It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream like no other. Personally, very important.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So, this dream is about 4 months old. Im not sure if that's exact, but it was sometime last year after summer.
I've used this in other threads, but I figured i'd just share this with some of you so I can get it out there. Maybe you'll be interested even though it is personal.

What I take was my soul flew into this body. I was now in a classroom, looking through the eyes of someone. I noticed the desk I was at looked old, and a little dusty. The legs of the desk were oddly designed and made of a type of steele or metal. I notice there are two men to my left, and 5 other men to my right. I remember saying twentyfive, to remember how many there were. We are apparently studying a book, in which the pages are a pain in the ass to keep down. They keep bouncing back up.

I begin to come aware that this is something very important. I begin observing my surroundings. On all sides there are chalkboards with images on them. I try to compare them to real life things so I can remember this dream. I notice two horizontal rectangles on the chalboard to my left, that reminded me of the twin towers. So I say twin towers. There was a vertical rectangle above the other two, and I didn't know how to remember it except as a type of flag. I also remember these images were on the chalkboard directly behind me. I remember wearing a uniform, I had some sort of stripes on my left sleeve. I remember being at the bottom of the left page, studying on a french artillery gun 75 mm (this part I didn't remember until after).

With my right hand, I was using my middle finger to mark where I was in the sentence and to help hold the page down. When I wake up I remember having an important dream, and I actually make the hand gesture I was using in the dream without remembering the dream, just that certain part. I was totally awake and said to myself "why the hell did I have a dream of having my middle finger out (as I made the gesture)." I also remember really feeling as if I had just had a very important dream, and I said "**ck it, it will come back to me eventually" and didn't think much more of it.

Turns out, days later while im relaxing and drinking, I begin to look in my military book I got when I was in about 5th grade, back in 2002-2003 called LIFE The Power And The Glory. So as im looking at all of the old pictures from every war and from every branch of the military, I get to the page i've seen many times of West Pojnt cadets studying. For some odd reason, I begin to just look at the mens faces and saying "hey, that guy kinda looks like me" while going down the row. All of a sudden I stop at one man, and I am stunned. I say "ok, wow, this guy REALLY looks like me." I sit and stare at it still not remembering the dream at all. I show my mom and just tell her to look at it and tell me what she sees, thinking maybe its just me, and within about 2 seconds she points to the man and says "look theres you" joking about how we looke very similar. My sister also agreed that we look almost identical. Along with my girlfriend as well.

So a day or two goes by and I find myself doing the same thing except the dream comes back once I notice the finger gesture he is making on the book, thats when it all hits me and I remember a few days or weeks back when I had woke up and made that gesture. His fingers are the EXACT same style I had remembered from my dream and made when I woke up. It is at the EXACT spot at the bottom of the page where I remember being at and he is using his middle finger to mark where he is at. I notice everything now. I noticed the pages were sticking up, and some men were holding them down with both of their hands. You can see that they are "bouncing" back up, just like I remember. The chalk boards, the desk's, the number of people, the images on the chalkboards, the stripes on the left sleeve, EVERYTHING matches the dream. And on top of all that this man looks like me.

Now im somewhat a believer in reincarnation and have made a theory about how maybe this was me in a past life. Maybe this is why I was supposed to beg my mother to get me this book back in elementary school. Let me say I have been in love with WW2 since 1999 playing the first MOH on playstation. I have felt attached ever since. I remember myself crying after watching saving private ryan for about the 10th time back in 5th grade, claiming how I felt for those who served and died so bravely. I have felt a real emotional attachment to that time in history.

Let me also say that my father named me after my great uncle Forrest who graduated and taught at West Point as well as served in WW2 and served with Dwight Eisenhower when he was in office (as far as I know). I haven't talked to my father much in the last 2 years and ever since this dream i've been wanting to find out my Great Uncles full name so I can research him. I thought this could also possibly be him, which I highly doubt, but still who knows. This photo was of the West Point class of 1936 (or at least the issue is November 30th, 1936) and it claimed more than likely the men photographed went to serve in WW2.

