It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangest Dream I remember

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This dream just happened and it has nothing to do with what I read about what I look at etc. It was a very strange dream. So here goes I just wanted to share it as I found it kind of neat?

The dream starts I woke up next to this unknown girl that I seamed to know in the dream. We talked about day to day stuff then 2 friends who I have not a clue who they are couldnt pick them out of a crowd show up to get me. I say friends because thats the feeling I had in the dream.

We were walking along and we were just on top of this bridge that over looks the entrance to some sort of store when I looked over. What I saw was like a very bright lit up squid type creature. It was hovering over a man its tentacles brushed against the mans shoulder and all he did was rub them off. This creature was maybe 3 feet above him and it was very huge and round.

I turned to the people I was with them 2 guys and said did you see that. Their faces were in a look of shock and horror and said yes. I said how could he not see that(the guy who it was above). One of them answered I dont think he could see it. Then almost like another dream as I rethought the event it replayed over again. I was in shock I was like he couldnt could he? I dont think so one replied.

For some reason my story just skipped here. I was in a store. I had a reason for being there but I cant remember why now. I had picked up one of them detectors for alarms that go off when you walk through that was on the ground for some reason and I was playing with it. I was about to walk out the door when I started to get this chocking in my throat. I placed this alarm thing up on like yellow post inside the store with a black top and ran to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom I started digging around in my mouth because it felt like I had something in my mouth. I pulled out what looked like I dont know a tumor or something. I couldnt pull it all the way out as it was still attached someplace. Just then someone walked in and almost instantly whatever was in my hand was gone. In my dream again I thought and replayed in my head like another dream the exact same sequence of pulling it out of my mouth etc. Nope I moved my tongue around it was gone. I thought I must be on drugs or something this isnt right am I losing my mind? So I walked out and as I was about to walk out of the store a police officer stopped me.

He said I saw you playing with a magnetic tag then go into the bathroom I know you stole something. This officer I recognized as a local officer I see in stores in uniform etc once in a while in real life. I explained to him I found the magnet on the floor and was just messing with it. I turned around and grabbed it off that yellow pole with black top. He just said okay I believe you and wondered off. I set the magnet down again after playing with it a few more times back on top of that pole.

Dream skips again I wake up and i am looking at that same girl from before. In my dream I am not all the way awake yet and I can see these micro tiny little glowy(by glowy i mean like bright lights like christmas tree on a house) squid things like I had seen above this mans head. Thousands of them all around her tiny though. I open my eyes all the way out of panic and they are gone, but she is dead so I think.

I quickly head out of my room down to the bathroom. I am about to go to the bathroom and I hear someone coming. I quickly grab a towel and wrap it around myself. Its this girl and I was shocked almost to the point of freaking out(I think I half way woke up and looked at the tv in real life at this point) I told her I have to take a #. She says something like dont worry I will sit with you and comes in and sits on the floor. I sit down with the towel around me. A little more then scared.

I start talking to her. Trying to talk her into getting out of the bathroom. She wont leave finally somehow I talk my way out and she agrees to take a shower. I quickly leave the room and get dressed. When I get outside I am looking around and I see a whole lot of people out and about. This didnt feel unusual. Then I see it that same man with the squid thing above him. This time the tentacle touches his hair and he just brushed his hair back. I look start to walk and am following him. Then I see it coming at us a ways ahead. A lady with a squid thing above her. No one seams to be seeing these creatures but me. This time I freaked out to the point of waking up.

When I woke up I had to check my mouth of course rub my tongue around make sure nothing was wrong haha.

So that was my strange dream. Just wanted to share it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Once in the bathroom I started digging around in my mouth because it felt like I had something in my mouth. I pulled out what looked like I dont know a tumor or something. I couldnt pull it all the way out as it was still attached someplace. Just then someone walked in and almost instantly whatever was in my hand was gone. In my dream again I thought and replayed in my head like another dream the exact same sequence of pulling it out of my mouth etc. Nope I moved my tongue around it was gone.

It's a strange dream alright. It is strange because I just recently had a dream about pulling something out of my throat. In the dream I chugged a hot beer with my friends that one of them carried over to us. We all had our own. Anyway, after chugging it I was walking along and kept feeling something in my throat.

I'd swallow hard and just couldn't clear it. So I stopped and reached in with my thumb and index finger and pulled out a chewed up plastic drinking straw that I could feel being extracted from my throat. I was probably snoring my butt off or something. Who knows.

new topics

join