It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Maiden Devil Worshippers......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Right guys calm down ok,,, i have lots of "metal" friends ok,,,, just like Iron maiden are cashing in on the "eye of Horus" i cashed in on "devil worship" i really didnt realise that ATS is just full of anti-debate "Metal" heads,,, i just wanted some information on why you people think they are using the illuminati, NWO, """LIKE""" symbology ...

if my post or my grammar offends you, go phalate the devil somewhere else hahahahahhaha ojoj calm down!!!
P.s ATS is not where i come to make friends

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolo

if my post or my grammar offends you, go phalate the devil somewhere else hahahahahhaha ojoj calm down!!!
P.s ATS is not where i come to make friends

www.youtube.com...

cool story bro! ps no one cares.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Let me put it another way: Most of us don't take kindly to people trying to trick us, including thread titles. I've seen many posts removed for similiar things.

As for the grammar, let me say it again: it's simply common courtesy to try to make your post as understandable as possible. A large part of ATS' members have a first language other than English. Could you imagine one of them trying to understand your posts? Seems like a difficult task to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
excuse me, but i learnt said "little trick" from a dedicated ATS member who put, "JARED LOUGHNER" IS INNOCENT.....................until proven guilty,
ok. so this is where i got the idea from, there is no rule against it... like i said if you cant read my posts, go read somewhere else, NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN YOUR OFFENDED, nothing.... and 4 people decided to correct my grammar earlier on and everytime each person was able to read exactly what i was saying. i speak to a lot of ATS members who say that a lot of people here just want an arguement and have a stick in up their ass.

i unlike you guys dont pretend i know everthing there is to know about everything !!! im open to learning and changing my attitude about certain things. seriously you guys take "online" life WAY too seriously!!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

It wasn't beligerance - it was a bit of a joke. I see now though it was in bad taste...not really bad taste like say...your taste in music, but bad taste all the same. Ligten up mate.

Among the many artists that I like, Autechre is one such ouitfit that if you were to call unlistenable, I'd understand your perspective.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

excuse me, but i learnt said "little trick" from a dedicated ATS member who put, "JARED LOUGHNER" IS INNOCENT.....................until proven guilty,
ok. so this is where i got the idea from, there is no rule against it... like i said if you cant read my posts, go read somewhere else, NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN YOUR OFFENDED, nothing.... and 4 people decided to correct my grammar earlier on and everytime each person was able to read exactly what i was saying. i speak to a lot of ATS members who say that a lot of people here just want an arguement and have a stick in up their ass.

i unlike you guys dont pretend i know everthing there is to know about everything !!! im open to learning and changing my attitude about certain things. seriously you guys take "online" life WAY too seriously!!!!!

That Jared Loughner thread actually pertained to Jared Loughner's innocence or lack thereof.

I'm not offended, but apparently you are offended at the idea of easily readable sentences. I'm not looking for an arguement, just trying to offer advice to make ATS a better place. A few people being able to figure out what you said doesn't mean everybody can.

Open to learning and changing your attitude, yet you're going off on me about something as simple as requesting some better grammar. "Online" life is still part of life. I don't see your point here. Should we not take the topics discussed here seriously? Good luck arguing that one.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well 2 minutes to midnight shows a group of anarchists being paid off by the government to crash a secret society's party. So i don't see how they promote the NWO.

Just check the lyrics and see what they're about.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
reply to post by Desolo

Let me put it another way: Most of us don't take kindly to people trying to trick us, including thread titles. I've seen many posts removed for similiar things.

And that would just be the end of the world wouldnt it!!!! i think going off topic is a forum crime aswell, so lets get the moderator in here to filter out the forum terrorists!!! or we could go back to discussing why a lot of mainstream artists, such as iron maiden decide to cash in on the Egyptian theology theme? or have i just attracted a bunch of easily offended wimpy kids who cant see past my title... i just wanted a nice reference or two to some other bands of Corporations that are also cashing in on such themes, orr i have i come to the wrong place for an actual debate on such things? The Forum sector is NWO/illuminati...... is it not???

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
reply to post by warbird03

It wasn't beligerance - it was a bit of a joke. I see now though it was in bad taste...not really bad taste like say...your taste in music, but bad taste all the same. Ligten up mate.

Among the many artists that I like, Autechre is one such ouitfit that if you were to call unlistenable, I'd understand your perspective.

Sorry, it's just that there's no need to insult other people's music. It's great if you like other stuff; it's diversity that stops life from being boring.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well I have little significant info to add, as it has been repeated several times where the bass drum symbol came from, but this little nugget:

I read a story in Reader's Digest years ago (Campus Comedy) about a student having to write a paper for freshman lit, he chose Melville's "Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner." He went to his roommate for help with the assignment, but all he had to add was, "Hey did you know that's the name of an Iron Maiden song?"

So the student toiled for hours on this thing, burning the midnight oil to come up with something to impress the prof, only to receive a B+ for his efforts. Underneath the letter grade, a hand written scrawl from the prof on the cover page said, " Hey, did you know this is also a song by Iron Maiden?"

I just wanted to add that the devil worship "trick" in the OP garnered you four pages of repeats and ridicule. I hope those 3 flags were worth your credibility on ATS.

Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

That Jared Loughner thread actually pertained to Jared Loughner's innocence or lack thereof.

I'm not offended, but apparently you are offended at the idea of easily readable sentences. I'm not looking for an arguement, just trying to offer advice to make ATS a better place. A few people being able to figure out what you said doesn't mean everybody can.

