It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conspiracy that really hit home - Aspartame Poisoning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum
reply to post by Macabees

S&F. There isn't anything like enough on ATS about this stuff, but it is something I have read into before!

Seek & search and ye will find....

Aspartame has been renamed and is now being marketed as a natural sweetener

Aspartame can cause mass weight gain

Why is Aspartame still on the market?

Drugged up by Mountain Dew? Contains a painkiller and psychiatric medication?

Another Codex Alert! New List Approved with Aspartame Additives!

TinWiki: Aspartame

Japanese don't drink any Diet pop, juice, ect..Aspartame is susupect..,

Checking my ingredient lists more carefully for aspartame.,

Aspartame... the BAD news!

Aspartame - the secret killer

Rats Grow Super-Tumors on Aspartame

Aspartame MSG Ajinomoto Conspiracy

Aspartame is a neurotoxin

phew! That's just a few from the first 2 pages of an ATS search. There are hundreds of results with a host of information.

I never used to check food labels until I discovered Aspartame.

Be safe and be informed people.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is actually very old news and there is a ton of documentation on it. Unfortunately you seem to have been unaware of it. I have to tell you though from my experience you will encounter violent opposition from most women when you attempt to enlighten them. Even more so from the ones who encourage their own children to drink diet soda. I think it no coincidence that the majority of people with MS are women and most of them still drink diet soda and use Aspartame. The bottom line is that you just can't wake some people up.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingviolet

You couldn't be more correct in your comments. They say smoking is bad for you too. But again, Billion dollar industry that generates tons and tons of tax revenue. I'm with DoomZilla who hinted at eugenics and depopulation agenda here.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Star and Flag!

This stuff is bad news and I have cut it out completely apart from the occasional chewing gum! Also be warned Oasis fruit juice has this in it (somehow it prides itself on being healthy), and I swear to God the last time I had some I got a headache.

Here's a thread I did a while ago on Aspartame and other additives.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Thanks for all of the links nerbot. I had seen some links on other sites. Some how; it really hits home, when someone you love is sick. It can literally cause your entire stomach to convulse, causing grief in the bathroom.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macabees
reply to post by flyingviolet

hinted at eugenics and depopulation agenda

Via that evil corporate entity Monsanto.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Agreed EssenSieMich, I remember when I told her doctor what was actually causing her issues. He looked at me like I was insane. The independent thought alarm was going off in his head I believe.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Thanks for the link Big Raging Loner. It is bad news. My wife never drank Aspartame until after we had our first child. So she thought it was the birthing process that tore her life apart. But thanks to a conspiracy site; and a gem of an article, everything is much better now.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Fortunately, I, and many other people, have avoided it for a long time because it tastes like Poo-poo.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My sister just stopped drinking it a couple weeks ago, after months of me telling her too. No more ear infection, and no more stomach problems.

Go figure.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sucralose is just as dangerous to some as aspartame. My wife struggled for months with gastrointestinal issues and headaches, and went to multiple doctors who couldn't figure it out. We eliminated all sucralose from our diets and it was a complete 180 for her. You'd be amazed at how many sugar free and diet products have sucralose in them. Don't let the food and beverage corporations make a buck at the cost of your health, the more people who stop buying these products the healthier we'll be as a society.
edit on 6-2-2011 by allstarninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Even if I'm not aware that the product ( usually a soft drink in my case ) has Aspartame in it, I can immediately tell it does after drinking it, because my throat constricts like I've just ingested alum. It's a very unpleasant sensation, and I've taken to examining the additives very closely in what I drink or eat. I don't drink soft drinks in general, and keep a close watch on the juices and teas that are advertised as "anti-oxidant".
Label-reading is very important to discern what exactly is in the things we consume.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I am well versed in basic chemistry theory and facts.

You are correct about Aspartame being a toxic material.

It is potentially very dangerous.

Don't let anyone convince you that it's safe. All it takes is some common sense, a little chemistry knowledge, and an hour of research on the actual professional literature, and you should come up with "Don't ever eat this toxic junk" as a result.

