It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation; "Thousand Year Kingdom"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

EssenSieMich
If God is all powerful, why doesn't he just eliminate the adversary and be done with it?

Satan is more than an adversary...

He is a Prince. One big Family feud and we are stuck in the Middle!!

It says Satan is the proclaimed ruler of Earth in Gods Hall cuz Man cannot claim his place...

The whole Book of Revelations centers around Asteroid Impacts, New World Order and Alien Invasions in my opinion.

It says in Revelations a Great War was in Heaven, and the Dragon and Michael were there.

But, Heaven was found no more, it was destroyed...

It sounds like Star Wars now don't it??

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

ElohimJD

The 1000 year reign begins the day after the return (7th trumpet and 7 vials pured out) which has been revealed by God's Witnesses to be by the end of May 2012.

Well, it wasn't, was it?
Which vindicates my criticism of date-calculating of this kind.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Thank you for the encouraging response.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

There is good news tho!!

A new Heaven and a new Earth are being prepared...

There are numerous references in old and new testament referring to "satan" not as "satan", but a prince..

When you read the book, its a mix of star wars, star trek and encounters of the third kind!!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Start looking into the Yugas.

Satya Yuga (Golden Age): 4000 years + 400 years dawn + 400 years twilight = 4800 years
Treta Yuga (Silver Age): 3000 years + 300 years dawn + 300 years twilight = 3600 years
Dwapara Yuga (Bronze Age): 2000 years + 200 years dawn + 200 years twilight = 2400 years
Kali Yuga (Iron Age): 1000 years + 100 years dawn + 100 years twilight = 1200 years

en.wikipedia.org...
www.viewzone.com...

Apparently we are in Kali Yuga when men turn to wickedness and ungodliness. This ends in 2025 with the destruction of most of the people on Earth (Revelations) but ushers in a new Era that sees our return to spirituality and all thing's good.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The OP writing was lengthy, could you share the Scripture verse that states Jesus is coming to reign
physically on the Earth during the Millennium?

I think of you as a brother DISRAELI.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I don't argue that Jesus will reign physically on earth during the thousand years.
I agree with St. Augustine in suggesting the opposite, that the "reign of Jesus for a thousand years" is the current state of the world.
That conclusion is stated in the last three lines of the OP.
The OP was long because the conclusion needs to be justified and explained.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

DISRAELI
reply to post by colbe

I don't argue that Jesus will reign physically on earth during the thousand years.
I agree with St. Augustine in suggesting the opposite, that the "reign of Jesus for a thousand years" is the current state of the world.
That conclusion is stated in the last three lines of the OP.
The OP was long because the conclusion needs to be justified and explained.

Picking and choosing from Catholic saints again instead of accepting all of the teachings of Christ. You can't do that forever DISRAELI. You can't be your own pope. See the fruit?

Jesus reigns now, eternally. I am not familiar with Augustine's take. The periods God has planned change for us. The world is near the end of the 6th period. The millennial reign of Christ in the coming 7th
period or 7th Day is SPIRITUAL with many signs and charisms given.

In the Millennium all the world will believe in the Eucharist.

Revelation 6:15-17 is talking about an "awakening" to God's Truth, once more to save souls and warn of the anti-Christ. I've shared and shared, except for really holy people, all of us will wish to hide, for the rocks to fall on us when we see our soul as God sees it during the "awakening."

I wish you would believe now, oh well, I want to cry. Thanks for your reply.

love and God bless,

colbe

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

colbe

Jesus reigns now, eternally. I am not familiar with Augustine's take. The periods God has planned change for us. The world is near the end of the 6th period. The millennial reign of Christ in the coming 7thperiod or 7th Day is SPIRITUAL with many signs and charisms given.

See how unnecessarily quarrelsome you are?
You insist on arguing even when we are in agreement;
"Jesus reigns now, eternally"; yes, that is the whole point of this thread.

If you could just bring yourself to look for points of agreement instead of points of disagreement, your whole attitude towards fellow-Christians would change.
I refer you again to 1 Corinthians ch1, where Paul points out exactly what is wrong with your entire attitude.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
the millennium has to do with the geopolitics of the dragonians and their hybrid races..

@1950 Israel created and from that date, they tend to keep that state till 2950 ac.

thats their millennium, they call it " the millennium kingdom of yahbeh"

They also had a secondary plan, but since they made it with Israel, the (jewish third raich, from germany) will fail. Now you see germany trying to take the upper hand, but soon you will see them sink... They dont need them.

