It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space Programs Disclosure: Shades of Gray

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
There are no secret space programs...I'm not talking about what NASA does without telling the public I mean these supposed 2 secret programs. I've never heard anything of this, so if you could give me more information (without the use of this silly book) I would appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
reply to post by Exuberant1

I'd have to say that if the government had such organisations, they wouldn't let people release books when they are trying to keep them, 'Above Top Secret', wouldn't make any sense and woulddefeat the object of having such an organisation.

Come on people, were really not that stupid are we?

What they actually do is flood the information zones with BS and disinfo and get us hooked on junk entertainment so people can't figure out what irs real and what isn't.. plus they keep us afraid of disasters and pretend they are totally broke so they don't have money for these programs anyway.

Take John Lear.. he told us aliens were living on Venus etc etc.. IMO all designed to distract us from things really going on such as legitimate bases on the moon Mars and who knows where else.

Then you have Bob lazar who ties aliens into very human antigrav tech to discredit the entire subject.

Read The Hunt For Zero Point by Nick Cook and Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion to see what is really going on..Both non-fiction books.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
There are no secret space programs...

I'd personally like to welcome the first omniscient member of ATS! Welcome, and it's a pleasure to meet you!

I've never heard anything of this, so if you could give me more information (without the use of this silly book) I would appreciate it.

How could anyone possibly enlighten you regarding matters that you already know are non-existent? Also, since you've clearly read the aforementioned book, and are omniscient, perhaps you could enlighten the rest of us as to what you found particularly "silly" within its pages.

edit on 3/28/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Not so much toung and cheek, More of,... If this exists, I NEED to be apart of it. Humanity has begun its true move in to space, even if it is in secret for now. Could you imagine the possibilites both good and bad for the human race? I would love nothing more then to be one of the firsts out there. Even if it means having to kick some E.T ass for the advancement of the human race.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

So I assume you have actual evidence in the form of photos or video footage of these other two secret space programs right?.....
You know, since the rest of us are dumb and not well researched compared to you who is well researched...show us your research material then.

Of course there is a military space program. It's called putting military satellites into space, and recently that new USAF unmanned shuttle. It's not exactly a major secret, however the nature of their satellites, like their capabilities, are.

Show us your "well researched" material on this "Above Top Secret" space program.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12

Show us your "well researched" material on this "Above Top Secret" space program.

'Kay. Here ya go: The Other Space Agency

When you Orbitz... you Knows.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
How come Nobody ever talks about the Navy's space program?
We know they and the Army competed early on for the Nasa gigs. So do you think they just stopped the research or just simply handed the keys over too the AF?
There are a few space programs in play actually Military,Public,Private and Covert.
Again if you follow the money spent since the late 40's on up you get hundreds and hundreds of billions spent by many govt organizations in the pursuit of space.
Again the "we want proof" crowd comes in yet sticks their nose up at any true info and refuses or rebuts any postulations.
You cant make a horse drink the water you can only lead them there. LOL.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by VType
How come Nobody ever talks about the Navy's space program?

Have you been following the thread? On page three I specifically mentioned the Naval Space Command, and linked to a large thread started by zorgon awhile back here on ATS. Heck, fooks even touched upon the Naval Space Command, and zorgon's research, in the 16th post of page one. Fear not, the naval program is within the community's awareness here on ATS.

edit on 3/31/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A video about the Santa Susana meltdown:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thanks for all your posts! As we have family in harm's way in Japan, the Sendai earthquake and nuclear disaster took much of my available time and attention away from this thread. I did promise to open a can of worms regarding Dr. Robert Goddard ("The Father of American Rocketry") and Roswell. I will be deploying overseas in a couple of days (will be gone for at least a year and a half, won't be able to post), so I want to drop a few hints of things to come before I leave...

The Real Roswell Story IS Extraterrestrial- but not in the way we have all been led to expect. Roswell was the focus of an intense, above-top-secret program like the Manhattan Project, not for the construction of the atomic bomb, but for the conquest of space.

The project culminated in the establishment of White Sands Missile Range nearby.

Public documents show Dr. Goddard firing primitive rockets in farm fields, while a search of his public patents reveal a technology far more complex. In fact:

In 1963, von Braun reflected on the history of rocketry, and said of Goddard's work: "His rockets ... may have been rather crude by present-day standards, but they blazed the trail and incorporated many features used in our most modern rockets and space vehicles."[8] Goddard confirmed his work was used by von Braun in 1944, shortly before the Nazis began firing V-2s at England.

Dr. Goddard's work was actually far advanced, with strategic implications. Many of his accomplishments remain classified to this day:

Standing in front of the rocket in the launch tower on September 23, 1935, are (left to right): Albert Kisk, Goddard's brother-in-law and machinist; Harry F. Guggenheim; Dr. Robert H. Goddard; Col. Charles A. Lindbergh and N.T. Ljungquist, machinist. Charles Lindbergh, an advocate for Goddard and his research, helped secure a grant from the Daniel and Florence Guggenheim Foundation in 1930. With that money Goddard and his wife moved to Roswell, New Mexico, where he could conduct research and launch rockets while avoiding the scrutiny and criticism of his colleagues and the press.

