It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space Programs Disclosure: Shades of Gray

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Excellent thread, gave me much to study and a needed boost; will have to procure a copy of the book for my collection.

I do not hesitate to believe that there are, indeed, 3 different space programs running concurrently... what amazes me is that some here do not seem to grasp that letting info out about anything clandestine is moot, because A,) the average Joe isn't going to believe it unless it is "officially" made public, or B.) it is so incredible that they will just laugh it off as some conspiracy nut ranting and foaming at the mouth...

I am sure that there are things you yourself could share with us that you are under orders not to... but just the same many here would doubt and dis any disclosure you offered if it didn't fit into their neat little box...sigh...

thanks for sharing with us.

seeker

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
cool thread. do you guys think the TR3B is capable of space flight?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by h4y6d2e
cool thread. do you guys think the TR3B is capable of space flight?

Sorry, couldn't resist-

Sure. Anything can go under the aeroshroud...

edit on 1-3-2011 by Chakotay because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

Were you looking for it? That's a big difference in day to day activity. If you're more concerned about getting off work to see your family then best beleive you're missing some details. However, If all you do is look around for suspicious activity and/or maybe rooms that shouldn't be, or maybe places with a lot higher secutiry then others or even areas where you didn't have access to; then I bet you would have found some questions that would of needed some anwsering. Seems like a wasted oppurtunity in hindsight im sure...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Regarding the Keyhole satellites referenced in the book Shades of Grey, there is an excellent article on the part Fairchild-Hiller had to play- along with NASA- at the Wikipedia article Corona (satellite).

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Clues here: Hiller Aircraft and here: PEGASUS.

Recommended to see if in California: Hiller Museum San Carlos.

And finally, Other Ways To Orbit.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Chakotay because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
wow..awsome thread... 'cept for a couple side trackers....i'll be coming back to this one for a while. for something that is so big and 'open' (space program) i understand how people can not see the the details.
en.wikipedia.org...

Sea Launch is a spacecraft launch service that uses a mobile sea platform for equatorial launches of commercial payloads on specialized Zenit 3SL rockets. As of April 2009 it had assembled and launched thirty rockets, with two failures and one partial failure.

and this is off wikipedia..i wonder what the 'classified' stuff is. my point with this link is that not all space launches need to be public anymore..no need for big 'hay everybody, look" launches. and yes i know the sea based launches are of small satilites...i'm just assuming they cant launch something like a saturn V off a ship....yet..or can they...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

A lot of clues are declassified now and hiding in plain sight.

For example: when Wernher Von Braun retired from NASA, he did not become an AARP member- he went to work for an aerospace company. Guess which one? Boeing? Wrong.

He went to work for the smallest, most obscure (and now it can be said, Top Secret) aerospace company on the planet: Fairchild Hiller. The world's premiere rocketman went to a third-rate helicopter company- a helicopter company that it can now be said built spacecraft- including the mystery-wrapped PEGASUS- for none other than: the C I A.

And then he died (end of story).

Fairchild-Hiller died when CCD's replaced film return technology. But you can see at the link below, that it became something that still exits:

Orbital Sciences Corporation.

Which brings us to the present day.

Thanks for replying Clearmind, stay tuned for more later... about Robert Goddard and Roswell.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chakotay

Thanks for the replies.

It's amazing what a well-rigged Lockheed L-1011 can toss 'out there'...

Also, I'd love to charter a boat to do some timely coastal sightseeing. 'Might get to spot some Pacific White-sided Dolphins in the wild!

edit on 3/13/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Excellent observations, RedMage.

"JANET Airlines Goes Orbital at San Nicolas Island..."

And that modern PEGASUS is a GIANT CLUE to what the X15-A2 and Follow-ons were really up to, and why they needed full ablative coatings. Neil Armstrong could tell you, but he'd have to kill you (he got his Astronaut's Wings before Apollo, in an Air Force X15).

I'm busy with Fukushima reactors situation right now, but will try to catch up with the thread soon.

BTW, not all man-rated orbital spaceplanes have exterior windows. In fact, smart ones don't...
edit on 13-3-2011 by Chakotay because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

i got a copy of the book from the bookdepository - on page 66 it informs the reader that Area 51 really exists, that it was an old WW2 base and that Kelly Johnson flew the aquatone (U2) aircraft from here and the CIA run the security, this book rules cant wait till i get further in to it,

Thanks for the recommendation, its quite a good read so far

Wee Mad

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Amazing thread. Thanks for sharing. S&F.

edit on 15-3-2011 by AllIsOne because: link

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
uhh government space force ?self promoting on your own thread lol ? isnt that against one of the 8 million rules here at ATS lol ikidikid

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Let's play James Burke's CONNECTIONS:

And what on Earth (or off of it for that matter) does the X-15A2 have to do with the Fukushima reactor meltdown of 2011?

North American Aviation built X15, with and for the Air Force and NASA.

And it built other, more interesting things in a top secret facility hidden in plain sight on a mountain just 30 miles from Los Angeles: Santa Susana Field Laboratory. Now, NASA and the contractors are paying to clean up a nuclear meltdown at SSFL from 1964...

edit on 18-3-2011 by Chakotay because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
Let's play James Burke's CONNECTIONS:

And what on Earth (or off of it for that matter) does the X-15A2 have to do with the Fukushima reactor meltdown of 2011?

North American Aviation built X15, with and for the Air Force and NASA.

And it built other, more interesting things in a top secret facility hidden in plain sight on a mountain just 30 miles from Los Angeles: Santa Susana Field Laboratory. Now, NASA and the contractors are paying to clean up a nuclear meltdown at SSFL from 1964...

edit on 18-3-2011 by Chakotay because: CLASSIFIED

Wait...

We had a nuke go boom near LA in 1964?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yes, indeed... and that is the nature of the SECRET space program.

I'm a little busy organizing relocation of family members in Japan, but I'll have more for you all soon...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
reply to post by Exuberant1

And that is supposed to mean..?

Sorry, I fail to see your point on my age. Are you the all knowing because you are old?

Surely the point in something being, 'Above Top Secret', is that it is above top secret and not put in a book available to the public and randomly discussed in a forum that can be seen by millions. Because then it isn't above top secret. Im struggling to understand why people can't grasp this.

The majority of things on this sort of subject is complete and utter BS, so I will go on my young and not so well researched instinct and say BS.

We pay taxes for everything, and we are broke...

Where's all of our money going?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Ah, yes .. Aerospace "corporation" (a non-profit - go figure).
I believe one of it's purposes is to be a non-governmental entity that can "own" patents.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

If there is a secret space agency and they are flying around space freely as we speak. I would like to volunteer for this space program because that would be the most amazing thing EVER!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Devilyouknow2

While your post seems to be a bit tongue-in-cheek, it does present an interesting question. How would one go about attaining a skill-set desirable for the various programs out there?

As far as the Naval Space Command, I suppose blowing your assessment tests out of the water would be a good start. Possibly followed by high ranks in flight school in order to eventually be picked as a test pilot for experimental platforms, and then a lot of crossing your fingers and praying probably wouldn't hurt either.

A recurring theme, at least in the conspiracy realm, seems to be that of government geologists getting selected for various EBE related, and "off-world" assignments; so you could always focus on a degree in geology, get a government job, and again... pray to be selected.

As for the intel programs. I'm not really sure what it would take to pique CIA/NSA interests for recruitment. A geology degree probably wouldn't hurt, along with a strong focus in highly advanced mathematics. Tongue-in-cheek, or not... it certainly presents an interesting question regarding what would be the most desirable background for the various programs out there.
edit on 3/28/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join