Do never forget that this is a basic plan of the dragonian race, their geopolitics... This plan was running since 680bc.

But its something we say as a kind of proverb : they fixed the bill of the hotel, without the hotel owner.
edit on 23-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The plain truth is:

The millennium begins on the Pentecost Jesus Christ returns (very soon).

At the sounding of the 7th trumpet, blown on the day of Pentecost when Jesus Christ returns; the resurrection of the 144,000 members of the Kingdom of God to immortality occurs and they (as spirit beings) join Jesus Christ in his return. First those dead and in the ground to this day (Mary, Matt, Mark, Luke, John, Moses, Aaron, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Job, Noah etc.) then those still alive in the Church of God on Earth that have been sealed throughout the 1335 day witness (Trumpets 2008 - Pentecost 2012).

On that day (Pentecost), the "kingdoms of this age have become the Kingdom of God" and the "rock that will grow into a mountain engulfing all the Earth" will begin. This event is the end of this age, the end of our civilization built apart from God and the beginning of the Kingdom of God on Earth. An age that will last 1000 years.

Beginning on that day (Pentecost) Jesus Christ, after "destroying those who have been destroying the Earth", will bind Satan and all the demons for 1000 years, they will have all their power taken from them and the truth of God will be taught over all the Earth by the Kingdom of God (144,001 spirit beings dwelling on the Earth); with Jesus Christ as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

After the 1000 years have finished, God will allow Satan to unbind his spirit for one final surge, providing a perfect witness to the nature of mankind, then God will destroy Satan forever, never to be given life again.

"6 days shall mankind go about their own works (1-6000 years) but the 7th day (6000-7000 years) is a Sabbath for the Eternal, you shall not do your own works therein".

God gave mankind 6000 years to self govern, to create our own rules and live according to every whim and desire; the results of this age is the world you see around you. But the 7th 1000 year period we shall not do own works, but live by every word of God... THAT is the millennium, and an awesome blessing!

Thy Kingdom come.

God Bless,

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
in the same manner as u have seen him leave,, u shall see his return,,so said the Angel,,,to those Apostles,, who were now,,,on there own.
to hide away, and never be heard from again.so wished another Angel.
but alass they preached a New and Everlasting, opps,,,,
forgot the words,,,,
anyone got the ,,,,lol.
ya got carried away

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

ElohimJD
The 1000 year reign begins the day after the return (7th trumpet and 7 vials pured out) which has been revealed by God's Witnesses to be by the end of May 2012.

The above is what you told me in an earlier post on this very thread.
So what happened?
I did try to warn you that calculating dates was an unreliable process.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
DISRAELI,

I like you mentioning St. Augustine. Did you know he believed/believes in Jesus' presence in the most
Holy Eucharist? The Eucharist is the summit of the faith.

Sharing about the Millennium, oh how beautiful it will be. Hope we make it, all in God's Will.

The new Jerusalem described.
[1] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth was gone, and the sea is now no more. [2] And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. [3] And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them. And they shall be his people; and God himself with them shall be their God. [4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and death shall be no more, nor mourning, nor crying, nor sorrow shall be any more, for the former things are passed away. [5] And he that sat on the throne, said: Behold, I make all things new. And he said to me: Write, for these words are most faithful and true.
[1] "The first heaven and the first earth was gone"... being changed, not as to their substance, but in their qualities.

Sharing a few prophecy quotes about the New Jerusalem over the years. Catholics hear the Millennium called the Era of Peace.

"I saw a glorious vision of the era of peace. I am in total awe of all that our Lord revealed to me: pure air, crystal clear water, beautiful trees and shrubs, even grass all in various luscious shades of green, etc. Flowers that were of such true vibrant hues and the earth's soil appeared to be dark and rich in nutrients. Animals and man were living in complete harmony. Peace, joy, love in all creatures was so apparent. Every man, woman, child and animal was living to please God and to do only His Will. My tiny remnant will then live in my era of peace. All things will be made anew. Although some of my remnant will not live to see this new era, they will rest in peace with me."

"When the time comes, a new Jerusalem will come upon the land and the seas, and an era of peace will settle upon the earth."

"A new day will then dawn and I will reign as your Eucharistic King for the millenium of peace."

"My faithful and true remnant who listens to our/My every word and cherishes them and takes them to heart living them will be our people in the new era, which is not too far off in the distant future."

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This series was running ten years ago, and is becoming topical again

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElohimJD
Excellent thread!