So, if you read all of this, I hope you see some weird connection that I do. I have never had such a prominent dream in my life considering the circumstances. Im now about to be 19 Feb 14, and have planned on joining the Army since I got into the military back in 1999. It's what i've always wanted to do. I feel a need to be great though, not better than anyone else because were all equal, but just to stand out a little. I've wanted to be a Ranger for years now, and it says in the photo that "The twin forces that powered a cadet were coercion and competition."

So, im still confused on this dream. All I know though, or feel, is that this could possibly be the man I was named after, or reincarnation may exist and it just so happens I got a once in a lifetime chance to recieve insight on my past life. Still though, I will never know the exact truth. Just find it odd that out of the row of about 8 men, I happened to go into the body of the one that resembles me.

Not really looking for any answers or anything, just thought i'd share this weird experience with you here and maybe some of you have had strange things like this happen also. Thanks for reading.

edit on 6-2-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

I've had a similar experience through dreaming. I'm trying to find someone who knows a little bit more about this phenomena than I do. Is this the only time you've experienced something like this?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

Wow, that is wild. Sounds like you were being guided to make the connection of your dream memory and the picture. Have you ever researched the photo by looking into the men in the picture - I would think they have class of (insert year) photos either on line or documented in academy records.

Sounds like it could be reincarnation or some strong connection to a relative who is trying to reach out to you and set this dream to get your attention.

If I were you I would be all over this. Write to the schools archive dept. if you must and tell them your trying to research your family tree or something. Awesome story.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It could be a reincarnation memory, or, it could of been a time jump. You could have transported back to 1936 and actually experienced being in your body in 1936. The way you describe "popping in" sounds alot like the walk-in "phenominon" of which I am an expert on, due to personal experience. Either way- it sounds alot like you were this guy. Thats awesome that you can do research on him, and it might trigger more memories. Ive had tons of past lives, like everybody else, and Ive only had 2 past lives that I have been able to do research on. You are very lucky that you know who you were and have a picture of yourself. And, btw, my husband is the reincarnation of a famous person from the early 1900s and looks nearly identical to the picture of this famous person when he was younger, my husbands age. He didnt get famous until he got real fat and old, so when looking for pictures of him younger, he is a spitting image of this person.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Popping in on a past life? Wow. I've experienced one "dream state" encounter with one of my past lifes and another through a past life regression meditation. In the first one I knew the man was me yet I was more of an observer watching him interact at a social function.

I've heard of walk ins before. The first time I read about that concept was from a Ruth Montgomery book. I know from reading some of your posts that you are a medium. When you talk of popping in experiences are you speaking as a medium who has discorporates speak through you or do you mean in another context?
Can you please explain this or point me to a link for more information? Thanks

By the way, I love reading your posts!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya

Popping in on a past life? Wow. I've experienced one "dream state" encounter with one of my past lifes and another through a past life regression meditation. In the first one I knew the man was me yet I was more of an observer watching him interact at a social function.

I've heard of walk ins before. The first time I read about that concept was from a Ruth Montgomery book. I know from reading some of your posts that you are a medium. When you talk of popping in experiences are you speaking as a medium who has discorporates speak through you or do you mean in another context?
Can you please explain this or point me to a link for more information? Thanks

By the way, I love reading your posts!

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment. Alot of times I feel my advice here on ATS goes unnoticed, but I try to help where I can

When I talk about popping in experiences, I am specifically talking about the noise that the soul makes leaving and entering a body. It is reported, that a popping sound can be heard during. As a medium, I can see and talk to the spirits. A channeler is someone who invites spirits to enter their own body and speak through them. Although the terms are interchangable, they are quite different. I would never allow a spirit to enter my body. Here is why...

My ex-fiance was a channeler and I experienced first hand his possesions by spirits, which eventually let to him being demonically possessed, and he tried to kill me. I once experienced him levitate infront of my eyes. This happened about 10 years ago.

Since then, my experiences only increased in extreme paranormal scenarios- involving this person I know who is a walk-in, who then confirmed all of my opinions about the otherside to be true. Around 2006 is when I became fully psychic and a full medium, during the awakening of my pineal gland. Since then I have worked with many deceased spirits who haunt me and I try to help them understand what has happened to them and cross them over. Kind of like the Ghost Whisperer.

