It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly interviews President Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bommer09

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by adifferentbreed

O'Reilly Lost All Credibility as a Journalist with this " Fluff " Interview with Obamanation . Just call him Bill O'Irrelavant from now on ...

Honestly I think Bill lost his credibility long before this interview. See - the other videos that have been posted in this thread.

It's not just O'Reilly, it's all those opinion show hosts...they're hall hacks and a lot of them lack proper education like O'Reilly it seems

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I believe this is relevant not to the particular interview, but how there is no 'free' press when it comes to any White House or politician.

In this thread I link a report that smacks of collusion between government and the press.

There are very few press outlets that do their job anymore. All with fear of being cut off and not getting that big interview. So what. I don't want interviews. I want reporting. I want someone to get in there, ask the tough questions (even if it will mean they will be no longer 'allowed' back) and start being the watchdog you were meant to be.

Personally, I think we can tie this all into the whole notion that credentials are needed to be within the press pool at the White House. The government gets to pick and choose its handlers in the media. They can censor a free press without even making it law or even circumventing the First Amendment.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join