your mind to enslave you in all these conspiracy theories and false predictions.

Lighten up. Just because some people want to lead a successful life doesn't mean that they're evil. I think maybe you're just a little jealous that you'll never be as talented as the members of Iron Maiden, and that you'll never have the money to do the things you want in life.

your a right tit,,,,i think someone said how i sit here and B*tch and thats my way of fighting the system, i was proving that im not an online warrior BECAUSE i only have 20more posts than you.... i love to smoke a j and ive done many drugs in my time, so im not pitching myself as some do-gooder,,,, you have no idea how happy i am, i couldnt ask for anything more than what i have, you could say my life is Perfect, apart from people around me are suffering,,, Conspiracy is more interesting than Mindless fiction....... HERES AMERICAN GLADIATORS!!!!! GO BACK TO BED AMERICA YOU ARE FREE TO DO WHAT WE TELL YOU!!!!
edit on 9-2-2011 by Desolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03

In my opinion, the latter has much more truth to it. Bands like Iron Maiden are made up of people like you and I. They started out because of a love for music, not because they're involved with the Illuminati or anything like that.
(NOT the newer popular artists like Lady GaGa or Kanye or any of them)

Valid point !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join