It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elinin Will Cause Pole Shift March 15th -Is THIS What The A.J Show Caller Was Talking About?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
March 15th Pole Shift EPIC FAIL YES!!!!!!!
I love it when a disaster does not happen

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas
reply to post by Samdroid

It's Comet Eminem....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35a28ce511ab.jpg[/atsimg]

LMAO!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas
reply to post by Samdroid

double post sorry
edit on 15-3-2011 by hapablab because: dbl post

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
Was sat here half smug thinking there's only 6 hours to go on this, then I remembered it'll be on American time so there's another 5/6/7 hours to wait. Booo.

If I'm still around tomorrow am going to watch that Alex Jones clip again where he's going mad at the woman who called in and laugh.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

I gotta another AJ rant if you wanna watch lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
see i told you guys yesterday that nothing happend! today is now march 16 2011 at 10.11am and zip zilch none nothing was a normal beautiful sunny day yesterday and today is the sam no chaos well like the poster said before me EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne
see i told you guys yesterday that nothing happend! today is now march 16 2011 at 10.11am and zip zilch none nothing was a normal beautiful sunny day yesterday and today is the sam no chaos well like the poster said before me EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!

...and I just love the "told you so" that are becoming rhetorical...childish.

I'm glad nothing happened, but I still think the comet is odd. It still has to pass close to Earth.

Yeah you told them so, congrats. Want a star? How many points? I feel generous today, as no PS happened.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I read alot about this awhile back. I'm glad it didn't happen but still think something will come of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Here we have more than 3 hours to go.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
these failures are exhausting,.
and now what am i suppose to do with all these
twinkies?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

GEE ofended much calm down i gave this a chance i posted yesterday that nothing happend and people said wait over here it's still the 14th!. i dont fish for stars and flags which is silly anyway i don't care about star and flags from some strangers i just say my opinion like everyoneelse here!
i will edit most post and say if you were going to don't bother would that make you happy?.
as it's obvisly really bothering you sorry about that!

it was an epic fail it did not happen while i say when it comes closer maby something will i don't know

rbut no didnt happen yasterday any way is it big enough to even cause any damage i think the only thing people need to worry about atm is the earthquake sand that that is going on not some comet ages away from earth that is not causing any damage!
maby when it gets really close but for now no nothing it's not going to happen wait it didnt happen maby people can worry maby in august when it's actully getting closer!!!

so chill out and calm down

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Ahmose
Cometh, Comet Elenin!

Bring forth your changes!
We are ready! (or not)

Bring it anyway! lol

I'm sorry. That is not even funny. Its a very large comet. Larger than earth. On the yellowstone affected by the Japan earthquake thread, someone with Science background came out and said, that roughly a week, which I pressume to be around the 19th of March when the moon is closer to the earth, influenced by the gravity pull Elenin has, has sped up the dates. He mentioned end of May as the most thought of date. But its been bumped forward.

Odd, that rang a bell. A friend had mentioned to me, that they didn't know the dates for sure, but, April, May, or June were most likely ones. This would be the beginnning, and Oct when Elenin is closest would be very signifiant.

The one who posted on the other thread here said, that Japan and everywhere was suffering from the same influence, and that this would cause the equator to widen, crack??? The entire continent, central America, Mexico will be affected. I imagine that North America would experience the biggest quake in history.

Elenin is connected to that larger body that they theorize has entered the solar system, that is larger than Jupiter. We know what its called: Nibiru.

I believe that Elenin is under intelligent control, and Nibiru is connected to it.

I affirm that we the people shall be safe, protected, and healed of all controlling elements that have harmed, lied, or enslaved our consciousness. We will have safety, protection, love, and progression of our heart, minds and souls. May the light shine in everyone, may our unconditional love grow, and may this planet be spared.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Source this please? Elenin bigger than Earth? The Moon influenced by Elenin?

