It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elinin Will Cause Pole Shift March 15th -Is THIS What The A.J Show Caller Was Talking About?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It's going to come, at its closest, 0.44 AU from the earth.

In other words, 40.9 million miles, or 3.66 light minutes.

Using my amazing powers of precognition, I predict that absolutely nothing is going to happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by semicolonsmile

Well I'm taking note on the coincidental dates poster "allseingI" just posted and I'm looking at other coincidental like both myself and Dark knight pointing to the month of October. Not only that as I keep saying I have had open visions and dreams that seem to be related. Perhaps I'm wrong and it's not for a long time off, but I can tell you one thing. If I have a prophetic dreams or visions it comes to pass every time.

So maybe this one your pointing out is just too small or who knows why? Maybe it's down right disinfo, again who knows? I believe that one day it WILL happen regardless. When it does will you be one of the ones still saying oh this is just hype right before it happens? I'm not the only one that has had RECENT dreams of meteor or fragments of one hitting the earth. But again who knows maybe were all off 20 years.. doubt it.

I want to add maybe this is all hype and nothing is giong to happen until 2012 or beyond. I don't claim to know when I just say IT will happen in OUR lifetime. Not a million years from now. But I don't set dates.

Please see my signature for some eye opening prophetic dreams and visions.
edit on 2/7/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I think these smaller ones are pre cursors to something bigger..

IMO this is just the debris for a bigger event..

Remember X1 was only found in December.. What else is lurking??

((2011 CA7) ALSO Min distance AU is 0.000194621581652543.. With an 8hr time uncertainty..

So .. how much space will Earth / Moon move in within the 8hr window? Could get a direct hit tomorrow..
edit on 7/2/2011 by UKWO1Phot because: min distance..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
The force of gravity is proportional to the mass of the object and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the two objects. So let's do a quick back of the envelope computation.

Let's assume the comet will be 100 km in diameter and about the same density as the moon (that would be one massive comet, but we'll err on the size of caution here -- I don't actually know how big it will be).

The moon is about 3500 km wide. Mass is proportional to volume, assuming constant density (as we are), and volume is proportional to the cube of the diameter.

The comet is going to come within 0.3 AU compared to the moon's approx 0.003 AU.

So the effect of the comet will be (3500/100)^3 * (0.3/0.003)^2 = 428,750,000 times less than that of the moon (assuming I didn't make a mistake in my calculations or feed in grossly inaccurate info -- it's possible I did).

Sir, assuming you did not make that calculation up (which I could not prove either way).

All I can say is "WOW".... I am impressed. That's some excellent "Cyphering".

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

There an occurance waiting to happen

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Asteroid (23187) 2000PN9. It looks like the closet this object will be to the Earth will be on 3/11/11. .116AU.

newton.dm.unipi.it...
Astrometric Observation Prediction
For 2011/03/11 01:15:00 (UTC); 55631.05208(MJD)
Observatory code = 0500
RA = 04:08:18.778 (HH:MM:SS); 62.07824 (deg)
DEC = +10 46 38.34 (deg min sec); 10.77732 (deg)
RA*cos(DEC)/DEC Apparent motion = 9.880 21.075 (arcsec/min)
Sun distance = 0.9645 (AU)
Earth distance = 0.1169 (AU)
Solar elongation = -72.47 (deg) Lunar elongation = -13.36 (deg)
Galactic latitude = -29.06 (deg) Galactic longitude = 181.25 (deg)
Apparent magnitude = 14.84
Altitude = 0.00 (deg) Airmass = INF

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

I can see we're going to get a little bit off topic here.

The first two links in your sig were broken. The third one hasn't happened.

"Prophetic dreams" aren't prophetic unless they actually take place. I've had lots of dreams about the end of the world, aliens, etc...none have come to pass. Do I call them prophetic? No, I do not. I'm not saying they don't happen, I've had a couple myself.

ON topic, I was merely pointing out that this comet will be coming MUCH closer than elenin, and nobody seems to care. There's a lot of hype surrounding this pole shift/AJ caller, which I think is nothing more than a prank...

Also, since you pointed out that the JPL site could be disinformation, I have to wonder what your take is on all the supposed end dates that are supposed to take place between this year and the next?

Let's see...So far in this thread we have March 15th and October 15th-28th, there's the fanatical christians who think the rapture is coming in May, and lets not forget about good ol' 12/21/2012...So, ummm...you were talking about disinformation?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
LOL a comet going to cause a pole shift! What is the size of this comet? I don't think if even this comet impacted earth it would have any effect on the earth's orbit, day, or rotation, the earth would just swallow or melt the thing before impact and go on about it's way, maybe some people would be effected though.