Anyways should you ever have more questions feel free to message me. I have worked with alot of people from ATS who have spiritual questions and needs.
edit on 19-6-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Thank you so much for the explanation and the offer to PM you with questions.

Your experiences sound fascinating. I can understand how channeling can be dangerous with what your fiance went through and you as a result. You must have been terrified! I have had one experience where the recently passed grandmother of my friend was attempting to give her a message THROUGH me. It was very disconcerning to feel her trying to slip her way in me (for lack of better words). I resisted though and told her quite firmly that I will not allow her to speak through me, but that to tell me the message and I will relay it. I ended up relaying the message myself in the end. I never had another experience like that and hope I never do again. That was my point of reference when I asked you about being a medium in the other post as I have never spoken about this with anyone who would understand.

Have you ever spoken about what your walk in friend has verified for you in any of your threads or posts?

I have some of my own thoughts and hopes on the matter but of course its only speculative. If its not too personal I would be very interested to hear your friends account.

Sorry OP for going off topic.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

reply to post by FPB214

Wow, that is wild. Sounds like you were being guided to make the connection of your dream memory and the picture. Have you ever researched the photo by looking into the men in the picture - I would think they have class of (insert year) photos either on line or documented in academy records.

Sounds like it could be reincarnation or some strong connection to a relative who is trying to reach out to you and set this dream to get your attention.

If I were you I would be all over this. Write to the schools archive dept. if you must and tell them your trying to research your family tree or something. Awesome story.

I didn't realize anyone even read this until now. Here's the thing, it doesn't show the names of the cadets in the picture. I went to a site, I think it was something like "memory lane" where they had everything from music/movies/magazines from all the previous decades. They had LIFE magazine but they only went back to the early 1940's. I figured they might have the names listed in the original but i've looked everywhere on the internet and it's hopeless. The best way would be like you said, write to the school which probably holds the records. Either way, it's good I have the book with the picture in it, because possibly one day I could look into who he was. I also think it is reincarnation or just a strong connection, it's just weird though that I happened to be inside of his body and see everything through his eyes and not any of the other 5 cadets who look nothing like me.

It was a fascinating dream, and I don't think i'll ever have one where everything is so coincidental. I spent a few days just staring at the photo and thinking of the dream and driving myself crazy, because reflection of the dream and putting all the pieces together just made it intense for a while.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't think about writing the school, but I think i'll give it a shot and say im looking for a relative to add to my family tree.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
It could be a reincarnation memory, or, it could of been a time jump. You could have transported back to 1936 and actually experienced being in your body in 1936. The way you describe "popping in" sounds alot like the walk-in "phenominon" of which I am an expert on, due to personal experience. Either way- it sounds alot like you were this guy. Thats awesome that you can do research on him, and it might trigger more memories. Ive had tons of past lives, like everybody else, and Ive only had 2 past lives that I have been able to do research on. You are very lucky that you know who you were and have a picture of yourself. And, btw, my husband is the reincarnation of a famous person from the early 1900s and looks nearly identical to the picture of this famous person when he was younger, my husbands age. He didnt get famous until he got real fat and old, so when looking for pictures of him younger, he is a spitting image of this person.

That's what has driven me crazy. I wish I knew the answers. The whole dream was just insane, just from looking around the room and feeling how real everything felt and how it all added up to what the picture shows. Just crazy how more than likely those few men are dead now but in the dream they were right there in the flesh. I don't know the names, but itsallmaya gave me a good idea that I didn't think of. The only way I can think to get info on this man or group would be through West Point's records.

Has your research got you anywhere in terms of coming to a conclusion about who the person was that you feel you were in the past? Things are pretty strange, just the actual thought of multiple lives on this Earth is mystical and amazing. It's also strange how you come back looking almost identical to what you looked like in your past life, since that's what they say, and that's what it seems.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Thank you so much for the explanation and the offer to PM you with questions.