Yes I need some sources please!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne
reply to post by Gab1159

GEE ofended much calm down i gave this a chance i posted yesterday that nothing happend and people said wait over here it's still the 14th!. i dont fish for stars and flags which is silly anyway i don't care about star and flags from some strangers i just say my opinion like everyoneelse here!
i will edit most post and say if you were going to don't bother would that make you happy?.
as it's obvisly really bothering you sorry about that!

it was an epic fail it did not happen while i say when it comes closer maby something will i don't know

rbut no didnt happen yasterday any way is it big enough to even cause any damage i think the only thing people need to worry about atm is the earthquake sand that that is going on not some comet ages away from earth that is not causing any damage!
maby when it gets really close but for now no nothing it's not going to happen wait it didnt happen maby people can worry maby in august when it's actully getting closer!!!

so chill out and calm down

Nah, I'm not offended at all. I just find this kind of attitude funny as how much it is childish.

I wasn't a Elenin pole shift believer, by the way. I was neutral towards this theory.

Once again, I just find it unnecessary and childish. It takes more to "offend" me. You were right

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

i wasnt right at all i never posted on this thread that it wasnt going to happen i just posted that it didnt im sick of the people doom and glooming over this crap

im not saying that this comet wont do anything as i don't know what will happen i can't tell the future well im glad your not offended and won't loose sleep over it!

you just picked me out off the bunch it's ok though guess im in the firing line today

well i gladly swollow all my words if it happend!!

but owell gues maby i can rethink when it gets closer but for now im not worried there is far more serious stuff going on in the world that i am worried about this is too far away for me running for the hills
edit on 15-3-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Since I seem to close all of the posts I post on, I made a thread that this was not reality, the comet did not even come close to causing anything... The Planet X they have been looking for has not been found yet, or Nibiru, or Nemesis, they have yet to be found and no one knows that they even exist until they are found. In the meantime we are going through a Comet Swarn that is A and B overlaped.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Elenin is connected to the cycles. Its also very big and they didn't factor the gravity in. So, there are expected consequences, that possibly will occur via the sun and cme's, affecting our core and earth changes. This is going to affect North America. The dates I was given relate to April/May/June and Oct. One friend had dreams of Elenin this massive meteor impacting the moon, and it pretty much destroying earth. Dont know what is really going to happen. I believe that there are many things written and planned, by the rogue group, but, that the true Higher Ups have better plans and will mitigate and transform this world. I believe their weapons of war will fail and their tech will go caputs too. I know they arent the ones who are truly in control.

In any case, Elenin seems to be related to whatever is out in our outer solar system, that mysterious large object;. Its a cyclical event, and all of this is being done by those off planet who are responsible for the wars, the middle east and much of woes the human race has endured for cylce after cycle.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have no idea what you have been looking at but I have not seen anything like what everyone is saying about Yellowstone. Where is that coming from.

Here it is, I worked in Yellowstone, and this is so over the top, there is minor tremors that have been going on for a long time. The last big quake was somewhere around 1961 or earlier. Everytime anyone posts anything about earthquakes people just jump in about Yellowstone. Unless it is a 7 mag. give it a break.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm just starting to look into about earthquakes and volcano's and fun stuff like that (sarcasm) Thanks to this awesome website I have found many links that keep me up at all times of the night and I found one called rsoe, now is that normal to have so many minor earthquakes in one day, I counted atleast 20 today most being in the 2. something range the highest being 3.6 in nevada just a few hours ago, again is that normal?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We have had much larger comets come closer to earth, and to know what this comet is going to do in the future is yet to be seen, It was only discovered in Dec. 2010, and shows no threat to earth. They have had it bigger than earth, an exoplanet, Nibiur, Planet X. NASA sent a Probe out to 3 Billion light years from earth, in 2008, it will get there in 4 years, [do the math on that one] 300 mph less than light speed. Said to be the first real space ship leaving earth. It will visit Vesta, the asteroid as large as the state of Texas, and a brown dwarf believed to be the companion to our Sun. This was in the Newspaper. I don't think I am the only one that read it.
Thank God a bunch of people didn't take poison and die thinking it was going to take them away.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Pretty much thought that elenin was too far away to do any real damage. There are a couple vids out their showing alignments, and relating them to major quakes. NASA (Never A Straight Answer) still is keeping silent about size, from what I have seen lately. I am more concerned with October when Elenin will be closest to us.

Has anyone noticed that Elenin has all the letters of nine elevin, except for v...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Anybody want to buy a generator and a Horse that answers to Eileen?? Hahahaha

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join