It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elinin Will Cause Pole Shift March 15th -Is THIS What The A.J Show Caller Was Talking About?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
PEOPLE...YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING ABOUT THE EMININ COMET ON THE NASA WEBSITE BECASUE THEY ARE OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT.
AND WHAT IS THEIR WEBSITE?????? NASA.GOV (GOVERNMENT)
GOOGLE MAPS BLACKS OUT THIS COMET. ITS COMING AND NO ONE KNOWS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT US TO. UNDERSTAND THAT. DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Samdroid

ELININ NOT EMINEN

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
well i thought id come and check this thread out at today is march 15th 2011 at 12:31 pm and so far all is well for now but i was wondering this thrad is dead no one at all on here since the 12 hmmm

i do find that strange well nothing so far guys nothing to see

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

3/14/2011 10:02 PM Two hrs left here.
I'm not running for the hills yet.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I guess the March 15th event is the impending global stock market crash coming tomorrow. Japan's NIkkei now down 10%. Dow futures down 263 points.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

well goodluck to im sure you will be fine since it's not that date yet where you are but it is here so im guessing i doesn't go by time zones lol well i take back everything i just said if something happen i mean pole shift other global disasters is anyones guess atm sorry for a lil off topic

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Cometh, Comet Elenin!

Bring forth your changes!
We are ready! (or not)

Bring it anyway! lol

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Cometh, Comet Elenin!

Bring forth your changes!
We are ready! (or not)

Bring it anyway! lol

I'm sorry. That is not even funny. Its a very large comet. Larger than earth. On the yellowstone affected by the Japan earthquake thread, someone with Science background came out and said, that roughly a week, which I pressume to be around the 19th of March when the moon is closer to the earth, influenced by the gravity pull Elenin has, has sped up the dates. He mentioned end of May as the most thought of date. But its been bumped forward.

Odd, that rang a bell. A friend had mentioned to me, that they didn't know the dates for sure, but, April, May, or June were most likely ones. This would be the beginnning, and Oct when Elenin is closest would be very signifiant.

The one who posted on the other thread here said, that Japan and everywhere was suffering from the same influence, and that this would cause the equator to widen, crack??? The entire continent, central America, Mexico will be affected. I imagine that North America would experience the biggest quake in history.

Elenin is connected to that larger body that they theorize has entered the solar system, that is larger than Jupiter. We know what its called: Nibiru.

I believe that Elenin is under intelligent control, and Nibiru is connected to it.

I affirm that we the people shall be safe, protected, and healed of all controlling elements that have harmed, lied, or enslaved our consciousness. We will have safety, protection, love, and progression of our heart, minds and souls. May the light shine in everyone, may our unconditional love grow, and may this planet be spared.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well... March 15th, sky isn't falling...

Feeling pretty good about myself right now...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

It's Comet Eminem....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35a28ce511ab.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samdroid
PEOPLE...YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING ABOUT THE EMININ COMET ON THE NASA WEBSITE BECASUE THEY ARE OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT.
AND WHAT IS THEIR WEBSITE?????? NASA.GOV (GOVERNMENT)
GOOGLE MAPS BLACKS OUT THIS COMET. ITS COMING AND NO ONE KNOWS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT US TO. UNDERSTAND THAT. DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE.

comet eminem....coool

comet eminem aint change our pole shift but it seems it effected my boss this morning...he's ***** a pain in the butt

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas

It's Comet Eminem....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35a28ce511ab.jpg[/atsimg]

2nd Line :

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

If you look at the picture and listen to the song at the same time it's even more funny.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

I'm fairly sure it is not related.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I for one think that its all probably just another false concern. And theres are they are always there. Alll the crazy stuff happening in our world is a little worry some. However it's early in the day. Can the 19th the day the Moons the closest to the earth cause anything? I mean If the person was off a few days you really couldn't talk Sy%*# on him or her. Only If it happened Early! hahah I'm out

PooF

Jerry

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
judging by this data it LOOKS like Elenin passes between the sun and earth 9-9-11. Of course the trajectory can change as it gets closer but Its freaky to think about something out of our solar system causing an eclipse..."planet X"?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d966e7b95af.jpg[/atsimg]

SOURCE (its the latest update, scroll down)
edit on 15-3-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So is this comet the "Blue Kachina" that is part of the Hopi Prophecy?

Very interesting info...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
3/15/11

I'm still here. No pole shift yet.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Was sat here half smug thinking there's only 6 hours to go on this, then I remembered it'll be on American time so there's another 5/6/7 hours to wait. Booo.

If I'm still around tomorrow am going to watch that Alex Jones clip again where he's going mad at the woman who called in and laugh.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So yeah, its almost 1pm PDT. Nothing major to speak of. Even if something did happen, what would the point of panic and/or concern be? Nothing I can do to change it, nothing any of us can do. Sit back, observe, and enjoy the ride. Its not like we're getting out of here alive, so you might as well live it up while you can.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join