It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am searching for a medium to make contact with beings from higher realities (anyone reading this?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hi, greetings from germany

i am tired of getting my information from "other" mediums, as i have special questions and want to make contact. I believe that people like darryl anka, jane roberts, esthar hicks etc are no liars but often i wonder: if i would have the possibility to channel information through other beings i would try to teach people how they can do the same and would encourage the "higher beings" to start communicating with as much people as possible (of course if they want to) . This would be the real "information revolution". I read books about channeling and tried to do it but it seems not to work. I dont quite get that because bashar for example tells us that we can choose to have contact when ever we want. But i don´t seem to have what it requires (a still mind? a strong heart connection? why is will not enough?) ..i am top heavy and think to much.
But now i think it is about time that the people that are capable of making contact to beings from other planes teach us this and try to ask the people from these planes to also work with us on that. ...if its true that we have free will , what would be the problem to do that.
I want contact to beings like bashar, "abraham" hicks , seth , metatron ,st germain etc...i have some questions and i want to help other people to also make contact. Is anyone here who can help with this and already has this gift ? (of course someone with contact to "beings of the light" and not dark ones) .

and please this is no discussion with people who are skeptical about all that. I am here to reach as much people as possible to find someone who can help me with that so that all the people who believe that this is possible also have the opportunity to make contact. IT IS possible. For sceptics i say again: read the jane roberst seth material..listen to bashar ...but dont judge after reading 2 minutes or seing one video..take ur time . I was a sceptic at the beginning but after some time: it just blew me away.

Its time that we are not dependent anymore on "Mediums" who want a lot of money for answers which are universal. Everyone has the right to get this knowledge for free. Its spiritual education. In fact the information that is granted with the help of channeling is the most important knowledge in my opinion.

(cause its from a higher realm in which they KNOW and not guess)
its time to stop that truth embargo. So is anyone reading this who can ask if we could make that possible and make a first contact with my questions to accomplish that?

For example we could start with :what do i do wrong about my try to make contact? How can i make contact and why is my free will not manifested here? Are we really all capable having conscious contact with begins from higher realms? Why is it not happening than if we wish to do that?

Greetings to my friend bashar. In a way: u would be the guy i would love to make contact with but ...i am happy also with others ; ) lets see if i am lucky here.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Your desperation is a hindrance.

If you were to live 'your' life as total as you could, then they would contact you. And if they did not then it would have been a life well lived.

Think about a celebrity, if you continue to attempt in every way possible to contact them, it will be taken as an act of aggression.

Meditate, not for something outside yourself, but to discover the Universe with in.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

hmm i think they do not take it as aggression. They know that this is just a yearning. And i dont think they would take it against them. Its more like that there seems to be a reason in me that they do not make contact. MAybe because i have lessons to learn. But still: i have a free will. At least i want to know why some people can make contact and some can not even if they want to hardly.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Try the people who operate Love / Light Research.

source : www.llresearch.org...

Here’s an example of the “principle know as Q’uo,” speaking through an “instrument.”

“We are those known to you as the principle of Q’uo. We greet you in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator, in whose service we join you this evening. Thank you for taking the time out of your crowded lives to seek the truth and to come together this evening. And, above all, thank you for inviting us to be part of your circle of seeking. We are honored and privileged that you would consider our humble opinions worth requesting and we shall offer you those opinions very gladly.”

“Before we begin, however, as always, we would ask of each of you who listens to or reads these words that you surround yourself with the natural protection of your discernment and your discrimination. As well-meant as our opinions are, they cannot strike each of you the same way or be of equal value [to each], for each seeker has a unique path of seeking and a unique rhythm to his spiritual life. Therefore, we ask you to take from what we say those thoughts that appeal to you and have resonance for you, and to leave the rest behind. If you will do this, then we shall be able to offer our opinions without being concerned that we will infringe upon your free will. This is very important to us. We thank each of you for this consideration.”

Hope this is helpful.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

There are many people who claim many things, it is best to use your own experience rather than blind belief that others have attained something which is neither verifiable nor validated other than by their own saying it is so.

I have had people ask me how to contact off world beings, this is something which even if I could I would not because I have been there and still am unclear as to the experience in its totality other than the moment.

I realize I may as well be speaking a strange language, you are not the first to feel/think/wish the way you do.

Drop the idea and maybe it will happen naturally.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
I want contact to beings like bashar, "abraham" hicks , seth , metatron ,st germain etc...i have some questions and i want to help other people to also make contact. Is anyone here who can help with this and already has this gift ? (of course someone with contact to "beings of the light" and not dark ones).

Everyone is free to do as they choose; however, consider that Masters ("Beings of the Light") do not work through channelers/mediums, only Klipothic entities ("dark ones") do.

"Should we open our psychological doors to any entity that presents himself with a big sounding name?

"And on another note, why would a Resurrected Master want to be channeled? To state that a Resurrected Master like Morya would channel through the psyche of another is like the absurd situation of a millionaire wanting to borrow a broken down car. This apparent aristocrat wants to borrow your vehicle; meanwhile he has a luxury sports car of his own."

If we want to receive teachings from Masters, then we must learn how to Meditate and practice Dream Yoga.

edit on 7-2-2011 by Tamahu because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

thx will see if they help. Hope they dont want much money for that

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Man, you talk as if they (higher dimension entities) always gone around to answer questions. Dude, they have family and work to take care of; they dont have time to answer question from the lower realm.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

their job is us

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
We are all capable of making contact its just some are better at it than others. It's like Art. Some of are brilliant artist and it comes naturally without any practice or training, these people can just paint. For others they spend years trying to get the hang of it making slow progress, and then some of us just cant draw full stop.

Finding the right people to help you develop Psychic/Spiritual levels can be tricky as the best ones wont charge for it but are hard to find. If you are lucky enough to be able to join a circle then this is always the best way forward as there are always genuine people there willing to help others develop.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
reply to post by the_0bserver85

their job is us

Besides meditation you might want to cultivate humbleness and gratitude. No one owes you anything, not lower nor higher beings, maybe you're better off spending your time learning how to use your own mind to answer your questions. Don't call them, they'll call you, maybe you can pick a higher being and start doing something for them, maybe chant, give offerings but don't expect anything in return.
edit on 8/2/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Your desperation is a hindrance.
Think about a celebrity, if you continue to attempt in every way possible to contact them, it will be taken as an act of aggression.

Ofcourse, being a higher being no mere human could ever reach them or even pose a threat to them right? Only the lower ones feel threatened and are busy with threats, the masters would just laugh at us silly humans.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Hi kaus,

Do not rely on anyone.

You can go there in your own mind. If you cannot, it is because you were not meant to know yet.

Sorry, I don't know what it means either.

Just something I had to tell you.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

When I met a live alien being , she was first in her natural form and quite different than any of the images I have searched since that time to positively identify her species, of which is endless.

Even though she/they had technologies far beyond anything I could comprehend, it did not matter really, because i know that there is no higher or lower.

It matters little to me what a species thinks of humanity as a whole, I am an individual and that probably shone through.

join