It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids closed by military. A hidden meaning of the Egyptian revolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Let's just face it, a lot has been going on lately on the boards. The revolution, natural disasters, UFOs and so on... So we can at least admit that, something has been going on, even if we don't know what it is all about (we may even never get to know the real reason)

As we all (should) know, TPTB create fear, discontent, panic, by creating an illusion straight into the minds of the innocent flock of sheep. They manipulate weather, the government, economies, medias, education and you, in order to create this great illusion. What if the Egyptian revolution is just another illusion?

Egypt's famous pyramids in Giza have been closed as mass demonstrations continue in Cairo.

Here is the BBC short article and video.

Reuters video. And anther one showing some military vehicles (APCs) at the pyramids.

The military also closed off access to the pyramids on the outskirts of Cairo, Egypt's leading tourist site.

source

What if the revolution in Egypt was just another illusion being set up by TPTB. We all know there is something not quite right with these ancient monuments (some stones up to 20 tonnes in weight, advanced knowledge of masonry and structural engineering). I get why the Egyptian military would close down museums and safeguard important historical artifacts, but the Pyramids, really?

What if there is something going on in there that we have no idea of? Something that is happening under the cloud of illusion?

Comments, suggestions?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
see it in perspective with the jerusalem ufo's...
then draw youre conclusions.............
edit on 6-2-2011 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRevolutionOf2010

Hot stuff!

Hey but I can't get the Reuters vid to play for me.
Is it just me or what?

Toni

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
im liking your thoery on this .. and have to admit there is a lot of strnage things happening all of a sudden... could be related to TPTB or just random things... but natural disasters, revolution, ufo's, new planets being discovered, etc all a bit questionable....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Could all be one giant swerve to get our eyes looking elsewhere (i.e right next to the pyramids, but not *at* them), while they do whatever it is they have to do there. Get beneath them? Remove something? Maybe the closing the pyramids is also a diversion for something going on somewhere else in the world. All eyes on Cairo, so it's possible.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

With the mass exodus of tourists and foreigners from Egypt and the concentration of the military and security forces being in and around the main cities over there I'm not surprised that the pyramids have been closed to the public.

After the break in, damage and possible thefts from the museum of Cairo the authorities probably wish to make other areas of historical importance safe. Opportunity for thieves regarding these kind of places is probably something avoidable and the authorities are doing the right thing imo.

Constant guard of the pyramids with open access would take resources better used elsewhere and closing them altogether sounds like the best option to me. There's nobody to tour them at the moment anyway.

I can't see any big conspiracy here and the reported news from the links is vague at best.

Once Egypt has returned to normal and the infrastructure has been sorted out I'm sure things will be business as usual.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Or it could be because they don't want some nut going to the pyramids and possibly destroying them. That coud be a logical explanation. The pyramids are a huge symbol of Egypt and history it is best to keep them protected. I don't think there is any other reason other than keeping them safe.

Could there be something in them? Possibly but I just think they are keeping them safe which imo is a good thing.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
With the mass exodus of tourists and foreigners from Egypt and the concentration of the military and security forces being in and around the main cities over there I'm not surprised that the pyramids have been closed to the public.

Agreed, totally. Whatever might be going on closing off the pyramids, one of the most amazing groups of buildings on the planet, seems like a totally sensible and natural thing to do. Of course all types of conspiracies could be going on, but closing the pyramids given the state of things over there seems like a decent idea. Would loathe to think that they could be damaged.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Considering protesters attempted and somewhat ( from what I know) set the Cairo museum on fire, so I would think it's to preserve what's left of their heritage.

You don't want squatters and protesters ruining something like that, anymore than it already has been.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yeah, you're on to something I think.

Here's another video showing soldiers guarding the pyramids. Although the journalist was told they are still open to the public, the journalist was not allowed in.

Also, remember the shafts aligned with certain stars in ancient times.

As such, the 4 shafts align with high precision to the exact location of the stars in the skies in the 2500 BC epoch. With the 4 starts targeted being of high ritual importance, it is ruled out that the alignments are of mere coincidence or are accidental.

source

Wouldn't suprise me that in the event of a pole shift, the shafts could realign with what they were designed to, which will reactivate the pyramid itself. That could well be why they are guarded now.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Protesters won't harm the pyramids enough to make a fuss over. Maybe the tourist center but the pyramids are solid and indestructible. Watch google movies Life After People - the only thing that survives time and nature is Giza. fascinating - makes you understand why and where they were built as they are.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Protests are a good way to make all the tourists leave the country though.

It's true that it's a way to clear the scene without any questions pertaining directly to the pyramids.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
can't be a pole shift. Wouldn't the stars all move over and star gazers and am astrons notice it?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

what jerusalem ufos?

2nd line....

yeah yeah I know...deny ignorance and do a search but I am tired. Can you send me a linky?

cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
during shock and awe - the Baghdad Museum lost a lot of phenomenal items to looters.

Maybe some of this was about breaking into the Egyptian museums.

Alien mummy dna anyone?

top topics

join