OP, Revelation Chapter 17 takes place at a time more in the future then now. Yes once Jesus Christ returns he will be "King of Kings and Lord of Lords" over all the Earth. And he was always born to be that person (Messiah), but currently, in this age before the return, Satan is the prince of the world, by perfect design.

The reign will last 1000 years exactly, the world and all human beings that survive the next few months will be ruled over by God's Government (Mt. Zion) and that span will serve as the ulimate contrast between this age (the age of selfish Mankind ruling under the influence of Satan) and a world ruled under God's perfect laws.

After the 1000 years have finished, then ALL WHO HAVE EVER LIVED AND DIED on Earth (not already IN the Kingdom of God) are ressurected to life again and then enter into an age of judgement, this is the Great White Thrown Judgement of Revelation. The gift of a second life with complete contrasting proofs that God's way of life (laws) leads to happiness, well being and joy, while the natural carnal mind of Mankind will always lead to sin, death, pain and sufferring.

Only after this perfect plan as is plainly written out in the book of Revelation is complete can God successfully proove to His creation that God's way is best and "my way" (carnal, selfish) is worst for me. And as a result all of God's creation will choose to want God's way of life and repent of theirs, or they will cease to exist (not go to hell and be tormented forever).

That is the plain truth.

God Bless,

Interesting take

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: colbe
It's important to believe prophecy, God speaks to every generation.

Sharing an excerpt, part of a message from God the Father about the "Thousand Year Kingdom."

God Speaks Will You Listen

10-23-07

...While it is said, Today if you shall hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in that provocation. For some who heard did provoke: but not all that came out of Egypt by Moses. And with whom was he offended forty years? Was it not with them that sinned, whose carcasses were overthrown in the desert? And to whom did he swear, that they should not enter into his rest: but to them that were incredulous? And we see that they could not enter in, because of unbelief. Let us therefore hasten to enter into that rest: lest any man fall into the same example of unbelief. Hebrews 3:11. My people, notice whom these words are written to. It is not the ungodly and sinner, but my House of Israel or my church. My people, do not let the sin of unbelief prevent you from entering my rest. I created the world in six days. On the seventh day, I rested from the work of creation as Genesis 2:1-3 states. My people, this era of yours is soon coming to an end. The sixth day of creation is finished. The seventh day will be called the era of peace. This is a mystery which has been hidden from mankind for many years. My prophets have described these times to my people. Isaiah 30:26: And the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days: in the day when the Lord shall bind up the wounds of his people, and

shall heal the stroke of their wound. Now read Isaiah 65: 17-25. This is a description of my era of peace. To repeat myself, the seventh day of creation is the fulfillment of the era of peace. Now read Apocalypse 20:1-7. These verses also describe the era of peace. The casting of the man of sin and his followers into the pool of fire, marks the end of the 6th day of creation. At that time, I will renew my creation and the seventh day will begin. This day has been described as lasting 1000 years. Remember what my word states: II Peter 3:8: But of this one thing be not ignorant, my beloved, that one day with the Lord is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The entire era of peace is described as a time period of the seventh day or a thousand years. Only I the Lord God knows the length of the era of peace. During this era of peace, my son Jesus will reign through my Catholic church. This can be called the Eucharistic reign of my son. Do not be confused with the millennial heresy. My son is not going to reign in the flesh in the

temporal City of Jerusalem. This is a heretical teaching. My son is going to reign in his Eucharistic glory in the New Jerusalem, which is my church. My son will only return in the flesh at the end of the era of peace or human history, to judge mankind at the last judgment. Time will not exist during my era of peace, as you understand it. Apocalypse 20:5-6 states: The rest of the dead lived not, till the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection. In these the second death hath no power. But they shall be priests of God and of Christ: and shall reign with him a thousand years. This first resurrection occurs in the era of peace. My saints will be resurrected and receive glorified bodies and walk among my people, teaching and instructing the Catholic faith. This has been described as the temporal kingdom by the Church Fathers. This will be the Promised Land my children of Israel will inherit. My Will will be done on earth as it is in heaven...

www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org...

What is this anomaly? The word catholic ever used in the bible? This sounds like Roman catholic alteration of sacred scripture. Who would dare be so brazen and brave? Do they not fear God?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TTU77
That poster was a very nagging Catholic. He began telling me that I should not be quoting from early Christian sources like Augustine, because they belonged to the Catholics, and at one point he even extended that to the Bible itself.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TTU77
I think that one was a Jehovah's Witness.

<< 1  2   >>

join