It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics And Remote Viewers please REPLY- Reward-This is dire and NO JOKE!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yeah, exactly "whatever"...

Go and have a look around, no "psychic" or "remote viewer" is going to help you find a missing item.

As mentioned above, if they had such ability then they would be crazy rich people sipping pina coladas on a remote (get it?) island, not helping internet users to find lost bracelets, sorry...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Check the drawer with the white handle, either in the home or at the gym.

A.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

well i don't do this.. for money..

give me a few minutes.....

i will get back to you..

D

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
I'm not a psychic, atleast that i know of but when i read your story the only thought that came into my head was that it was under the passanger seat of a goldy/brown coloured car. Cant shake that thought...may be worth a try if you know of a car thats this colour and that your daughter travelled in.

Good luck though

OMG THAT IS MY CAR!!! Going to go check right now...
I hope you are right!
Well no luck It wasn't there but I did find my ligher (yellow) which has been missing awhile, so thanks for that.
edit on 6-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: edited to add

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenfox83

This is no joke, If you believe in prayer this really works, I say it all the time. Repeat it over and over with the image of what you lost in your head:

Dear Saint Anthony
please come around
something's lost and cant be found.

Sounds silly, but it works. I have found remotes, outfits, etc....

I have seen My Mom and her friends do this and it usually works for them...me personally I just count it gone as I lose everything

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

ok she was rolling the window of the car she was in..

look in the door pouch in the car...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
On the floor, under the toilette tank.

Just a guess.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

well i don't do this.. for money..

give me a few minutes.....

i will get back to you..

D

OKAY thanks for replying!!!!
I really do appreciate all the help you guys are giving me.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArieZ

Originally posted by greenfox83

This is no joke, If you believe in prayer this really works, I say it all the time. Repeat it over and over with the image of what you lost in your head:

Dear Saint Anthony
please come around
something's lost and cant be found.

Sounds silly, but it works. I have found remotes, outfits, etc....

I have seen My Mom and her friends do this and it usually works for them...me personally I just count it gone as I lose everything

I hear ya and THIS IS ME TOO!!! But I will tell you something else that has worked for me, but I didn't get to do it for the dargone bracelet...I have done protections on everything from cell phones to rings and even my car that protects them from being lost OR stolen!!!! And they WORK!!! Like I said I hadn't gotten to the bracelet, truthfully I never intended on taking it off and now I wish I had done it regardless of intending on removing it or not.

edit on 6-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

edit on 6-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Analyzing
Check the drawer with the white handle, either in the home or at the gym.

A.

I know my daughter still had it when we left the gym, I checked her arm, and I don't know any drawer with a white handle though it may be the friend's furniture that they took with them.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I don't know if I trust them. The are my children's friends not mine.

That really suck's, go with your instincts on something like that, if you think they took it now is the time to act before they sell it or whatever.

Just last week my brothers girlfriend had her credit card stolen from my brothers place by his shady friends more shady girlfriend. Idiot that she is used it that night to buy $600 worth of gift cards at CVS, they've got her on camera and everything. What's funny though is when she found out she was caught and that the police are involved she actually returned most of the gift cards, like that makes it better. Her pos boyfriend actually called my brother to see if he could tell the police it was under $500 so they don't get in as much trouble, what the hell is wrong with people?

Sorry I went off topic but if you really don't trust them you need to confront them asap, if you're wrong you can always apologize but the bracelet can't be replaced.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigern

I don't know if I trust them. The are my children's friends not mine.

That really suck's, go with your instincts on something like that, if you think they took it now is the time to act before they sell it or whatever.

Just last week my brothers girlfriend had her credit card stolen from my brothers place by his shady friends more shady girlfriend. Idiot that she is used it that night to buy $600 worth of gift cards at CVS, they've got her on camera and everything. What's funny though is when she found out she was caught and that the police are involved she actually returned most of the gift cards, like that makes it better. Her pos boyfriend actually called my brother to see if he could tell the police it was under $500 so they don't get in as much trouble, what the hell is wrong with people?

Sorry I went off topic but if you really don't trust them you need to confront them asap, if you're wrong you can always apologize but the bracelet can't be replaced.

True, but they moved and unfortunately I am thinking they already pawned it so I will wait until next month the 30th of march and look in all the pawn shops & if I find it, then I will call the police. I'll know if it's mine because like a numbskull I bent the clasp peice so it's distinguishable, nobody can unbend it I tried...I can't confront them they are already gone hours away in a new town. :/

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I also thought it was in a car also,though the car was silver/grey ..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I see Rosebed, a model aereoplane, a book case and I see...I see things are not as they seem, I see a darkness and I see alcohol.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
tou made a stop after the gym its there

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I get my power from the Trinity; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

Prayers sent your way to help you find what you need, It may not be the bracelet you need. It might be a lesson in life that needs to be addressed.

A reward? Please don't offer a reward for a gift of the spirit.

That account has been paid in full.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
I see Rosebed, a model aereoplane, a book case and I see...I see things are not as they seem, I see a darkness and I see alcohol.

Hmmmmm, well yep that's her friends mother...sadly. Maybe you're describing where they live now. I'll be keeping that in mind if I ever get to visit them, and then I will ask them again to look again, or they are definately kepping it/pawned it whatever.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by timoothy
tou made a stop after the gym its there

No, we came straight home. So, that's not it, but I went out later but my daughter did not.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I get my power from the Trinity; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

Prayers sent your way to help you find what you need, It may not be the bracelet you need. It might be a lesson in life that needs to be addressed.

A reward? Please don't offer a reward for a gift of the spirit.

That account has been paid in full.

Thank you for that.
Well for now it's all I have.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join