But I am also a lover of freedom. So if you want to kill yourself by eating Aspartame daily, be my guest.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
For the last few years, I noticed the occasional sharp stomach cramps every once in awhile. It took me a few years to connect my chewing gum to rot gut cramps.
Been chewing gum most of my life.
Then I heard of the aspartame/poisoning.
Shocked, not surprised.
Went on a mission to find gum without aspartame.
Impossible, so far.
If anyone knows of gum that is aspartame free, please post.
Still want to chew gum.
Have limited myself to 1/3 piece at a time, and much less often.
It still, occasionally gives me a cramp or 2, but my stomach is feeling so much more relaxed since I learned of another corporate lie.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

Label-reading is very important to discern what exactly is in the things we consume.

Most people read the label, but few actually know what the heck they are reading.

Here is a little tip (not at you directly, but at anyone reading this.)

1) Read the ingredients labels.

2) Important : Look up each chemical you do not know anything about.

This is how you learn exactly what you are putting in your body. Go dig up some technical information about it, the information age is upon us.

The facts are floating all around us, it's just up to us to care and look them up.

Make sure you get a decent source though, to make sure the information has decent veracity.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My mom never feels well and is always drinking diet coke, also had her gallbladder removed. They finally diagnosed her with fibromyalga (sp?), but I know its the Aspartame in diet soda. I try to tell her that, but she won't listen, just says "if you stop smoking, I'll stop drinking diet coke" Well the cigarettes I smoke don't make me sick, are organic 100% additive -free natural tobacco. I know their not good for me, but on a side note, I smoked a marlboro light a few weeks ago, and within smoking half of it, i was physically ill and nauseous. that hasn't happened since 8th grade. Back to topic, if my mom quit the diet coke, I'm pretty sure all her symptoms of fibromyalga would go away.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ugh another horror story. Many people lose "weight" when they hang up the aspartame. A lot of it is bloat and gastrointestinal leakage (particularly in those who have had abdominal surgery), along with a multitude of other symptoms. Why that crap is even still on the market is beyond comprehension. It's a nightmare. Real sugar doesn't do 1/1000th the damage. But whoa...20 packs a day? Yikes.Bless her for kicking that vile stuff. I have a healing cleanse that works wonders for just this think. U2U me if you want it.

reply to post by stardog987

Only with a sensible diet and exercise too, but yes...you're right on the money...get her off that poison.
edit on 2/6/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm a believer...My brother had told me to stop drinking diet pop a year or two ago...I noticed when I chewed diet gum my mouth would go numb...Well then my hands were going numb...About a month ago I read here on ATS to stop ingesting Aspartame...I did, I now use Stevia and I no longer have the numbing feeling...

Thanks ATS

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I cannot believe how many people I know who continue consuming products containing aspartame even after they have had sideeffects and after all I've told them about it, they still continue to use it.

So a few years back, all the chewing gum in my country switched over from one type of sweetener to aspartame, probably because it's so much cheaper than other sweeteners since they have to use very little of it. At frst I didn't know anything about aspartame, I didn't even know, they switched. However I started to notice that every time I had chewed gum I got a sore throat followed by a headache that would last a few hours, so I quit chewing gum.
Also I had a friend who always drinks light soda's, so everytime I was at her place I would drink light soda's and I started to realise I got the exact same symptoms after drinking those soda's. Not long after that I read about aspartame, the sideeffects and I was so shocked! I was never going to consume anything containing aspartame. Well as it turns out it's harder than you think. The amount of products in the shops that contain this garbage is just huge!

My brother told me that for weeks he experienced a nasty throat sore that wouldn't go away. I found out he drank loads of limonade containg aspartame each day. He stopped drinking it and voilá, the symptom dissapeared. Now, however, he started drinking it again, he drinks less than before, but I just can't believe he would even go near that stuff.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Macabees

aspartame is a known health risk and should be completely banned.

I discovered this years ago and was shocked it wasn't public knowledge.

Sugar isn't too healthy to have either on a high quantity basis.

However, saccharin is well tested and is safe, it is a natural product of salt and recommended by doctors as preferential to sugar.

Also, carbonated drinks are known to have long term health risks if consumed often.

Tap water is full of chemicals and round here, S.E. UK, it's chemically treated sewage, which is just grosse, and many places isn't fit for watering the plants, it literally gives me instant stomach ache, even boiled in drinks, we only drink bottled mineral water. Far safer.
edit on 7-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join