Your experiences sound fascinating. I can understand how channeling can be dangerous with what your fiance went through and you as a result. You must have been terrified! I have had one experience where the recently passed grandmother of my friend was attempting to give her a message THROUGH me. It was very disconcerning to feel her trying to slip her way in me (for lack of better words). I resisted though and told her quite firmly that I will not allow her to speak through me, but that to tell me the message and I will relay it. I ended up relaying the message myself in the end. I never had another experience like that and hope I never do again. That was my point of reference when I asked you about being a medium in the other post as I have never spoken about this with anyone who would understand.

Have you ever spoken about what your walk in friend has verified for you in any of your threads or posts?

I have some of my own thoughts and hopes on the matter but of course its only speculative. If its not too personal I would be very interested to hear your friends account.

Sorry OP for going off topic.

That sounds like that was a scary experience for you, having another spirit trying to enter your body. Im sorry about that experience. I bet you have alot of questions, and I would be more than happy to help you understand them.

As for the walk-in situation, and what Ive learned from it, Ive been very cautious not to mention it here on ATS. Because its public internet, and forever posted on ATS, and cannot be deleted. I feel that the information that I Have, is Gods doing, and I am very leery about discussing God, and the afterlife, and how everything works because I Have not been given direct permission to do so. Its as if ive stumbled onto the fountain of youth- while even if i told someone i found it- they probably wouldnt believe- and I dont know if its even my responsibility to share it with the world. I take that information as priceless and very important, on a universal level. So I have not posted any threads about it. However, I have shared many posts with the basic knowledge I have of the afterlife. And I would be more than happy to discuss that with you over a private message, but not here on the boards. There is alot at stake, should I release information that is not "supposed" to be out. But, over private message, we can discuss things more freely

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214

Has your research got you anywhere in terms of coming to a conclusion about who the person was that you feel you were in the past?

Well, I didnt neccesarily do research to find out who I was in a past life. In highschool I came across an old roman coin in a book in our highschool library, and recognized myself on the coin and I said "Thats me!" I was a famous roman woman, who, for privacy sakes Id rather not say here on ATS. After that moment, I began to have dreams and memory's of my roman life. I then met a boyfriend, about 6 months later, of whom was the reincarnation of the husband I had in that roman life. We went through hypnotherapy sessions together, and discovered much about our past lives. Our relationship didnt last long, and due to our past lives together, I understand why. Being that I have knowledge of who I was in that life, I can do much research on myself through the history books and the internet.

Now, my most recent past live was in the late 1960's. I was a college student at Stanford University. I was a female, I lived in Pasadena California. I know the name of the woman I was then. My name was Sally. I died of a drug overdose. I can go deep inside my conciousness in meditation and see scenes of my past life as Sally. Knowing about her- also explains my deep fascination and obsession with vintage stuff. I am an antique collector and have a deep conection to 60's decor, fashion, and artwork. Knowing about who I was in the past, helps me with my current life. Gives me Strength when I have none. Reminding myself that I will go on- no matter the struggles I currently face. It is reassuring to know where you've come from and where your going.

edit on 19-6-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

Hi, I'm glad you decided to write the school; you'll never know unless you try. It might help to ask for another dream (or meditate) for more information. See if you can come up with any names or clues. Don't forget to write everything done in as much detail as possible. Good luck!

Xynephadyn: I sent you a msg. Did you get it?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Dreams are indeed odd at times.

As for the re-incarnation posts....

If there is re-incarnation why don't people remember their past lives so their next life would be better?

If re-incarnation were to be true the idiot that made such a program really screwed up..we can't learn from past lives if we don't remember them...thus a soul would never advance into any better thing.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Well, if you look at it from another prospective it might make a little more sense.

Say your in school taking a test. You know ahead of time exactly what the questions will be so you memorize all the answers. Sure you pass the test, but what did you really learn?

Its when we do "tap into" this energy/dimension and find clues to who we were that the fun stuff happens (for me anyway) and we get clues to our mysteries. When this occurs, personally i feel very gratified for this peek in the inner workings and I take it as an affirmation that I;m on the right track to inner knowledge and truths.

top topics

join