Go here and calculate the damages of an impact, and a near miss would do zero mind you.

Impact Earth

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
i thought this comet wasnt due till the autumn (fall) anyway no matter twill just be the same as all the others pass by and do sweet f a, also its like quatre of a mile accross, it would have to be at least 5 times the size of jupiter and pass much closer to cause a polar shift, looking forward to saying ne ne ne ne ner nah ha ha ha ha ha i told you so on the 16th march.
edit on 7-2-2011 by badgrammaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

how the hell would a comet cause a polar shift lmao funniest sh|t ive heard all day

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wow, it will be pretty crazy if it turns out to be true.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mr20121221

Cool find like a influx of orbital bodies all of a sudden, where is elenin in this though,suddenly opposites attract ,very intrigueing
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Hmm. Funny you should say that. Some scientists have speculated that comets impacting earth have caused pole reversals and excursions in the past. So far no definitive evidence to back it up though (the dates of impact craters don't match dates of pole reversals convincingly).

Of course, this particular comet isn't going anywhere near earth.

Makes for a pretty hilarious make believe story though.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by packinupngoin

Yeah thats what I found pecular to say this least. Take a look back at her videos from about 2 days before.

Hmmm.....for anyone else that is interested:

In response to the top video when the lady kept mentioning the number 22...I must say that for the past 2 months I have seen 2:22, 12:22 almost Every Day! 3 Times! I see it in my car too, since my clock hasn't been set since I reset my battery.

So, if that's not a sign, I don't know what is.

In 2008 Yahoo posted the Significance of 222 in Numerolgoy

in it I quote:

The number 222 carries a much significance in the world of numerology . Many positive characters are attached with it like Duality, Division, Polarity, Choice, Gestation, Cooperation, Service, Harmony, Support, Waiting, Diplomacy, Patience, Psychic, Intuition, Adaptable, Empathic, Partnership, Mediator, Comparison, Receptive, Helper, Collecting, Reproduction, Balancer of Opposites, Subconscious Memory, Positive and Negative.

Notice how it says polarity...

Anyways, I have been seeing 2:22 and the gut feeling I get is, too Not Worry. My supporting response to that is when i did a search for 222 on google the first time I noticed this long string of synchronicities. I pulled up a Dorreen Virtue site: Angel Numbers. And I totally resonated with what it said for this sequence of numbers:

222 — Have faith. Everything’s going to be all right. Don’t worry about anything, as this situation is resolving itself beautifully for everyone involved.

So, I just thought I would contribute that. You will attract what you give attention too.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hmmmm..
What does: Earth Distance: 8.0E-4 AU mean do you think?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

It means the distance between two objects of 119 678.4km/or 74,368 miles
Has wiki got anything on these odd events,schools closing longer than normal in april,not heard many leaks of late.
edit on 7-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I wanted to thank you for letting me know my signature links were broken. Not only that one of them had been deleted completely! Now maybe I'm jumping to conclusion but those two items are a bit sensitive you would think and both were gone! Or maybe I'm just paranoid right..right!

So one more time I will suggest people check out my related end times type visions and dreams that could very well relate to a NEO. So I had a dream of some meteor debris hitting us hard and also a vision of a Tsunami on the East coast of the U.S. AND.. foreign troops on U.S. soil. Does this all tie together? Maybe....

No I'm not saying end of world, but major destruction.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
IF the "Pole shift" happens in March on March 15th, heck anytime in March with or without the aid of a comet or planet Niribu or the Star Wars "Death Star", I'll eat a whole batch of Medicinal brownies in one sitting! (That's 9!! Count 'em 9! Brownies!!)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What a bunch of crap. I'm not surprised it made it to ATS though. Everyone wants to be the person who 'called it'.

Comets have minimal, if any real gravity. Imagine an iceberg full of iron breaking away from Antarctica...then ask yourself, does that cause a polar shift? I mean, it's a block of ice and crap just like a comet. It's the same size as the comet. It's on the surface of our planet...a little bit closer than 300,000,000 miles.

What school of youtube hacks is teaching people that speed in a vacuum causes gravity? LOL.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmonix
IF the "Pole shift" happens in March on March 15th, heck anytime in March with or without the aid of a comet or planet Niribu or the Star Wars "Death Star", I'll eat a whole batch of Medicinal brownies in one sitting! (That's 9!! Count 'em 9! Brownies!!)

Now that's commitment! Bravo!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join