It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you finished with Laughner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have had two things that have just nearly knocked me down today and Id like to share them with you
I feel like many of you there is something there and I think we got close. (not as close as OSWEGO LOL:lol

however I have two things that jumped out at me today and Id like to list them as to not derail someone else's thread about something else.

1.www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by rushunt

this one disturbs me for several reasons. I think the most is the description
Woodpecker
unseen hand
bird on the right shoulder,
Is any of this ringing a bell........

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by DrRage

Anyone else notice that the wraith has a Woodpecker on its shoulder? Woodpecker being a reference to the Soviet over the horizon HAARP capabilities projects? Could this be alluding to an unseen hand historically operating in charge of both sides of the curtain, controlling global events (references to Soviet tech on a USA patch)..??

also notice there are many patches type in desert prowler in google and go to images
is this the eye he was talking about.

and desert prowler has some possible stuff to do with groom lake/area51 and also with the drones/uav
and it states alone and afraid
well laughner said we dont have to be afraid...

2.www.abovetopsecret.com...

in this thread someone states they found the missing alex jones link. That is not important someone listed the website that they found it on. HITZIN as in starhitzinaz... and the lady is speaking of mind control and other things

there is alot of strange sync to this that is setting my internal alarms off.. what do you think

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm assuming it has been pointed out that IX = 9 , XI = 11 ?

ROMAN NUMERALS: | || ||| |V V V| V|| ||X |X X X| X||

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
thanks for pointing that out while they had mentioned it on the other thread I forgot to mention it. Its all a bit much isnt it?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am going to be honest. At first I thought we were all chasing our tails with this one. But like I said in the other thread, I believe there is something to all of this and it just got really freaking weird. S&F. Putting the whole hitzin thing together was brilliant.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
you guys should pop over to HIS actual postings (www.abovetopsecret.com...)... and then to my thread on why I believe he may never have been here. And whoever or 'what' ever was posting was a script, computer script... like the ones that add you on msn messenger. I go into the case slightly in the thread. It is located in the "skunk-works" thanks to the admins

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I admit i was a little hasty... to some of the disputers... but... I did then and I still do feel fairly solid that whoever/whatever typing wasn't human. (leaning 99.9% toward script/bot) *designed* to look nuts.
edit on 6-2-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

I have read that thread. However, the weird rambling that the OP here talks about was a comment JLL left on someone's MySpace page. I really think this stuff is all related somehow. Unfortunately I am at work and can't view a lot of the websites I want to. But if you're implying that the posts were made to make him look nuts then I totally agree.
edit on 6-2-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Rushunt, this patch that you posted
www.paglen.com...

We know the Roman Numerals are 9/11, and I am presuming the 5 stars are the Pentagon. But what is the Omega symbol for? What could that represent and how does it tie into 9/11?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Forgive me for asking...

But i'm lost, what does this have to do with Loughner?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
well I give all the credit on this to burntheships
she has done alot of decoding of that and I feel she is right on target with it
here is her thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

but apparently the 5 stars are 5 total and 1 inside or area 51's secret code
and the Omega? you have me there. I am not sure how it ties in

It is pure speculation on my part but in wiki it has a meaning that stands out
en.wikipedia.org...
In astronomy (cosmology) Ω refers to the density of the universe, also called the density parameter.
In astronomy (orbital mechanics), Ω refers to the longitude of the ascending node of an orbit

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

They are busy pretending hes not a crazy ass... Kinda sad IMO.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

well his you tube name that no one could figure out was starhitzinaz.
the new information on this lady from alex jones is hitzin.com

and his bird imagery seems to somehow strike a chord with me when I look at things that are mentioned in the patch

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

oh no he's crazy, but i feel it is more towards the side of a fox

I really just think there is still something under a rock that we havnt found yet.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Well, it is an interesting story
And more power to you in the search!

Heh, i just keep runing into people here trying to martyr him, so i get a bit edgy on that one..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

well his you tube name that no one could figure out was starhitzinaz.
the new information on this lady from alex jones is hitzin.com

and his bird imagery seems to somehow strike a chord with me when I look at things that are mentioned in the patch

Thanks

I'll have a read now and come back

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I have had two things that have just nearly knocked me down today and Id like to share them with you
I feel like many of you there is something there and I think we got close. (not as close as OSWEGO LOL:lol

however I have two things that jumped out at me today and Id like to list them as to not derail someone else's thread about something else.

Glad to see this thread. I haven't been able to let go of the Loughner "bird thing" either. I know there's something there...I just don't know what.

Good catch on the name of the site, btw....although I still don't feel like we're any closer to understanding what it means...just yet. I have to read through all of these related threads, Natalie's document, and get caught up, but I wanted to drop in and let you know that I'm totally with you on trying to get to the bottom of this......

Hopefully when I'm done reading through this stuff I'll have something useful to add. *Fingers crosssed*

new topics

top topics

join