It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Maiden Devil Worshippers......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
.......probably not but definately pushing the new world order, illuminati theme that we know and see everywhere nowadays, again this is not subliminal its right in your face,,,,

i Apologise for the rubbish video but just wanted to bear reference to it...
and for the fact i dont know how to embed a youtube video yet

This was recorded from iron maidens flight 666 documentary around the christmas period!!!! enjoy

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

So maybe one or more members of the band may have read a book about symbology beforehand.

Unless you're assuming they are somehow either promoting the NWO or belong to the NWO?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

I thought I was gonna see a nice song vid

edit www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-2-2011 by MightyWizard because: to add

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

I'm a long time Maiden fan, so I'm very familiar with this.

Nothing like an egyptian theme to get away with a blatant Eye of Horus on a kickdrum!

link   
reply to post by Desolo

Just put in the stuff after the last = in the URL to embed.

link   
reply to post by Desolo

Maiden has always used known arcane, occult, and social symbolism in their art and music. I don't see anything nefarious in this, as we, as consumers, are drawn to such things. If not, Stephen King might have opted to write cook books or romance novels.

Controversy sells - especially in the world of 1980's heavy metal.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

edit on 6-2-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So you pick one of the most famous bands on the metal mainstream that one of its many musical themes is in some form related to "NWO" or as you call "the devil" and say is controlled by the nwo or some other(im sorry that I have to use the following word)Bull#.
You should know more of the underground metal before you can assume its by any form related to the "devil".

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavis
[mor
hmmmm i was merely just saying that the same symbols are being repeated, i watched the documentary and i was suprised how peacful and kind the band seemed to be,

ill be keeping a close eye on maiden from now on put it that way!!! controversy sells right? well they are a multi million pound profiting company which either way you cut it, 100'00's of people rocking the "Horns" is defo not healthy either,

im not a rock fan myself anymore, but the people i met while in the scene are always happy friendly beings, but then emo's showed up and started to drain my soul hahahaa

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jpsdasnake

your wrong i didnt say that iron maiden was the devil hahahahaa, im just bearing reference to the FACT the stage manager at least decided to bang in some eyes in a pyramid, maybe you should go reasearch what that actually means,

just because youve spent all your life in the metal scene and grown your hair down to your ass does not mean, iron maiden, led zeplin or ozzy osbourne is your Best friend, and dont presume they give an actual # about you, because they dont mate, they are there to make Muneyyyyyy, just like Burger King or HSBC, its like how Manchester United fans think they are buddies with alex ferguson -- hahahaahhaha Bill hicks is my favourite comedian ever, and like he says "The devil makes GooD music" lolol

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Maiden is so open about their messages, and it's part of their feat to drag a painfully-aware message to open conciousness, and enjoy reaping in the rewards of the crowd who do understand, those who don't, and those who don't care at all but appreciate the band for their gala performances. I listened to them in high school, and saw them three times in Toronto. I consider them enlivening still and educational once, although I haven't followed them for years now.

They're more humble musicians than you might imagine. Their music is in open mockery of satan, and evil, not in support as I understand them, which is quite well

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Maiden like writing about the occult and historical battles/poems so how do you get that conclusion? How do you explain Megadeth's anti-war, anti-NWO, social issue songs? Judas Priest having their own mythological creatures like the Painkiller or the double CD based on Nostradamus?

Music is an expression, I have songs of my own about Auschwitz and "revolution" in a way that could be anti-government but is about repression by anybody and the sad state of mainstream music for the last 20 years, am I suddenly an Illuminati shill because of that too?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Symbology is there to help the visuals of the music or because uninformed musicians put it in there because it looks cool.

Metal fans don't think our fave bands are our frends, they just represent real life and real music without shilling or money or fame.

NWO conspiracists seem to love reading too much into inconspicuous things to support their own agenda.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolo
reply to post by jpsdasnake

just because youve spent all your life in the metal scene and grown your hair down to your ass does not mean, iron maiden, led zeplin or ozzy osbourne is your Best friend, and dont presume they give an actual # about you, because they dont mate, they are there to make Muneyyyyyy, just like Burger King or HSBC, its like how Manchester United fans think they are buddies with alex ferguson -- hahahaahhaha Bill hicks is my favourite comedian ever, and like he says "The devil makes GooD music" lolol

LOL WHAT?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

the reason i post as a "conspiracy Buff" is to recieve more educated information from people like you who know better, ive just been informed that Megadeath did anti war and anti NWO, this i didnt know and now im seeing the fuller picture, i make no assumptions about anyone or anything because i dont know the TRUTH!!! i am not closed minded, i just want decent information and debate on why that symbol is there!!! i dont listen to hip-hop or rap because they sexualise the youth and brainwash people into becoming hateful zombies, and i hate mainstream rubbish

i dont know # about rock,,, people got offended because i put devil worship there in the title, that was just a way of getting views on my post, so calm down, i am pro life and pro peace

!!! peace

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpsdasnake

You should know more of the underground metal before you can assume its by any form related to the "devil".

LOL WHAT??

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Led Zeppelin* MegaDETH*

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolo

LOL WHAT??

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Desolo

Led Zeppelin* MegaDETH*

Sorry rocker guy,, ur that hardcore you just had to prompt my mis-spellings, im sorry if i offended you--- i already said i dont know anything about ROCK and i dont pretend to, why bother commenting on my thread if you dont have any useful information to enlighten me with!!!! hahahaha

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

I wasn't going to comment in this thread, until I saw this.

100'00's of people rocking the "Horns" is defo not healthy either,

Ok, I think you mean hundreds of thousands of people.
I know what you mean when you say, "rocking the horns."
"defo"?? Whats that? Does that mean definitely?
If so, then in what way could that not be healthy?
The air I breathe isn't healthy. The food I eat isn't healthy. Pointing two of my fingers out from my hand at the same time does not affect my health at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join