Image Courtesy NASA.

His work led directly to the Corona programs. These ongoing programs were hidden by Vannevar Bush's public cover stories regarding the impracticality of space dominance:

Proposals for space-related activity continued to be developed by the Navy, Army and Air Force, but all such proposals were opposed by Vannevar Bush, head of the powerful joint Research and Development Board. (Bush also opposed development of rocket boosters for long range missiles.) In 1948, the Secretary of Defense reported, with respect to space...

Publicly, the Navy VANGUARD program failed to launch the world's first satellite. Publicly, the Soviets were first in space with Sputnik, and first with a man in space with Gagarin.

Privately- to this day, still untold- there was another program, with a private history.

Someday, it may be known to the public, but-

...still the truth cannot be told.

More when I return. If you want to keep the thread going, I'd appreciate it.

My wife will check in for me now and then, to keep my account alive.

The Answers Are Out There...

edit on 10-5-2011 by Chakotay because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chakotay

I wonder where you are Chakotay?

You have been gone a long time.

And this is a very odd last post for you to make. Very odd.

Because I actually have a very good idea what you were alluding to possibly.

this?
this too

I wonder what it was you were going to say? I guess I will just have to hope you decide to return one day so we can find out. Hopefully nothing bad happened...

Hope to see you soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Chakotay

I wonder where you are Chakotay?

You have been gone a long time.

And this is a very odd last post for you to make. Very odd.

Because I actually have a very good idea what you were alluding to possibly.

this?
this too

I wonder what it was you were going to say? I guess I will just have to hope you decide to return one day so we can find out. Hopefully nothing bad happened...

Hope to see you soon.

Muzz, I believe I recall Chat stating he was deploying over seas (Irag? Afghanistan?) and would be out of the loop for around a year; will try to find the post where he stated that...

perhaps it was in one of the Japan threads...

seeker

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Whoa I didn't know that. I hope he makes it back safe, I like the guy a lot.

Thanks for the quick update Seeker, I really appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I know there are space agencies. I'm a lil lost on the military part i know USAF and navy have space programs so its safe to say army does too so wouldn't that be 4 programs right there. The military is all seperate with funding. There being a top secret program i would have to agree. I mean the navy doesn't keep the fact they have a space program secret just what they do is.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I still think the X37B is one of the most intriguing projects in modern times.
So much hush-hush on what it's doing leaves a lot to the imagination.

With the secret astronauts and whatnot, and that storage compartment, and the times we live in... I am led to believe it's going to be used for planting bombs on the satellites of enemy countries. They could fly in, pop out the man in the storage bay, he could plant a bomb on a satellite, get back in, and move on to the next satellite before anyone knew they were even there. They could even just install a robotic arm module and have that do the work. Seems to me like the US gov't, with all the haters in the world, would most assuredly use the X37B to bring some sort of 'insurance' plan to fruition, whether it be planting bombs preemptively on enemy satellites to blind them when push comes to shove, if it comes to that, or maybe to drop heat shielded missiles into geosynchronous orbit, pointed at our likely enemies, and then, with the push of a button, the thrusters come online and the weapon starts falling into orbit. Who knows... Good thread! Sorry if my ideas/views, whatever you want to call them, aren't necessarily following the flow of the discussion.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Whoa I didn't know that. I hope he makes it back safe, I like the guy a lot.

Thanks for the quick update Seeker, I really appreciate it.
Well, muzz, strangely enough, I did find the post where Chak states he is deploying; it is in the first paragraph of his last post in this thread; I, too, think highly of our friend, and hope he returns swiftly and healthy to rejoin our ranks...

as to what he is suggesting, will be interesting once we do find out... I myself witnessed a large ( super carrier size) silent dark triangle many years ago here in the deep south circa 1978??? It was long before Star Wars was released, yet memory shakes me every time I see the Kirillian century ships in that movie, for it does look very familiar...

Chakotay, best wishes to you, old friend...

seeker

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I`ll buy a copy, need a good read.

Ive long thought the reason the US is in the debt its in is because a ship or fleet of ships were being built underground for whatever reason. That ties into the rumors of DUMB factories and the strange metallic sounds that some say can be heard from around the world.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is a fantastically informative thread. Thanks for all the links, too.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

There are no secret space programs...I'm not talking about what NASA does without telling the public I mean these supposed 2 secret programs. I've never heard anything of this, so if you could give me more information (without the use of this silly book) I would appreciate it.

It sounds as if you don't need any more information, already having neatly concluded that there are no secret space programs.

What use could you possibly have for more information, unless you admit that there is a possibility for a secret space program?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Would you believe me if i told you disclosure figures that come out with books or pose as whistleblowers on radio shows is part of classifying subjects at even a deeper level?

Reason you dont see these disclosure people getting into too much trouble at all....they are doing their jobs sending you off in another direction. If they were disclosing real classified info it wouldnt be for very long at all. Poof..theyd be gone.

Every once in awhile you might hear one claiming he got death threats etc but generally its to spice up the drama some more.

There is counter intel...
then you have counter counter intel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join