Open to learning and changing your attitude, yet you're going off on me about something as simple as requesting some better grammar. "Online" life is still part of life. I don't see your point here. Should we not take the topics discussed here seriously? Good luck arguing that one.

Excuse me but where is the grammar checker?? why cant some1 post on ATS who has bad writing skills, that doesn't sound like your making the forum a better place, that smells like controll to me. So im bad at writing "proper" sentences but i surely didnt start ranting at my bad grammar until i started getting corrected by individuals such as your self... im doing my best on my grammar. Its just a petty throwback from some offended "Metal Heads"- Who were unable to see their beloved band in the same sentence as the "Devil"... im not apart of that stigma from "maiden" being satanic music because i know nothing about the music or the "Metal" scene. Ill be honest this one post has managed to change my mind a little bit, to think i used to sing Above Top Secrets praises !!
edit on 7-2-2011 by Desolo because: mis-spelling

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele

I just wanted to add that the devil worship "trick" in the OP garnered you four pages of repeats and ridicule. I hope those 3 flags were worth your credibility on ATS.

Peace

Again NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN YOUR OFFENDED, i dont even know why i have 3flags, and i certainly dont have the time to start an enthralling ATS career, i wish some1 could delete the whole thread now tbh, the only thing ive gained from that trick was higher blood pressure and about 200views on my youtube video whoop whoop

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

I don't even listen to Iron Maiden so I can hardly be offended by the thread title.

Mentioning that better grammar would help isn't controlling. You started out writing like some 11 year old kid. I will say that it's gotten better since the beginning of the thread though.

You'd have gotten just as many views if not more by using NWO in the thread title instead of Devil Worshippers. Which one do you think people care about more here? The whole metal band devil worship thing has been beaten to death over and over for 30 years now.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Desolo

I don't even listen to Iron Maiden so I can hardly be offended by the thread title.

Mentioning that better grammar would help isn't controlling. You started out writing like some 11 year old kid. I will say that it's gotten better since the beginning of the thread though.

The whole metal band devil worship thing has been beaten to death over and over for 30 years now.

i was unaware that "The whole metal band devil worship" thing had even been mentioned before at all, i now understand why i have had such a reaction,lolol, im kicking up old dirt obviously, im actually an avid fan of bill hicks who slates "Fundamentalist Christians" for their fickel closed mindedness and constant "Satanic" accusations. Im just trying to shed light on the situation in the music industry. i should have gone with, "Hip Hop" stars who sold their souls, i think i would have got a more positive reaction!!!!

edit on 7-2-2011 by Desolo because: mis-spelling

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'll go ahead and try to contribute too so as to not come across as a complete douchebag.

A lot of Iron Maiden's songs have to do with things like injustice. Take a look at the lyrics for "Run to the Hills"

White man came across the sea
He brought us pain and misery
He killed our tribes, he killed our creed
He took our game for his own need

We fought him hard we fought him well
Out on the plains we gave him hell
But many came too much for Cree
Oh will we ever be set free?

Riding through dust clouds and barren wastes
Galloping hard on the plains
Chasing the redskins back to their holes
Fighting them at their own game
Murder for freedom a stab in the back
Women and children and cowards attack

Run to the hills, run for your lives

Soldier blue in the barren wastes
Hunting and killing their game
Raping the women and wasting the men
The only good Indians are tame
Selling them whiskey and taking their gold
Enslaving the young and destroying the old

Certainly not focused on the NWO/Illuminati or anything like that. I haven't really come across any metal bands that really talk about it much asside from a Megadeth song that could be interpreted as that (Symphony of Destruction). Quite a good song I might add.
edit on 7-2-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
@ Desolo:

Loving your work mate. Good find.

The way I see it is, if they are so against the NWO/satanic ritual etc, then why have the symbol?

It's all fishy to me and I think they are all soul selling sell out #s. Doesn't mean that I don't like there music. That's a separate matter altogether. I listen to alot of rock, mainly led zep, and I know they have satanic messages and occult background, but I listen to the music not embrace the lifestyle.

If they wasn't trying to subliminally program you then why use the symbol? Staring out at the whole crowd!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newtz07
@ Desolo:

The way I see it is, if they are so against the NWO/satanic ritual etc, then why have the symbol?

It's all fishy to me and I think they are all soul selling sell out #s. Doesn't mean that I don't like there music. That's a separate matter altogether. I listen to alot of rock, mainly led zep, and I know they have satanic messages and occult background, but I listen to the music not embrace the lifestyle.

If they wasn't trying to subliminally program you then why use the symbol? Staring out at the whole crowd!

It spawned this whole discussion, didn't it? It's accomplished exactly what they want from it. It got people talking about them.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newtz07
@ Desolo:

Exactly bro, why have the symbol there, if they know its related to such hierachical elitest scumbags and "Sun" "Horus" "Amen-Ra" worshiping scumbags why use is at all..... could be a very useful orwellian tool called Doublethink, why not stand up infront of all his fans and put his foot straight through his kickdrum and shout "Down With the B**tard Controllist elite scum that are controlling your lives and brainwashing your daughters."

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Rockin' the horns is the only way to go!!! It's more of an anti-establishment symbol than a "sign of the devil". I think many of the people at that show just don't believe in Christianity.....nothing wrong with that. If you knew anything about the Metal scene you would know that it is very anti-establishment. I think you might be barking up the wrong tree here.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

I thought it was established that the 'devil horns' (in mainstream metal anyway) spawned from superstitious Italian(?) hand symbols supposed to ward off evil/bad luck.

edit on 7/2/2011 by BombDefined because: accuracy

edit on 7/2/2011 by BombDefined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join