It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caller of the Alex Jones Show...Found and Documents in Question

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The lady that called the show has been identified and one source states she has been arrested. In the Document in Question the part about the New Madrid Fault was authored by a Andrea Psoras. There was also and Andrea on "Welcome to Rapture in the Air "' Blog. Stating that a New Madrid Quake would be on March 15 2011 - April first. "
Below are the links. Video

hitzin.com...

Andrea on Welcome to Rapture in the Air:

pub48.bravenet.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Good find. Here is the doc and recording of the woman.

edit on 6-2-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
In just searching her name I found this and it is even more weird.

You are a victim of psychotronics. Microwave and scalar wave energies are being focused on you. You very likely have implants in your body which allow the signals to follow you wherever you go, but implants are not absolutely necessary to harass you with these signals. Just possessing your DNA signature or even your VOICE PRINT, allows these criminals to focus the signals on you.

Link to articile
educate-yourself.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have had a few things just jump out at me today.

This is the second time that something has hit me that makes me think of that laughner kid.

Lady is speaking of mind control, and look at the website name hitzin as in starhitzinaz....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

There are a lot of very bizzar finds under searching her name. I still have not been able to verify her arrest here is the link for that.

WOW check this out about Andrea Psoras:

9/11 witness, whistleblower and financial analyst Andrea Psoras recently launched this broadside against people attacking 9/11 truth philanthropist for including questiopns of physical evidence on his ReOpen911 website reopen911.org... and European truth tour reopen911.org... and European truth tour link to reopen911.org.uk

Read the entire Articile Here: portland.indymedia.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
I have had a few things just jump out at me today.

This is the second time that something has hit me that makes me think of that laughner kid.

Lady is speaking of mind control, and look at the website name hitzin as in starhitzinaz....

You, my friend, are freaking brilliant. Way to put the pieces of the puzzle together. This whole thing just got a whole lot weirder.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I do not want to derail this thread with my thoughts so I have started a new one...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here is another thing for Air Force Documents that she posted but the links to these documents are down.

"Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025 .... A Research Paper Presented To Air Force 2025, August 1996" ...

Link to it: almost half way down the page:

hotlynxnow.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
the utube video on EssenSieMich post.
Alex jones switches the convsation to small talk
and says any thing to stop her talking about what she wants.
and ends as soon as he can.
I dont think Alex works for are side.
thats the free people.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE GOVERNMENT 08-004 PDF .WMV THAT ANDREA AUTHORED

www.cftc.gov...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't know how many times this can be pointed out, people are not paying attention at all it seems, I have seen a lot of people say what I am.

This is not the Lady off the Alex Jones show, this is the other lady who gave out the address to the site people were browsing through with PDF files linking published documents about their research.

The alleged Woman on the Alex Jones show was said to be talking about Pole shift, this Video and documents are a totally different person.

People are looking for one Woman and her phone call, but mixing it up with something different.

This lady does exist, the other on AJ seems not too.

It's not rocket Science really is it?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

It is the same woman and she did call the alex jones show, I think David got it wrong about the disaster although if a major quake does happen in the New Madrid it is quite possible that it would cause a pole shift of maybe 10 degrees because of all the water displacement. The gulf would go all the way up to Arkansas and Tennesse. That is a great deal of weight shifted at once. Go to the top of the page and see all the links and please read the PDF. I am surprised the woman is still alive.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Help me understand....

How do you know this is not the lady that was on the Alex Jones show. George says: That was you.

Was there something I missed somewhere that proved that this was not the woman on the AJ show?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

It proves that she was the caller on Alex show, and George Noory recognized her voice because he was on Alex's show at the time. While I am posting I must correct myself, she was the author of the letter in the Government Documents but another lady was author of the main Government PDF. Sorry

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by azzllin

Help me understand....

How do you know this is not the lady that was on the Alex Jones show. George says: That was you.

Was there something I missed somewhere that proved that this was not the woman on the AJ show?

The date the Mysterious girl rang is different than the dates Natalie rang

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
one of my FB freinds posted this to my page.

I watched it, and decided it was NEEDED here on ATS......in these March 15th pole shift threads.

Pay attention.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Yes and thanks for contributing and I invite anyone who has something to download or link to please feel free. The people on ATS are some of the best researchers on the net.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Meh i watched the video, altho i understand where she is coming from.......

Its some pretty flimsy theories in there.......including the "shift change" comment by the news on the mine explosion......

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by azzllin

Help me understand....

She was a lady who called into the Alex Jones show, but she is not the lady who is the source of the pole shift rumor who called into the Alex Jones show. Those are two different people. Allow me to explain, for the sake of not confusing anyone we will call the AJ caller "Mystery caller" and we will call the women who is the subject of this thread "Natalie from Texas".

"David" the sweaty guy who warned us of a March 15th pole shift who claimed to have got his information from a women who called into the Alex Jones show made some very specific remarks regarding that caller. "David" claimed that the Mystery caller had called into the Alex Jones show.

#1. She attempted to disguise her voice when calling Alex Jones
#2. She claimed to have worked at the White House
#3. She spoke directly about "Pole Shift", that the White House knew this pole shift was going to happen, that the US Government was making preparations for the coming pole shift, that the US Government was not going to warn the population that this pole shift was going to happen, and that this pole shift would happen around mid March of this year.
#4. Alex Jones then does not question her at all and goes straight to commercial
#5. That the Alex Jones show, it's producers, or AJ himself then edited out the Mystery caller's phone call from it's rebroadcast.

So knowing that this is the claim "David" makes in his video (and feel free to watch it again and make sure my description is accurate) we can now look at the copies of Natalie from Texas. In her calls to Coast2Coast and the Alex Jones show

#1 Natalie from Texas makes no attempt to disguise her voice.
#2. Natalie from Texas was introduced on air, in both shows, as "Natalie from Texas" and at no point in time makes any claim to have worked at the White House.
#3. Natalie from Texas does not make any remarks regarding "Pole Shift", Government preparations for a coming pole shift, and makes no prediction at all regarding mid March and makes no claim to have any type of inside knowledge regarding any topics.
#4. Alex Jones did not question Natalie from Texas, which is not uncommon on his show, but he did thank her for her call, hung up on her and went straight back to his guest. No commercial break. This series of events totally contradicts what "David" claims in his video.
#5. Natalie from Texas's phone call has NOT been edited out of the rebroadcast of the Alex Jones show. You can go to Youtube, google, or do a google search for this show and still hear her phone call right now.

Which leaves us with some very simple conclusions

A) Natalie from Texas is the Mystery Caller and "David" failed completely in his description of the Mystery Caller and his recollection of her message.

B) Natalie from Texas is not the Mystery Caller

C) This is all one big hoax
edit on 6-2-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Thank you.

What an excellent narrative.

So we have two women and two documents.

Got it.

edit on 6-2-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join