It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 arrested in Ohio student's shooting death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

2 arrested in Ohio student's shooting death

www.cnn.com

"Police identified the dead man as 25-year-old Jamail Johnson of nearby Girard, Ohio. Johnson was shot once in the back of the head and several times in the lower body, Dr. Joseph Ohr, a forensic pathologist at the Mahoning County Coroner's Office, told CNN."
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Sun Feb 6 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: BAN stories must use the source title

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Good evening.

'Another one.' (TOP CNN story, whilst the world's simultaneous deconstruction occurs)

I have a feeling... that until that ammendment (you know the one) is abolished, or intensively altered... we will see more and more 'random shootings'; Some,(will seem at least) not so 'random'.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ouch ... I know exactly where that is. I grew up less then a half an hour from there. Ouch.
Can happen anywhere. sigh

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Which amendment are you speaking of?

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

What you are failing to see is that when this shooting happened 80 million of us gun owners did not shoot anyone.

Shootings happen in the UK and they don't have a 2nd Amendment.

Stay off my guns.
edit on 6-2-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Rofl... In efforts to conserve time and space... I will respond to both posters whom directed comments.

Firstly, the 'right to b. arms' in the constitution.

Secondly, it's not "me" that's coming for them

(just thought of something, you made a spectacular point... in which you both a) contradicted yourself and b) promoted the cause you're against.

How you might ask?

If Americans are always packin' and they hold on to that constitution like it's their last morcel of food stranded on a desert island... where was the defense of this man? This man that was shot in the back of the head, then 'multiple times' to the lower body?

And the 11 bystanders?

The right is there, yet ... no defense? No defense for the victims of JLL, or the last several dozen shootings in this year?

Thank you good sir.

Thank you.
edit on 6-2-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

You hit the nail on the head right there sir.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
For the last time... I'm merely delivering the news stories all revolving around recent shootings aimed seemingly at making all gun-owners look like an incredibly serious threat to all levels of social-security.

I do not stand on either side.

"I" am not 'coming for your guns'

I am not even coming for your trailer, or 4X4... Nor the antlers or moose-heads that 'decorate' the comfortable southern living.

I do not know how many times I must say... I posted nothing other than my opinion which is... the government is aiming the media toward an end game of 'civilians are not responsible enough' for carrying firearms. And that it is a threat to our children, family, teachers, friends, leaders, representatives, as well as collegues.

My 'prophetic guess' is that the entire constitution will soon be 'up' for an 'up-date' ..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's funny how foreigners are always wrapped up in our business in the U.S.. They constantly bring up about our second amendment. Mind your own business and worry about the shootings in your own Country.
People here are so quick to judge and always digging up dirt on the U.S like they live in some perfect Country. Your Countries are just as bad, your arrogance just wont let you admit it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

I conceal carry a Model 1911 .45ACP, and no one shot anywhere around me today.

Don't you concern yourself about what's happening with gun ownership here in the States. Concern yourself with all the robbery, murder, theft, and rape occurring where folks don't even have an opportunity to carry firearms to defend themselves.

Every month, many felons are killed by lawful, armed citizens.

Of course, you don't hear about those folks being victims, because they weren't.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have to keep pointing out something: all firearms are already illegal on and around all school campuses.

Doesn't seem to be working out too well from where I sit.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

Amen.I'm getting sick of the self-absorbed pseudo-intellectuals that don't even live in the U.S. thinking they in their infinite "wisdom" know how to run a country they don't even reside in....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I cannot agree more, I also cannot believe all of these excellent replies. Kudos.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

What about the moose antlers, 4x4's, and trailors which decorate the northern living as well? Or was that a failed atempt to stereotype because your" prophecy" failed.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

how about while we're at it - we abolish the first amendment right and the government invades your home and makes you regret not having the right to own your own firearms and defend yourself?

Every ounce of me would love to see that happen to you - but i don't want it to happen to ME - so ill fight for YOUR right to make a total fool of yourself by posting things like this

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Problem is, in the US with the conceal 'permit' is this:

When you have a 'conceal' permit and you see this sign...
Your 2nd Amendment has been infringed.

You see, that's the entire problem and why I won't argue about it anymore.
We have a right to bear arms, not withheld by any boundaries in our country, by the Constitution...
It doesn't say in our 2nd Amendment that we can only bear arms, per say, in home, or on property.
There are no set boundaries. As written by the Constitution.
Yet, we can't bear arms, on our person, in the entire country.

Go figure that one out.

edit on 6-2-2011 by havok because: grammer

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join