It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics And Remote Viewers please REPLY- Reward-This is dire and NO JOKE!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
The key lies with your daughter. She must calmly try to remember, the last time she physically saw the bracelet on her arm and what she was doing at that time.

But I'm thinking under the sofa cushions.

I feel it's in/around a sofa also. Is your sofa beige/brown? If so it's between the cushion and one of the sides of the sofa, It fell in the gap between the recliner part and the arm of the sofa.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

This thread is obviously a testament at how unsuccessful people really are at Remote Viewing. Good luck finding your jewelry.
reply to post by Katerna

LOL! Sadly, I have to agree... and yes, I'm speaking of my own "abilities" as well, HA HA!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sheesh, I can't believe some of the things people will say about a child they don't even know! What's up with that??? It's the adults on here calling kids names. Makes you wonder who's the most mature!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The only thing it says on it that I am aware of is 14 kt on the clasp:/
And My daughter could not have pawned it she was right in the neigborhood and fell asleep 20 min after getting to her friends house, which also leaves no time for her to have gotten drugs with it either. AND she won't even put MEAT in her body, so I find it hilarious anyone would think she would put drugs in them. Have never myself heard of a vegetarian druggie???

Anyway thanks for all the replies! At least to those who are not trolling!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I sense...that this could be some type of social experiment. Will the bracelet ever be found? If the OP claims it is found and maybe even posts a pic of it, how many people will believe it was actually lost in the first place?

Even I'm going to play the game! You're remembering wrong, perhaps. You thought she had it after you left the gym because your mind placed it on her wrist when it wasn't really there. Now go back and check the Gym, you might find that it got swept away by a treadmill (or stuck under it).

edit on 7-2-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
To OP:

For some reason I see it under a.. treadmill

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think it is in cold water.
Maybe it was washed down a drain, but I keep thinking of clear, cold water running over a gold bracelet in front of a black background.

Maybe in a pocket of a black pair of pants or a blouse.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
To OP:

For some reason I see it under a.. treadmill

Hey you can't steal my prediction, I had it first!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Any joy with the magic spells!............uh! Didn't think so.

I feel the bracelet may have morphed by now and has become a cake.
then again it might just still be a bracelet on the finders wrist.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I am not a remote viewer, but I would like to give it a try.Check your daughters friends house. Give that friend a call, see if it was maybe left on a table... Or in the bathroom there, maybe on a counter...

Does your daughter live on her own? Maybe check her house... Under her bed, or maybe covered up by clothes on the floor, or in a laundry basket.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Passenger car seat, in the crack between the back rest and the seat.
edit on 2/7/2011 by pjslug because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
In my opinion , all this pur guessing. If you are to find your bracelet you will.
Don'r waste your time running round following all the guesses on here.

The universe will unfold as it should.
edit on 7-2-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That response is as whacked out as your OP calling for remote viewers and/or psychics to help you find something you lost. How about retracing your steps and talking to your daughter about what she might have done with it. Seems like a logical step to me...

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yeah and any remote viewers or psychics, if you could please tell me next Friday's lottery numbers I'll ensure you recieve a small cash sum

Not the same thing that isn't yours to have...my bracelet is mine it was mine it was lost= MINE!
That analoyg is so whacked the EF out. Do you need some medication? I know here in Fl you can just about get anything for any reason.!
edit on 6-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: adding something

edit on 6-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

edit on 6-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The only thing it says on it that I am aware of is 14 kt on the clasp:/
And My daughter could not have pawned it she was right in the neigborhood and fell asleep 20 min after getting to her friends house, which also leaves no time for her to have gotten drugs with it either. AND she won't even put MEAT in her body, so I find it hilarious anyone would think she would put drugs in them. Have never myself heard of a vegetarian druggie???

Anyway thanks for all the replies! At least to those who are not trolling!

Ok... with just having "14 kt" on the clasp, this was rough. I was definitely spying on somebody, though!

1. It is either near palm trees or a lamp shaped like one.
2. There is a doily near by.
3. It was or currently is being worn on an arm with a mole near the outer fore arm (right one).
4. Nearby (to the right of it) there is a tv that often has CNN (or something with lots of red logo stuff) playing. This could also mean something that was on fire.

Best I could do, sorry. Good luck with the hunt!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I must say I do admire the OP's attempt on finding a solution to this issue via an "outside the box" type of thinking, but seriously, the "prophets" and "fortune tellers" here
are wrong 100% of the time, therefore it is 100% accurate to believe the OPPOSITE and that which they are telling you here...

I am not going to read through the "predictions" here
but if you have back-tracked all your steps, and searched everywhere, perhaps your local pawn shop may have it sitting in the front display...

Just a non "psychic" reply.
I have yet to see a "psychic" here but will EAT MY HAT in a second when ATS gains one.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I just found it through remote viewing. It's in the basement of the Alamo.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I just found it through remote viewing. It's in the basement of the Alamo.

That was great...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny
reply to post by ldyserenity

I see a house. It has bedrooms in it. This house has a roof. There is a hallway. Second room on the right. In this room there is a closet. In the bottom of that closet is some..."c" ...I'm feeling a "c" word.....clucker...cluu...clutter. There is some clutter in the bottom of the closet. Under that clutter is some more clutter. Under the clutter's clutter there is a wad of snotty tissue. You should really tell your daughter to throw those things away. Seriously, gross. I've remote viewed in like a TON of houses and this rooms smells the absolute worse. But I digress. So under that wad of tissue and a magazine cut out of Justin Bieber you will find your bracelet.

The reward is necessary. I'll u2u my paypal swiss account information.

Well that would be her friends home and I looked under the clutter but it wasn't the daughters room it was the mothers room that had a closet, but very accurate description as she left the house well, disgusting on purpose. She did it as a pay back to management. Ewwww. REally gross looking through that house and it was the day they left.

I can only imagine how bad itd stink now
She threw old meat on all the floors. gross. I don't think there was a closet in the children's room, hmmm maybe there is? I will go back and look. OR I can wait for management to clean and find it. I already asked them to keep an eye out when they are fixing the place up.
edit on 7-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: clarification

Sweet baby Jesus!!

How mad is this thread?????

The guy above is taking the p*ss for Christ's sake!.................and you answer him like he's being serious!

Looking at the replies to the OP I would be amazed if someone hasn't named the place where the elusive bracelet actually is!......unfortunately that would mean that there is one hell of a lot of psychic wannabees here, who have posted nothing but drivel!!!

You've lost a bracelet......unlucky!........my super dooper psychic powers indicate that you have not got a hope in hell of finding it via an internet forum!!

Keep the reward and buy yourself another bracelet

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This seems like fun - I want to give it a try too.

It's curled up tightly in the corner of a windowsil.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Never tried this before but Id like to give it a go 'round.

Before reading any other post aside from OP's, the first vision I had was a girl with darker hair on one knee putting it in the slots of a vent on a wall.

Alright hopefully we all get to see how we do.

Pretty cool post dudette!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join